Zoya Spring 2012 Collections: True and Fleck Effect
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, resin, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects. Each bottle retails for $8.00. This collection will be available January 13th, 2012.
A fresh bloom of dewy color. Inspired by the runway looks of top designers. This collection features slightly muted and unexpected spring shades in six easy to wear, full-coverage creams and metallics.
- Cho Full coverage, vanilla shimmer metallic
- Farah Full coverage, latte beige cream
- Bevin Full coverage, pale sage green cream
- Skylar Full coverage, silvered slate blue metallic
- Tru Full coverage, gilded purple orchid metallic
- Lotus Full coverage, light lotus purple metallic
Zoya Nail Polish presents – three new mylar fleck glazes that can be worn alone or layered over the new ZOYA TRUE collection colors for a unique and beautiful nail look!
- Maisie Blue tint with mylar green fleck effect
- Opal Green tint with mylar green fleck effect
- Chloe Pink tint with mylar green and gold fleck effect
Bobbi Brown Spring 2012 Collection: Neons & Nudes
“The most modern way to wear bright color is as an accent on an otherwise neutral face.” — Bobbi Brown
The Neons & Nudes Collection features a unique pairing of bright, neon colors that are balanced by soft nudes and neutrals. Pair a soft, nude eye with a neon lip or a bright eye with a nude lip depending on your mood.
Ultra Nude Eye Palette ($45.00) (Limited Edition)
- Stone (Eyeshadow)
- Chino (Eyeshadow)
- Pink Chandelier (Metallic Eyeshadow)
- Praline (Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow)
- Champagne Truffle (Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow)
- Cocoa Berry (Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow)
Ink Liner ($24.00) (Limited Edition)
This liner is the perfect complement to the neon and nude face. Offering the precise, dramatic look of liquid liner, it easily defines the eye. The slanted, flexible felt tip applicator releases rich pigment in one simple stroke, and since the formula is long-wearing, there is no need to re-apply throughout the day.
Lip Gloss ($23.00) (New, Permanent)
Gorgeous, sheer and super shiny, these lip glosses are pure fun and will pair perfectly with a nude eye to polish off your look.
- Cosmic Pink Pink
- Citrus Tangerine
- Ultra Violet Violet
Lip Color ($23.00) (Limited Edition)
Two super vibrant colors and one neutral shade, these new lip colors are made of a unique blend of Beeswax and Vitamins E and C for comfortable wear.
- Atomic Orange Orange
- Neon Pink Pink
- Uber Beige Beige
Eyeshadow ($21.00) (New, Permanent)
- Ultra Violet (Shimmer Wash Eyeshadow)
- Bluebell (Eyeshadow)
Blush ($24.00) (New, Permanent)
Nothing gives the face a lift like blush. These two universally flattering, muted pink and peach blush shades are the perfect complement to brightly accented eyes and lips.
- Nude Peach Soft peach
- Nude Pink Soft pink
availability: January 2012 (I saw a few pieces pop up at Nordstrom this morning!)
Dolce & Gabbana The Velvet Collection
The Velvet Collection is an effortless reinvention of the concept of traditional luxury. An homage to the designers’ sartorial heritage and to their instictive ability to draw forth the essence of Mediterranean indulgence, the scents of the collection are opulent fragrances inspired by creative influences gathered from the sublimity of their lives. In an audacious inversion of subject matter, the artisan has become the muse, carrying the essence of Sicilian Baroque within.
Six scents, each bearing reference to specific olfactory influences coming from the designers themselves: sweet, woody Velvet Vetiver (with notes of galbanum, fig, and vetiver), raw, seductive Velvet Wood (with notes of ebony wood, benzoin, and leather), luxurious Velvet Patchouli (with notes of patchouli, kephalis, musk), sensual Velvet Sublime (with notes of mandarin, neroli, and orange flower), decadent Velvet Desire (with notes of gardenia, frangipani, and tuberose), and a rich, hypnotic Velvet Love (with notes of pepper, carnation, and ylang ylang). A collection where tradition and innovation collide in profound accord.
Each retails for $195.00/50ml and available exclusively at Saks Fifth Avenue beginning December 2011.
