Summer Fun Look: Green, Coral, & Purple
How’s your Sunday treating you? I did this look late last night, as I was determined to be somewhat productive. (Although, I did get my cheat sheet ready for my final on Monday!) Just a fun, summery look that came out better than I thought it would! I hope you’re enjoying your weekend
P.S. — For a more affordable lip look, try MAC Ravishing and Lychee Luxe.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), MAC Sweet & Punchy Eyeshadow (yellowed chartreuse), MAC Firecracker Eyeshadow (coral-red), Urban Decay Psychedelic Sister Eyeshadow (red-toned purple), MAC Grain Eyeshadow (neutral highlighter), MAC Float On By Eye Kohl (teal-blue), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Make Up For Ever HD Foundation (140), Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder (translucent)
- Cheeks: Le Metier de Beaute Traviata Duet (peachy-coral)
- Lips: Cle de Peau #101 Extra Silky Lipstick (coral), YSL #3 Pur Gloss (sheer coral-orange)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Sweet & Punchy = Sour Lemon; Firecracker = Paradisco or Red Brick; Float on By = UD Deviant + Flipside
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Sweet & Punchy eyeshadow on the inner two-thirds of the lid and pull upwards along the inner crease. Apply Firecracker eyeshadow on the outer third of the lid with the 239. Next, apply Psychedelic Sister eyeshadow into the crease with the 226, lightly blending onto the outer lid. Blend Grain eyeshadow with the crease shade and highlight the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Float On By eye kohl on the lower lash line, then lightly pat Sweet & Punchy eyeshadow to soften. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Traviata blush on the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply #101 lipstick first, and then layer #3 lipgloss for a complementing lip.