Paul & Joe Beaute for Spring 2012
Fashion-forward and elegantly designed, Paul & Joe introduces a chic collection of Face & Eye Colors in their famously feline-inspired packaging. In honor of Paul & Joe’s 10th Anniversary, all spring 2011 items are inspired by owner and designer, Sophie Albou’s love of cats.
In trend for the season, each shade is subtle yet playful to enhance natural beauty and add depth and character to the eye area. Each package includes a trio of contrasting textures – matte, pearlescent and shiny – for an effect that looks like it was applied by a makeup artist. What’s more, these dual purpose palettes can be blended onto cheeks with brush and used as a blush. Available now at b-glowing.com.
Face & Eye Color CS ($36.00)
- Siamese, Please Neutral yet elegant bronzes and beiges blend together for a natural beautiful look
- Kittycat Matte nude and pearly pink are the perfect pairing for a feminine effect
- Purr-fect Smoky yet subtle ivory and moss add intrigue and depth for a daring look
Nail Enamel ($14.00)
- Tigress Pearlescent nude hue that enhances your feminine allure
- Kitten Claws High society, soft pink color for picture perfect fingers
- Manekineko Bright, hot pink that is as romantic as it is playful
Blusher Sticks ($28.00)
- Glamour Puss Pearlescent beige that instantly highlights and contours the cheeks
- Minou Romantic and subtle pink for a fresh yet glamorous look
- Catfight Bold and beautiful tangerine for a burst of bright, energetic color