Now that I’ve reviewed all of Sephora’s Contour Eyeliners (one of my favorite formulas, period, with the bonus of being $10 a pop), I thought I’d share my five favorite pops of color from the range as a way to wrap up. (Tomorrow, I’ll share my favorite neutrals/basics, so stay tuned!) What are your favorite budget-friendly eyeliner formulas?
- Sephora Love Affair — a deepened plum with a pearly finish–it plays well with so many eyeshadow combinations
- Sephora My Boyfriend’s Jeans — a rich blue with a hint of purple
- Sephora Surfer Babe — a blue with a hint of teal and a pearly sheen
- Sephora Good Mood — a green-teal with a pearly sheen and subtle gold shimmer
- Sephora Go For a Ride — a dark forest green with a pearly sheen