Make Up For Ever Aqua Liner Launches
Staying true to our belief of never having to sacrifice color for performance, MAKE UP FOR EVER introduces another vibrant addition to our award-winning Aqua range – new Aqua Liner. This eye-catching, highly pigmented new collection of waterproof liquid eye liner was developed to outperform even in the most extreme environments. Aqua Liner was created to provide make up artists with the ultimate liquid liner that boasts precision, a 100% waterproof formula and a bold assortment of colors.
As the official make up sponsor of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Swim in Miami, MAKE UP FOR EVER put artists to work at the top 2011 swimwear shows testing Aqua Liner on models backstage. Their challenge was to create bold, show-stopping make up looks that wouldn’t melt or fade while on the runway under hot lights, performing in the water, or in the humid Miami climate. The end result? Aqua Liner guaranteed intense weather, tear and sweat-proof color that lasted through the shows.
Aqua Liner is formulated with acrylic copolymer, a hydrophobic macromolecule that forms a flexible film to lock water out. It contains 50% more polymers than traditional eyeliner formulations to ensure a long-lasting, waterproof result, as well as essential amino acids derived from apple juice for high-color intensity and bold pay-off.
Available in 15 vibrant shades with matte, iridescent and diamond finishes, Aqua Liner can be used to match all moods and styles. The long and dense, yet flexible applicator is designed like a make up brush handle to ensure easy application, with a specialized foam tip that delivers the ideal amount of texture for drawing an ultra precise line with a buildable result. Aqua Liner goes on evenly and dries quickly for a look that lasts all day and all night long.
- #1 Diamond Gold
- #3 Iridescent Emerald Green
- #4 Diamond Lagoon Green
- #5 Diamond Turquoise Blue
- #6 Iridescent Navy Blue
- #7 Diamond Black Purple
- #8 Iridescent Electric Purple
- #9 Iridescent Fuchsia
- #10 Iridescent Red
- #11 Diamond Burgundy
- #12 Mat Mocha
- #13 Mat Black
- #14 Diamond Multicolor Black
- #15 Iridescent Anthracite
availability: Sephora, $23 each
Check out face charts and step-by-step liner tutorial! Continue reading →
MAC Fashion Flower Collection
MAC Fashion Flower Collection for Summer 2011
U.S. Launch Date: April 28th, 2011
International Launch Date: July 2011
Bloom brightly with a stylish fusion of the floral and the fashionable in the summer color collection that evoke the cool side of the hottest season. Fashion Flower girls are free to be, each one with cultivated connection to the green house and the fashion house. Unfolding and flourishing these perennial prima donna embrace the growing tend of cheeks and eyes lightly dusted with daisy debossed beauty powder and shadows.
Their confidence steams from petal-light lashes that sprout dramatically with studio fix bold-black lashes dew lips that sparkle sweetly in Budding Beauty Lipgelee and Summer Shower, a softly sheer aqua blue lipstick. Ever him join these rare blossoms and succumb horticulturally to bouquet that’s equal parts of fleur and couture.
Lipstick ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Summer Shower Light aqua (Glaze) (Limited Edition)
- Mlle Light white pink (Glaze) )(Repromote) (Limited Edition)
- Ever Hip Bright creamy coral (Cremesheen) (Repromote) (Limited Edition)
- Growing Trend Mid-tone taupe nude (Amplified Creme) (Limited Edition)
Lipgelee ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Now in Season Pale yellow with pearl pigment (Limited Edition)
- Fashion Flower Pale pink with pearl pigment (Limited Edition)
- Budding Beauty Pale coral with pearl pigment (Limited Edition)
Eyeshadow ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Lucky Green Frosted mid-tone lime (Veluxe Pearl) (Permanent)
- Fresh Daisy Frosted mid-tone yellow white (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Bows & Curtseys Metallic hunter green (Satin) (Limited Edition)
- Aqua Aqua blue (Matte) (Permanent)
- Free to Be Bright true coral (Matte) (Permanent)
- Groundcover Mid-tone warm grey (Matte) (Limited Edition)
Beauty Powder ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN)
- Alpha Girl Soft peach pink with gold nuances (Repromote) (Limited Edition)
- Light Sunshine Pastel neutral pink with soft gold and pink sparkle (Limited Edition)
Studio Fix Lash ($14.00 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)
- Bold Black Deep intense black (Permanent)
Penultimate Eyeliner ($17.50 U.S. $21.00 CDN)
- Black Pure black (Permanent)
ORLY Summer 2011 Collection: Pinup
The summer season encourages creativity and femininity to run wild, from carefree and casual beach days to flashy summer nights in the city. Bring a sense of sexy summer fun to the everyday with Pinup, the Summer 2011 Collection from ORLY. Inspired by the unapologetic glitz and free-spirited attitude of the most iconic pinup girls, the collection exudes a vivacious, dolled-up femininity that laces any look with sheer confidence.
Pinup offers a shade for every glamour girl, from the sophisticated seductress to the fearless rock ‘n roll goddess. Bright, feminine crèmes mingle with eye catching jewel-tone glitters to offer a range of colors sure to turn heads.
- Va Va Voom Pink neon creme
- Here Comes Trouble Sparkle green
- Coquette Cutie Coral creme
- Bubbly Bombshell Purple glitter
availability: May 2011 for $7.50 each. ORLY Nail Lacquers and Treatment products are available at orlybeauty.com, Sally Beauty, and Ulta.
