Yesterday, I was SO excited! Why? Because I applied false eyelashes for the first time to myself without it taking all day long. False eyelash application is most definitely an area where I lack expertise in (I can tell you all the tricks–I just can’t get them to work for me!), and one of the issues is I just can’t afford to spend an hour fussing with applying them. I don’t even just sit down and watch TV — I’m writing posts or taking photos or going through notes! I am just hoping maybe it’s all finally clicked for me, and I’ll be able to replicate my success next time, LOL!
I’d also like to add that in this look, I am using Korres’ Watermelon Lightweight Tinted Moisturizer SPF30 (you can expect a review later, but just for reference!). The pictures make it look a bit dewy, but I think that’s just me hot after blow-drying my hair. All in all, though, this is one of my favorite looks I’ve done lately, maybe overall, too Hope you like it!
& Happy Mother’s Day!! <3
You will need the following…
- Eyes: Soft Ochre paint pot (neutral beige base), Mutiny pigment (aqua-blue), Parrot eyeshadow (blue with teal), Moon’s Reflection eyeshadow (silvery blue), Prussian eyeshadow (dark blue), Atlantic Blue eyeshadow (bright violet-blue), Femme-fi eyeshadow (highlighter), #7 lashes (false eyelashes), Blacktrack fluidline (black), Urban Decay Flipside 24/7 Liner (teal), Plushlash mascara (black)
- Cheeks: Enough Said blush (bronzy-orange), Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer (bronzy highlighter)
- Lips: Brave New Bronze lipstick (pinky nude), Goldyrocks dazzleglass (gold shimmer)
- Brushes: 266 (firm, angled brush), 226 (fluffy crease brush), 219 (pointed crease brush), 214 (smudge brush), 249 (flat, firm brush), 239 (fluffy shadow brush), 129 (dense blush brush)
- Substitutes: Mutiny = Teal + Frost; Parrot = Shimmermoss; Enough Said = bronzer; Brave New Bronze = Velvet Teddy;
Directions: Define brows using a coordinating powder shadow applied with the 266 brush. Apply Soft Ochre paint pot all over the lid as the base with the 249. With the 239, apply Mutiny pigment with water-based mixing medium on the lower lid. On the inner lid, pack Mutiny pigment on using the 239. Apply Parrot eyeshadow to the middle of the lid. Darken the outer lid using Moon’s Reflection eyeshadow using the 239. Darken crease with Atlantic Blue eyeshadow using the 226, then deepen with Prussian eyeshadow. Sweep Femme-fi eyeshadow underneath the brow bone to highlight. Finish with Urban Decay Flipside Liner on lower lash line, and Blacktrack fluidline on the upper lash line using the 209. Apply #7 lashes to upper lash line, then lightly apply Plushlash mascara on lashes. Sweep apples of cheeks with Enough Said blush using the 129, then highlight with Dior Amber Diamond Skin Shimmer with the 188. Apply Brave New Bronze lipstick to lips, and then top with Goldyrocks dazzleglass for color and shine.
Check out more photos! Continue reading “Look – Dramatic Blue & Teal Look with False Eyelashes”