I touched on some of my favorite copper eyeshadows last month, but coppery lip colors are becoming more and more prevalent with each passing season (much to my surprise!), so here are a few that I really like:
- NYX Wrath — A Warm Copper with a Metallic finish.
- Kat Von D Thin Lizzy — A Warm Copper with a Frost finish.
- Maybelline Maple Kiss (925) — A Warm Copper with a Satin finish.
- Milani Bronze Beauty — A Warm Copper with a Metallic finish.
- Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Authentic — A Warm Copper with a Metallic finish.
The side-by-side link isn’t quite working, which we’ll fix probably on Monday (it’s a little minor for a weekend emergency, I try not to be a crazy boss, haha!), so please use THIS LINK to view side-by-side swatches
It can be harder to find quality glosses in deeper hues, but here are some of my favorites!
- Bobbi Brown Naked Plum — pink-shimmered plum
- NYX Spice Cake — a pink-plum cream
- Urban Decay Vice — a pink-berry
- Chanel Crushed Cherry — a deep red
- Revlon HD Carnelian — a bright, deep red
Metallic/frosted copper eyeshadows are a dime a dozen! I went through all of the permanent versions of that medium, orange-based copper shade and here are the top five performers:
- Ardency Inn Copper (A+)
- Make Up For Ever ME700 (A+)
- NYX Liquid Gold (A)
- Urban Decay Half Baked (A)
- MAC Amber Lights (A)