GRR!! I really, really LOVED this look and how it turned out, and of course – I didn’t do close-ups in front of a mirror, so they didn’t turn out as well as they normally did. I included more full-face shots as a compromise, since I just uploaded them this morning (aka, the makeup was removed!). The boy and I went to a fancy schmancy steakhouse to celebrate our anniversary a few days early (super yum!), so I got all dolled up for it 🙂
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Azreal Blue pigment (light blue), Dior Twilight Eyeshadow Quint, MAC Fly-by-blu pearlglide liner (navy), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Gentle mineralize blush (soft raspberry-pink)
- Lips: YSL Lingerie Pink rouge volupte lipstick (cool, pastel pink), Cult Fave lipglass (pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Azreal Blue = Delft; Fly-by-blu = Prussian; Gentle = Plum Foolery; Lingerie Pink = Snob; Cult Fave = Cultured (for this look only)
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Azreal Blue pigment all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner-to-middle lid, apply the light blue shade from the Dior quint using the 239 brush. Apply the light silver color of the Dior quint to the middle of your lid using the 239 brush. Darken the outer lid using the dark blue shade from the Dior quint and drag into crease using the 239. Sweep the light blue shade underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Fly-by-blu pearlglide liner on lower lash line, and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Gentle blush using the 129. Apply YSL Lingerie Pink lipstick to lips, and then top with Cult Fave lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos!