Laura Mercier Spring 2012 Collection: Lingerie
According to Matin Maulawizada, Laura Mercier Global Artistry Director, this collection is perfect for achieving a romantic look, while still maintaining a playful side. “The collection is inspired by Victorian era and lace with soft and feminine shades. These colors are beautifully warm to create glowing looks in the cold months and are spot on with the trend colors for spring.”
Eye & Cheek Palette ($60.00) (Limited Edition)
- Eye Colours: Buff Pearl Luster, Tawny Apricot Sateen, Rich Cocoa Matte, Pale Pink Matte, African Violet Luster, and Black Plum
- Cheek Colours: Rose Desire and Fresh Peach
Lip Shine ($22.00)
- Naked Apricot (Limited Edition)
- Tempting Coral (Limited Edition)
Sheer Lip Colour ($20.00)
- Kissed Lips (Limited Edition)
- Nude Lips Sheer neutral beige (Permanent)
- Baby Lips (Limited Edition)
Creme Cheek Colour ($22.00)
- Innocent Peach (Limited Edition)
- Oleander (Permanent)
Eye Basics ($24.00)
- Flax Beige with pearl
- Wheat Light-medium beige
availability: January 2012
MAC Mineralize Skincare
availability: January 5th, 2012 for North America; February 2012 for International
Making its debut, Mineralize Skincare with our ionized Super-Duo Charged Water technology. The collection includes Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser, which gently removes makeup without scrubbing or massaging, leaving skin clear and conditioned. Mineralize Charged WATER MOISTURE GEL, a rich and creamy, superlight and hydrating gel. And for those eyes begging for a boost: Mineralize Charged WATER MOISTURE EYE CREAM, to instantly minimize dark circles and puffiness. Plus, two must haves: Mineralize Charged Water Face and Body Lotion and Mineralize Charged Water.
Line-up includes (all permanent)
- Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser ($23.00 U.S. / $27.50 CDN)
- Mienralize Charged Water Moisture Gel ($37.00 U.S. / $44.50 CDN)
- Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Eye Cream ($35.00 U.S. / $42.00 CDN)
- Mineralize Charged Water Face & Body Lotion ($32.00 U.S. / $38.50 CDN)
- Mineralize Charged Water Revitalizing Energy ($22.00 U.S. / $26.50 CDN)
Dior Spring 2012: Garden Party Collection
“After women, flowers are the most heavenly creation.” — Christian Dior
Christian Dior grew up in Granville, on the cliffs of Normandy, in a house buffeted by strong winds, and seemingly unsuited to the creation of a garden. However, the young man’s creative strength and relentless hard work defied nature, and today one can still admire the garden in bloom and in particular, the fantastic rose garden planted with his own hands.
Christian Dior also loved the excitement of parties, and often hosted the aptly named “Grand Balls of the Century” with enchanted beauties from the Normandy coast and Paris alike. The theme of the festive garden is still alive today throughout many Dior creations. The Dior spring color collection is inspired by Dior’s fantastic garden.
Garden Clutch ($75.00) (Limited Edition)
The clutch is reinvented in with the Garden Party spirit in mind. Featuring a glossy light pink leather-like shell, adorned with a woven pattern & sealed by a “Rosebud” clasp and makeup must-haves for eyes and lips. Inside is a trio of delicate rose-embossed eye shadows, one shade of Dior Ultra-Gloss and one Lip Maximizer. Available in two color harmonies: Milly Garden #001 (Nordstrom and Dior.com Exclusive), Granville Garden #002 (everywhere except Nordstrom).
5-Couleurs Garden Edition ($59.00) (Limited Edition)
- Garden Pastels Pale pink, buttercup yellow and luminous greens
- Garden Roses Soft pinks, Parma violet, silver and purple.
Vernis Garden Party Scented Lacquers ($23.00) (Limited Edition)
- Waterlily (#504) Soft green
- Forget-Me-Not (#694) Light mauve
3-Couleurs Eyeshadow ($48.00)
- Smoky Garden (#461) (Dior.com exclusive)
Rouge Dior Lipcolor ($32.00)
- Corolle Pink (#363) (everywhere but Sephora)
- Tulip Pink (#448) (all locations)
- Socialite Pink (#152) (Dior.com exclusive)
- Party Lilac (#396)
- Pretty Rose (#452)
availability: January 2012 at Dior counters nationwide, dior.com
Chanel Spring 2012 Makeup: Harmonie de Printemps
From the break of dawn to the descent of twilight, skies reveal an enchanting array of hues with the arrival of Spring. Inspired by this brilliant seasonal change, Peter Philips, Creative Director of Chanel Makeup, infused glowing, sunlit colour into the Spring 2012 Makeup Collection, HARMONIE DE PRINTEMPS. Subtle gradations of rose, coral and peach sculpt the face, giving it a soft radiance, while rich garnets and vivid pinks dress the lips.
Blush Horizon de Chanel / Glowing Blush Harmony ($58.00) (Limited Edition)
In one elegant compact, five pink and peach tones mimic the luminous hues of sunset. This unique powder blush lends itself to multiple effects: blended together, the harmony is ideal for sculpting and accentuating the natural contours of the face. Using just the pink shades creates a fresh, youthful flush, while on their own, the peach tones produce a warm, sun-bronzed glow.
