Paul & Joe Beaute for Spring 2012
Fashion-forward and elegantly designed, Paul & Joe introduces a chic collection of Face & Eye Colors in their famously feline-inspired packaging. In honor of Paul & Joe’s 10th Anniversary, all spring 2011 items are inspired by owner and designer, Sophie Albou’s love of cats.
In trend for the season, each shade is subtle yet playful to enhance natural beauty and add depth and character to the eye area. Each package includes a trio of contrasting textures – matte, pearlescent and shiny – for an effect that looks like it was applied by a makeup artist. What’s more, these dual purpose palettes can be blended onto cheeks with brush and used as a blush. Available now at b-glowing.com.
Face & Eye Color CS ($36.00)
- Siamese, Please Neutral yet elegant bronzes and beiges blend together for a natural beautiful look
- Kittycat Matte nude and pearly pink are the perfect pairing for a feminine effect
- Purr-fect Smoky yet subtle ivory and moss add intrigue and depth for a daring look
Nail Enamel ($14.00)
- Tigress Pearlescent nude hue that enhances your feminine allure
- Kitten Claws High society, soft pink color for picture perfect fingers
- Manekineko Bright, hot pink that is as romantic as it is playful
Blusher Sticks ($28.00)
- Glamour Puss Pearlescent beige that instantly highlights and contours the cheeks
- Minou Romantic and subtle pink for a fresh yet glamorous look
- Catfight Bold and beautiful tangerine for a burst of bright, energetic color
MAC Viva Glam – Ricky Martin & Nicki Minaj for Viva Glam
The fearless Ricky Martin and Nicki Minaj introduce Nicki’s lipstick in a scene-stealing pink and Ricky’s colourless Lip Conditioner in a Tube that goes from day to dance floor! With every cent of the selling price supporting the MAC AIDS Fund, it doesn’t get any hotter. They’ve teamed up to raise HIV/AIDS awareness among young people around the globe. Nicki and Ricky dare you to be bold. Be beautiful. Be safe.
Lipstick ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Viva Glam Nicki Bright yellow pink (Satin)
Lip Conditioner (Tube) ($15.00 U.S. / $18.00 CDN)
availability: February 15th, 2012 through February 2013 (North America), March 2012 (International), at all MAC locations and online at maccosmetics.com
LUSH for Valentine’s Day
Sweetheart Soap ($4.95 for 3.4 oz)
This sweet smelling soap is chock-full of aphrodisiacs like jasmine, sandalwood, ylang ylang and bergamot to help lift the spirits and give you a boost of confidence to take your relationship to the next level.
Love Potion Massage Bar ($9.95)
Give your love a little rub and cast a spell with this sensual massage bar. Delicately scented with the fragrance of Love perfume this heart stopper is sure to put you, and keep you, in the mood.
Leap Frog Bath Bomb ($4.95)
Ladies the world over will be popping the question as 2012 is a leap year, and it’s the girls’ turn to do the asking! LUSH has created the Leap Frog bath bomb, made with the sultry scent of jasmine, sandalwood, ylang ylang, rose and neroli, to help ladies everywhere get a ring on their men. Once he gets a whiff, he’ll have to say yes!
A Million Kisses Lip Tint ($8.95)
This gorgeous red lip tint is scented with the same rose fragrance and will leave lips soft, supple and tinted a romantic hue…all ready to give your beau a million kisses! Pop on your cheeks for a bit of lustful blush. Available all year round!
25 minutes and 43 seconds is the amount time it took Mark Constantine, our founder and Gorilla Perfumer, to make this fragrance for his son Simon’s wedding. The main notes are lime tonka accord with sweet warm hay and a fresh green citrus top that are sure to have your lover smitten in no time flat!
Do Knot Disturb Knot Wrap ($28.95)
This is one knot we wouldn’t mind undoing! Inside you’ll find four products sure to make your Valentine’s Day a little more special. The paper band around it can be used as a door hang once cut out, wink wink… Contents: Soft Coeur, Lust soap, Sex Bomb, French Kiss
Photo by Vincent Lappartient
Chanel 2012 Spring-Summer Haute Couture Show Makeup by Peter Philips
Peter Philips, Creative Director of CHANEL Makeup used the following CHANEL products to create the runway beauty looks:
- Skin prepared with HYDRA BEAUTY SERUM Hydration Protection Radiance (available April 2012)
- PERFECTION LUMIERE Long Wear Flawless Fluid Makeup SPF 10
- ECLAT LUMIERE Highlighting Face Pen
- CORRECTEUR PERFECTION Long Lasting Concealer
- POUDRE UNIVERSELLE LIBRE Natural Finish Loose Powder
- ILLUSION D’OMBRE Long Wear Luminous Eyeshadow in Apparition and Destination (available July 2012)
- LE CRAYON YEUX Precision Eye Pencil in Bleu Aérien (available July 2012)
- STYLO YEUX WATERPROOF Long Lasting Eyeliner in Marine
- LE CRAYON KHOL Intense Eye Pencil in Marine
- CRAYON SOURCILS Sculpting Eyebrow Pencil
- INIMITABLE WATERPROOF Mascara in Black
- RECOURBE CILS DE CHANEL Precision Eyelash Curler
- JOUES CONTRASTE Powder Blush in Rose Ecrin
- ROUGE COCO BAUME Hydrating Conditioning Lip Balm
- LE CRAYON LEVRES Precision Lip Pencil in Natural
- ROUGE COCO Hydrating Crème Lip Colour in Superstition
- LE VERNIS Nail Colour in Sky Line (available July 2012)
The Exclusive Collection BLEU ILLUSION featuring the new products used in the look will be available at specific points of sales in July 2012.
Bobbi Brown Spring 2012 Collection: Rose Gold
Inspired by her treasured rose-gold wedding band, Bobbi’s spring collection instantly enhances with an alluring combination of rosy, gold-flecked accents and dramatic definition.
Shimmer Brick Compact ($39.00) (Limited Edition)
- Rose Gold Soft, golden pink glow
- Wild Rose Soft pink glow
Rich Color Gloss ($23.00) (Limited Edition)
- Pink Sorbet Pink
- Angel Pink Soft pink
- Pink Cocoa Dirty pink
- Pink Gold Golden pink
Rich Lip Color SPF 12 ($23.00) (Limited Edition)
- Lilac Lilac
- Wild Rose Pink
- Nude Rose Pink nude
- Pink Peony Peony pink
- Beige Gold Golden nude
- Miami Coral Coral
availability: February 2012 at all Bobbi Brown counters, bobbibrown.com (Nordstrom has it online now)
Giorgio Armani Spring 2012 Collection: Luce d’Oro
Inspired by Giorgio Armani’s love of light and its effect on color, gold takes center stage. Soft pastels are instantly updated with a hint of antique gold, in a myriad of ways.
Luce d’Oro Eye Palette ($59.00) (Limited Edition)
- Eye Palette #1 Pearl violet, jade green, sheer gold, greige
- Eye Palette #2 Grey, metal fiber, copper pigment, crystal brown
Tourmaline Pink Blush ($55.00) (Limited Edition)
- #1 Subtle blush softer than the classic formulas where white, beige, and pink replace the classic white powders
Waterproof Eye Liner Pencil ($27.00) (Limited Edition)
- #4 Antique gold
- #5 Copper
Gloss d’Armani Lip Gloss ($28.00) (Limited Edition)
- Beige (105) Greige d’Armani
- Brown (201) Caffeine
- Rouge (405) Wild rose
- Pink (508) Blush
availability: February 2012 at all Giorgio Armani counters, giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com