On Saturday, we went out to celebrate my Mom’s birthday at a French restaurant, so I dolled myself up with a different take on the traditiona smoky eye. Still staying with grays and blacks, but I went for a light lid. I haven’t decided if I liked it or not, LOL. Happy Veteran’s Day!
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (nude base), Femme-fi eyeshadow (beige), Smut eyeshadow (cool brown), Silver Ring eyeshadow (silver), Shroom eyeshadow (beige), Carbon eyeshadow (black), Silverstroke Fluidline (silver gel liner), Feline kohl power (black liner), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: NARS Super Orgasm blush (soft peach-pink)
- Lips: Strawberry Blonde lipstick (coral-pink), Cult Fave lipglass (pink)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Femme-fi = Shroom; Feline = Grahpblack; Strawberry Blonde = Skew; Cult Fave = Pinkarat
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. On the inner lid, apply Femme-fi eyeshadow using the 239, then blend and cover entire lid. Apply Smut eyeshadow lightly in the outer crease. Darken crease using Carbon eyeshadow lightly tapped into outer most crease. Above crease, lightly apply Silver Ring eyeshadow to diffuse the shades. Sweep Shroom underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Silverstroke fluidline on upper lash line and inner lower lash line, then apply Feline kohl power on outer lower lash line (smudged/smoked with Carbon eyeshadow), and Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with NARS Super Orgasm blush using the 129. Apply Strawberry Blonde lipstick to lips, and then top with Cult Fave lipglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading “Look – Light Smoky Eye for Day and Night”