Poudre Universelle Compact / Natural Finish Pressed Powder ($45.00) (Limited Edition)
Les 4 Ombres / Quadra Eyeshadow ($57.00)
- Eclosion Peach, gold, beige, plum
Stylo Yeux Waterproof / Long Lasting Eyeliner ($29.00)
Ombre Essentielle / Soft Touch Eyeshadow ($28.50)
- Rose de Mai Pink
- Tigerlily Golden orange
Rouge Coco / Hydrating Creme Lip Colour ($32.00)
- Superstition Golden beige
- Paradis Pink coral
- Charme Pink
- Destinee Plum
Rouge Coco Shine / Hydrating Sheer Lipshine ($32.00)
- Candeur Pastel pink
- Flirt Soft coral
Levres Scintillantes / Glossimer ($28.50)
- Petillant Golden beige
- Bonbon Soft pink
- Bagatelle Pink
Le Crayon Levres / Precision Lip Definer ($29.00)
- Rose Corail Pink coral
- Bois de Rose Rosewood
Rouge Double Intensite / Ultra Wear Lip Colour ($34.00)
- Rose Topaz Rosewood (U.S. Exclusive)
Rouge Coco Baume / Hydrating Conditioning Lip Balm ($32.00)
This moisture-rich lip balm combines ultra-conditioning benefits with a sumptuous, high-gloss finish. ROUGE COCO BAUME Hydrating Conditioning Lip Balm boasts an advanced Hydratendre Complex, which hydrates and softens lips, for a healthier and fuller appearance. Its sheer, lustrous texture glides on smoothly, leaving lips beautifully aglow.
Le Vernis / Nail Colour ($25.00)
- June Pastel apricot (Limited Edition)
- May Intense pink
- April Garnet
availability: January 2012
Guerlain Noir G de Guerlain Mascara
Guerlain’s NEW Noir G is the first mascara to combine the extravagant luxury of a jewel case with an extraordinary formula for perfectly defined eyes. This fabulous case jealously guards a unique, complete formula that combines the power of color, extreme intensity and the secret of beauty. The lush texture makes it easy to achieve an intense, dramatic lash look without any risk of smearing, smudging or clumping. Like a magic wand, the ground-breaking Noir G goes one step further with a refillable wand applicator, making it convenient and easy to switch to a new one as soon as you need it. Pull on the case and with a click, the hidden mirror is revealed. Add a quick twist and the brush appears for exceptional lash results.
- Formula complex delivers a perfect 3-dimensional look with volumizing, lengthening and curling benefits.
- Lashes are transformed: perfectly defined, denser and cloaked in a new intensity.
- Refillable design makes replacing more convenient.
- Ultra Black Pigments: these carbon black pigments offer an unprecedented level of intense black. The optimal size of these pigments allows for a better dispersion within the formula while a magnifying effect amplifies the intensity and depth of the black and the glossy finish. These are the purest black pigments that can be found in mascara.
- Volumizing, Lengthening, Curling formula: The formula plumps and thickens every lash, the stretch formula allows the mascara to lengthen even the smallest lashes and then the curling formula coats lashes in a protective film to maximise and set the curl.
- Artemia Salina: helps to regenerate lashes by stimulating keratin for fortification and lash growth.
- Polymer Film fixes the formula from daybreak to the end of the night, preventing the formula from smudging or flaking.
- In perfect osmosis with Noir G’s formula, the fiber brush is soft and supple for perfect, fast and even distribution over all the lashes. Narrow and extremely easy to handle, it glides everywhere, catching and wrapping around every lash above and below to reproduce the unprecedented effect of a blow-dry.
availability: Noir G is available January at Saks Fifth Avenue, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, and Bergdorf Goodman. It will retail for $49, refills for $26.
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette
The Naked Palette by Urban Decay took over the internet via tweets, YouTube tutorials and reviews, sells more than one every minute, and remains (after two years on the market) the beauty industry’s best-selling palette! The most anticipated sequel since Empire Strikes Back, with shades ranging from the palest nude to the lewdest black, Urban Decay’s Naked2 palette takes full frontal to another level.
- Blackout Blackest black with matte finish (Repromote, not available individually)
- Booty Call Shimmery cork (New)
- Busted Deep brown with shimmery finish (New)
- Chopper Copper shimmer with silver micro glitter (Permanent)
- Foxy Cream bisque with matte finish (Repromote, not available individually)
- Half Baked Golden bronze with shimmery finish (Permanent)
- Pistol Light greyish brown with shimmery finish (New)
- Snake Bite Dark bronze shimmer with metallic base (New)
- Suspect Pale golden beige with shimmery finish (Repromote, not available individually)
- Tease Creamy pale brown with matte finish (New)
- Verve Oyster with shimmery finish (Repromote, not available individually)
- YDK Cool bronze shimmer with metallic base (Permanent)
- Naked Sheer shimmery pinky neutral (Lip Junkie) (Permanent)
- Good Karma Shadow/Crease Brush Dual-ended brush
availability: Now @ Urban Decay for $50; mid-to-late January for Sephora, Ulta, beauty.com, Macy’s; February 2012 for international
Please note this palette arrived an hour ago, and I’m working as fast as possible to get everything up right away. Please be patient and hold ALL questions until I’ve had a chance to post the review. Thank you!