Liberty of London Look: Greens & Blues
The boyfriend and I headed down to Monterey to visit the Aquarium, so I thought I’d try out some of the new products with some green in there to for that the “oceanic” feel!
I truly apologize for the lack of looks in the past two weeks. It’s been an emotional time for my family as we said goodbye to my first dog, Willy (aka Woolly & Mr. Dog), who lived to be over seventeen years old, last Saturday. I’m hoping this look will help me get back on track and give you all some more looks and the like. Thank you for understanding!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot (neutral beige base), MAC Lucky Green Eyeshadow (shimmery yellowed green), MAC Birds & Berries Eyeshadow (blue-teal), MAC Bough Grey Eyeshadow (blue-gray), MAC Femme-fi Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Graffiti Eyeliner (green), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Kiehl’s Tinted Moisturizer (Medium)
- Cheeks: MAC Prim & Proper Blush (beige-y nude), MAC Shell Pearl Beauty Powder (champagne-peach)
- Lips: MAC Ever Hip Lipstick (orange-coral), MAC Frankly Fresh Lipglass (beige-coral)
- Brushes: 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Birds & Berries = Tilt; Bough Grey = Scene; Prim & Proper = Tenderling; Shell Pearl = Soft & Gentle; Ever Hip = Ravishing; Frankly Fresh = Fresh Buzz
For eyes, start by applying Soft Ochre paint pot as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Lucky Green eyeshadow on the inner half of the eyelid. Next, apply Birds & Berries eyeshadow on the outer half of the eyelid and lightly into the outer crease. Darken the crease by applying Bough Grey eyeshadow with the 226. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying Graffiti eyeliner on the lower lash line and Lucky Green eyeshadow lightly patted below the lower lash line with the 219 brush. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Prim & Proper blush to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116. Highlight cheekbones with Shell Pearl beauty powder with the 165.
For lips, apply Ever Hip lipstick first, and then layer Frankly Fresh lipglass for a complementing lip.