Sunset Eyes: Spring Colour Forecast Style
Yet another look from Spring Colour Forecast… I imagine I’ll squeeze in a few more before we’re onto Riveting! Speaking of onto the next thing, I won’t be able to get the new Viva Glam lipsticks up until later today (because I have class most of the day), but I hope to get them up today at some point. Sorry 🙁 I completely scheduled my classes around MAC launch days (Thursdays), but Viva Glam got moved up to today… a Wednesday. Boo!
Anyway, just wanted to pop by with this look before I go back to studying my butt off for my statistics midterm tonight! 🙂
You will need the following…
- Eyes: MAC Soft Ochre Paint Pot (neutral beige base), MAC Manila Paper Eyeshadow (white-gold), MAC Straw Harvest Eyeshadow (peachy orange), MAC Hot Hot Hot Eyeshadow(coral-red), MAC Ricepaper Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay El Dorado 24/7 Liner (gold), Urban Decay Zero 24/7 Liner (black), MAC Plushlash Mascara (black)
- Face: Kiehl’s Tinted Moisturizer (Medium)
- Cheeks: MAC Ripe Peach Blush Ombre (peachy coral)
- Lips: MAC Bronzilla Lipstick (metallic bronze), MAC Kumquat Lipglass (sheer orange-coral)
- Brushes: 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Manila Paper = Nylon; Straw Harvest = Motif; Hot Hot Hot = Rule + Red Brick; Ripe Peach = Springsheen; Bronzilla = Bronze Shimmer; Kumquat = Lychee Luxe
For eyes, start by applying Soft Ochre paint pot as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Using the 239, apply Manila Paper eyeshadow on the inner third of the eyelid. Next, apply Straw Harvest eyeshadow on the middle third of the eyelid and lightly blend with the inner corner. Darken the outer third of the lid with Hot Hot Hot eyeshadow with the 239, gently brushing it into the lower crease. Lightly blend Hot Hot Hot eyeshadow, with the 239, on the outer corner and lid. Lightly tap and brush Straw Harvest eyeshadow directly above the crease to soften. To finish the eyeshadow look, sweep Ricepaper eyeshadow as a highlighter on the brow bone. Bring everything together by applying El Dorado eyeliner on the lower lash line and Zero eyeliner on the lower waterline. Finish by sweeping lashes with Plushlash mascara.
For cheeks, apply Ripe Peach blush ombre to the apples of the cheeks and sweep upwards towards the temple with the 116.
For lips, apply Bronzilla lipstick first, and then layer Kumquat lipglass for a complementing lip.