PRODUCTS NEEDED (ALL MAC): Overcast shadestick, Sweetlust eye shadow, Crystal Avalanche eye shadow, Girlie eye shadow, Sketch eye shadow, bootblack liquid liner, duo glue, # 34 lashes, 224 brush, 252 brush, 242 brush, 272 brush.
- Step 1: Take Overcast shadestick and apply all over eyelid.
- Step 2: Take clean 252 brush to blend out shadestick over eyelid moving upwards towards brow highlight.
- Step 3: Take clean 272 brush (small angled shader brush) and apply Crystal avalanche eye shadow in a sweeping motion to your brow highlight.
- Step 4: Take clean 242 brush and apply Sweetlust eye shadow on top of Overcast shadestick on your lid. Be sure to really pack it on there until desired intensity is achieved.
- Step 5: Take clean 224 brush and blend Girlie eye shadow lightly in crease. (this is used as a transition color to help blend the eyelid color into the brow highlight).
- Step 6: Taking clean 224 brush blend Sketch eye shadow starting in outer corner of eye and blending inward in the crease. (Note: you want the color to be darkest on the outer part of the crease and gently fade as it goes inward)
- Step 7: Apply a thin line of duo adhesive to your # 36 lashes. (Note, you may have to trim the lashes to fit your eye shape.)
- Step 8: Apply lashes to eye lids and let dry for a minute. You will know the glue is dry because the adhesive will go from white to clear.
- Step 9: Take your boot black eyeliner and apply a thin line over the eye lash stripe and a little on the lid.
See two more photos… Continue reading →
- NC30 Concealer as base
- Newly Minted on inner 1/3 of lid
- Teal blue on middle of lid
- Electric eel on outer lid
- Prussian in crease
- Ether on brow bone
- Phloof! as highlighter
- Ether on outer 2/3 of lower lash line
- Electra on inner 1/3 of lower lash line/and inner lid
- MAC liquid eyeliner on top lid
- Feline Kohl power on water line
- Plush lash on top and bottom lashes.
See two more close-ups! Continue reading →
Uppity fluidline all over lid as a base
Family Silver MES – the lighter side on inner lid, darker side in
crease and blended above crease
Teeny bit of carbon in the outer crease blended upward a little
Dancing light beauty powder on brow to highlight
Mineralize Satinfinish NC20, Mineralize Skinfinish/Natural in Light,
Moisturecover concealer in NW20, brow shader in Porcelain/Browning,
Blushbaby on cheeks and Dancing light b/p to highlight.
Moonstone lipgelee on lips
Check out one more photo… Continue reading →
- Face: L’oreal Hip Foundation (tawny), Covergirl Loose Powder (translucent honey), Loreal Hip Bronzing Powder (glowing)
- Eyes: Mac Pigments (Pinked Mauve, Pink Pearl, Ruby Red, Violet, Kitschmas), L’oreal Volume Shocking mascara, Black Radiance Liquid Liner
- Lips: L’oreal Hip Lip Gloss (Mystical), Victoria’s Secret Sweet Talk (Cherry Vanilla)
Check out two more photos! Continue reading →
- Brow: fill in with Smashbox Smashing Brunette Brow Tech
- Brow Bone: MAC Jest
- Liner: Almay Liquid Eye Liner and cheap black pencil in waterline
- Lid: MAC Fuschia pigment
- Crease: MAC Nocturnelle and Satellite Dreams
- Above Crease: MAC Stars & Rockets
- Lower Lash Line: Fuschia pigment
- Lashes: cheapie NYC Glamour lashes
Studio Fix fluid, MSF Natural in M. Dark, Sculpt & Shape Powder, Fafi blush (hot pink), Fafi Irridescent PP, Medium Blot Powder Loose to finish
Soft Ochre paint pot (godsend, I hated painterly!), Modest tone to highlight, Rich Flesh in crease, Nanogold & Violet Pigment on lid, Parrot on bottom liner, Pointblack LLL (say bye bye to screwed up bootblack liner from my watering eyes!), Feline Power Kohl, PP Lash, Plushlash
Rosebound Lipglass pencil (I REALLY need to invest in some lip pencils lol), Twig Twig l/s (looooove), Fashion Pack Lipglass
Check out several more close-ups plus full face shots… Continue reading →