Summery Bronzes with Lancome Bronze Amour
Wore this for the Viva Glam Gaga reviews, though I fully intended to change the lip to something more appropriate originally, I didn’t quite end up doing so in time to take photos.
You will need the following…
- Eyes: NARS Smudgeproof Eyeshadow Base (neutral eyeshadow base), Lancome Bronze Amour Eyeshadow Palette (pale gold, soft orange-bronze, medium-dark red-toned brown, dark chocolate brown), Burberry Trench Eyeshadow (highlighter), Urban Decay Bourbon 24/7 Liner (brown), Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara (black)
- Face: Kiehl’s Tinted Moisturizer (Medium), Burberry Pressed Powder (03)
- Cheeks: Guerlain Blush G Serie Noire (pink-coral)
- Lips: Viva Glam Gaga 2 Lipstick (pale peach nude)
- Brushes: 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 222 (fluffy crease brush), 263 (angled eyeliner brush), 116 (dense blush brush)
For eyes, start by applying Smudgeproof as your eyeshadow base all over the eye area with the 249. Apply the pale gold eyeshadow to the inner half of the lid and tearduct with the 239. Next, apply the orange-copper eyeshadow to the outer half of the lid with the 239. Using the 222, apply the the medium dark brown eyeshadow to the crease and blend towards the inner crease. Deepen the crease by applying the chocolate brown eyeshadow with the 219, then diffuse with the 222. Highlight the brow bone with Trench eyeshadow with the 239. Apply Bourbon liner on the lower lash line. Finish by sweeping lashes with Inimitable Intense mascara.
For cheeks, apply Blush G blush on the apples of the cheeks and pat towards the temple with fingers.
For lips, apply Viva Glam Gaga 2 lipstick for a complementing lip.