Kris shares this lovely gold eye that she did on her cousin as bridal makeup!
- Elizabeth Arden shadow in Topaz (crease) and Vanilla (highlight)
- L’oreal Lineur Intense in black
- Maybelline lashes in 510
- Barely Plum blush by sacha cosmetics
- Viva glam VI lipstick layered over Sacha cosmetics Chiffon lipstick.
- MAC Cream concealer in NW 40
- MAC Select SPF foundation in NC 42
- MAC Mineralize satinfinish foundation in NC44
- MAC powder in Medium Dark
Kris tells us… “I like to mix foundations a ton especially since I deal with a lot of tanned skin being in the caribbean and most people’s faces especially with brown skin tends to be a couple different colors and to bring it all to one shade I need to work with a couple different shades in different places to there are no ashy tones or overly dark spots. ”
Check out more photos! Continue reading “Guest Look — Kris shares a Golden Bridal Eye”