You don’t have to spend a lot to add a really great fuchsia lipstick to your stash! Here are a few of my favorites I’d love to hear yours!
- Fyrinnae Sexy Nerd — a gold-shimmered fuchsia pink
- Revlon Lollipop — a glossy fuchsia pink
- NYX Pink Lyric — a pop of muted fuchsia pink
- Milani Violet Volt — a metallic fuchsia-magenta
- Maybelline Fuchsia Flash — a bright, luminous fuchsia
When I think about blushes for fall, my mind goes to plum and coppers/browns, which today’s post features. Any recommendations?
- Becca Papaya/Topaz — a shimmering, copper brown
- MAC Sweet as Cocoa — a rich, reddish brown
- Kevyn Aucoin Natura — a medium-dark warm brown
- Burberry Earthy — a medium, neutral-warm brown with a satin-matte finish
- NYX Taupe — a cool-toned, taupe
I’m often asked for recommendations for blushes, and I thought I’d put together an updated, three-part series on blushes for fair, medium, and dark skin tones (I’ve done this at least once before). I’d love for you to share your favorites for your skin tone as well The more suggestions, the better! (Keep in mind, this is only a jumping off point–five recommendations at various price points, finishes, and undertones, but there are certainly many more that would suit!)
- NYX Flamingo — a cool-toned, matte pink
- Illamasqua Peaked — a cool-toned, pink-plum
- Tarina Tarantino Neopolitan Lane — a muted, rosy brown with a matte finish
- Makeup Geek Spellbound — a soft, warm-toned pink with a satin finish
- Make Up For Ever #310 — a medium, warm-toned pink
A few of the new coral blushes that I’ve recently reviewed, plus one long-time favorite that I always reach for when I want a coral blush. I am a fiend for coral blush, I’ll have you know!
- Becca Lychee/Opal — a shimmery, light coral that can be used as a highlighter or blusher
- Clinique Peach Pop (02) — a medium coral with a luminous finish
- Tom Ford Love Lust — a warm, orange-coral with a luminous finish (if there could only be one coral in my life, this would be it)
- IT Pretty in Peony — a rich, vibrant coral-pink
- NYX Pinched — a coral-pink with a soft shimmer