Laura Mercier Spring 2012 Collection: Lingerie
According to Matin Maulawizada, Laura Mercier Global Artistry Director, this collection is perfect for achieving a romantic look, while still maintaining a playful side. “The collection is inspired by Victorian era and lace with soft and feminine shades. These colors are beautifully warm to create glowing looks in the cold months and are spot on with the trend colors for spring.”
Eye & Cheek Palette ($60.00) (Limited Edition)
- Eye Colours: Buff Pearl Luster, Tawny Apricot Sateen, Rich Cocoa Matte, Pale Pink Matte, African Violet Luster, and Black Plum
- Cheek Colours: Rose Desire and Fresh Peach
Lip Shine ($22.00)
- Naked Apricot (Limited Edition)
- Tempting Coral (Limited Edition)
Sheer Lip Colour ($20.00)
- Kissed Lips (Limited Edition)
- Nude Lips Sheer neutral beige (Permanent)
- Baby Lips (Limited Edition)
Creme Cheek Colour ($22.00)
- Innocent Peach (Limited Edition)
- Oleander (Permanent)
Eye Basics ($24.00)
- Flax Beige with pearl
- Wheat Light-medium beige
availability: January 2012
MAC Mineralize Skincare
availability: January 5th, 2012 for North America; February 2012 for International
Making its debut, Mineralize Skincare with our ionized Super-Duo Charged Water technology. The collection includes Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser, which gently removes makeup without scrubbing or massaging, leaving skin clear and conditioned. Mineralize Charged WATER MOISTURE GEL, a rich and creamy, superlight and hydrating gel. And for those eyes begging for a boost: Mineralize Charged WATER MOISTURE EYE CREAM, to instantly minimize dark circles and puffiness. Plus, two must haves: Mineralize Charged Water Face and Body Lotion and Mineralize Charged Water.
Line-up includes (all permanent)
- Mineralize Charged Water Cleanser ($23.00 U.S. / $27.50 CDN)
- Mienralize Charged Water Moisture Gel ($37.00 U.S. / $44.50 CDN)
- Mineralize Charged Water Moisture Eye Cream ($35.00 U.S. / $42.00 CDN)
- Mineralize Charged Water Face & Body Lotion ($32.00 U.S. / $38.50 CDN)
- Mineralize Charged Water Revitalizing Energy ($22.00 U.S. / $26.50 CDN)
Dior Spring 2012: Garden Party Collection
“After women, flowers are the most heavenly creation.” — Christian Dior
Christian Dior grew up in Granville, on the cliffs of Normandy, in a house buffeted by strong winds, and seemingly unsuited to the creation of a garden. However, the young man’s creative strength and relentless hard work defied nature, and today one can still admire the garden in bloom and in particular, the fantastic rose garden planted with his own hands.
Christian Dior also loved the excitement of parties, and often hosted the aptly named “Grand Balls of the Century” with enchanted beauties from the Normandy coast and Paris alike. The theme of the festive garden is still alive today throughout many Dior creations. The Dior spring color collection is inspired by Dior’s fantastic garden.
Garden Clutch ($75.00) (Limited Edition)
The clutch is reinvented in with the Garden Party spirit in mind. Featuring a glossy light pink leather-like shell, adorned with a woven pattern & sealed by a “Rosebud” clasp and makeup must-haves for eyes and lips. Inside is a trio of delicate rose-embossed eye shadows, one shade of Dior Ultra-Gloss and one Lip Maximizer. Available in two color harmonies: Milly Garden #001 (Nordstrom and Dior.com Exclusive), Granville Garden #002 (everywhere except Nordstrom).
5-Couleurs Garden Edition ($59.00) (Limited Edition)
- Garden Pastels Pale pink, buttercup yellow and luminous greens
- Garden Roses Soft pinks, Parma violet, silver and purple.
Vernis Garden Party Scented Lacquers ($23.00) (Limited Edition)
- Waterlily (#504) Soft green
- Forget-Me-Not (#694) Light mauve
3-Couleurs Eyeshadow ($48.00)
- Smoky Garden (#461) (Dior.com exclusive)
Rouge Dior Lipcolor ($32.00)
- Corolle Pink (#363) (everywhere but Sephora)
- Tulip Pink (#448) (all locations)
- Socialite Pink (#152) (Dior.com exclusive)
- Party Lilac (#396)
- Pretty Rose (#452)
availability: January 2012 at Dior counters nationwide, dior.com