MAC Wonder Woman Look: Valiant
This is the look I wore when I was doing lip and blush swatches for Wonder Woman last week 🙂 I will post a look using the Lady Justice palette later this week!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Manila Paper Eyeshadow (golden white beige), MAC Valiant Eyeshadow (pale yellow green), MAC Diana Undercover Eyeshadow (dark forest green), MAC Spinning Transformation Eyeshadow (olive brown), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow, Urban Decay Perversion 24/7 Liner (black), MAC Army of Amazons Opulash Mascara (green)
- Face: Kiehl’s Tinted Moisturizer (Medium), Burberry Pressed Powder (03)
- Cheeks: MAC Pink Power Mineralize Skinfinish (blush/bronzer)
- Lips: MAC Emancipation Lipglass (nude)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Manila Paper = Nylon; Valiant = Juxt; Diana Undercover = Bottle Green; Spinning Transformation = Sumptuous Olive; Pink Power = Sunbasque; Emancipation = Bare Necessities
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Valiant eyeshadow on the inner half of the lower lid. Lightly blend Diana Undercover eyeshadow onto the outer third of the lid and crease with the 222. Apply Spinning Transformation eyeshadow on the outer crease with the 222. Use Manila Paper eyeshadow on the inner tear duct with the 239 to highlight. Blend Trench eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Perversion on the lower lash line and blending Valiant eyeshadow underneath. Finish by sweeping lashes with Army of Amazons Opulash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Pink Power mineralize skinfinish on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Emancipation lipglass for a complementing lip.