MAC Flighty Collection
MAC Flighty Collection for Summer 2011
U.S. Launch Date: May 5th, 2011
International Launch Date: May 2011
Elevate your state of mind with a high-altitude collection of sensually spongy watercolour whipped mousse cream shadows in 16 hues that fly higher than gravity’s rainbow. A new formula innovation in luminescent washes that build from sheer to medium easily. Eye plumage is playful with four limited-edition shades of Zoom Lash Mascara certain to unleash a torrent of tweets.
Zoom Coloured Mascara ($14.00 U.S. / $17.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- High Esteem Mid-tone grey with silver pearl
- Blue Charge Deep navy blue
- Plum Reserve Light violet purple
- Green is Green Jade green
BIg Bounce Shadow ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- The Cool Elite White with silver pearl
- Good Fortune Soft pink yellow with pink and silver pearl
- Reward Yourself Bright peach coral with gold pearl
- Impeccably Rich Light cream with gold pearl
- Sizzlin’ Diva Copper with gold pearl
- Trophy Soft peach with pearl
- Free as Air Sky blue with silver pearl
- Spread the Wealth Dirty olive with gold pearl
- Extra Charged Bright green with multicolour pearl
- Up the Ante! Rich copper with gold and silver pearl
- Rich Thrills Dirty silver with multicolor pearl
- Luxury Touch Violet with gold pearl
- Count Your Assets Rich blue purple with multicolour pearl
- My Next Indulgence Forest green with blue and gold pearl
- Rich, Sweet Chocolate gold with gold pearl
- Black Diamond Black with gold pearl
- 242 Shader Brush ($24.50 U.S. / $29.50 CDN)
Guerlain Summer 2011 Collection: Terra Inca
Guerlain celebrates the arrival of summer with a color-drenched, incredibly chic Terracotta collection! With colors ranging from ocean blue, flamboyant orange and ardent browns, this ultra-trendy collection invites you to experience a stunning technicolor voyage.
Terra Inca Star Powder ($70.00) (Limited Edition)
Terra Inca Star Powder is composed of two subtly pearl shades: a highlighting golden beige and a bronze-tinted pink. Together these shades will embellish your complexion while warming the skin with an iridescent glow. The case mimics the extra-large wooden bangles worn by fashionistas, making Terra Inca Star Powder the “it accessory” of summer 2011!
- Combine with Terracotta bronzing powder to illuminate tanned complexions or use on its own for a natural glow.
- Apply to curves of the face to add instant radiance to the complexion.
- Apply to the décolleté and shoulders for a natural shimmer.
Terre Indigo 4-Shade Eyeshadow ($59.00) (Limited Edition)
The catwalks have set the tone: summer will be flashy! Guerlain reinterprets the trend by creating interlacing, intense colors, sprinkled with golden arabesques. Like colorful Incan qompi fabrics woven from shadows and pigments, the Terre Indigo eyeshadow unites all of their tones into a single palette. A vibrant orange, an intense blue, a deep brown and a lighter brown, speckled with a pale golden tone, can be used together or separately to match your every desire and mood. These soft, light powders caress the eyelids with a velvety touch for a natural or sophisticated result that is always mesmerizing.
- “Simply chic”: apply the light brown tone to the eyelid, layer the orange shade on the upper part, then give more intensity to the eyes by applying the darker brown to the outer corner of the eye.
- “Trendy”: apply the orange shadow to the eyelid fold, sweep a single blue tone over the eyelid and add a small amount of light brown to the outer corner of the eye.
- “Fiesta Vibe”: apply the orange tone to the entire eyelid, add the blue shadow to the eyelid fold, then apply the light brown shade along the lashes and the dark brown shade under the lower lashes. Dressed in a golden glimmer, sea sparkles and sunlight, the eyes are ready to show off a bold look!
Ombre Fusion Cream Eyeshadow ($35.00)
Ombre Fusion Cream Eyeshadow is a unique creation that offers the softness of a powder, the richness of a cream and the lightness of water all in one.These exclusive eyeshadows reveal a spectacular metallic effect by adorning the eyelids with fabulous shimmering reflections. The effect is striking and will last from dawn to dusk. Designed to resist heat and dips in the ocean, the Ombre Fusion eyeshadows are the first Guerlain cream eyeshadows specially created for summer! Available in 3 shades: 01 Bahia, 02 Havana, 03 Maya.
- Apply the eyeshadow to the eyelid with the applicator, then blend in with fingertip to create an illuminated effect.
- Use the beveled side of the Ombre Fusion applicator for a metallic liner effect.
Terracotta Gloss ($30.50) (Limited Edition)
Just in time for summer and plenty of scorching kisses, Guerlain presents three new Terracotta Gloss creations. Neon fuchsia, sunny coral, flamboyant red make lips look mischievous and ravishing, dangerously delicious. These neon colors are sheer on application and will add shine while giving an instant radiance boost to the face! Their secret? A luminous and translucent formula, free of sparkles but packed with pigments. This non-sticky gloss can be applied at any time of day for an ultra-sensual effect.
Available in 3 shades: 07 Salsa, 08 Mambo, 09 Tango.
Khol Kajal ($36.00) (Limited Edition)
The cult favorite Khôl Kajal by Guerlain returns to light up the eyes with its ultra-pigmented formula. Its creamy texture glides on perfectly, making it ideal for women who love a deep and hypnotic look. Upon application, the eye is instantly accentuated! Dressed in dark and iridescent brown with two ribbons of brown and orange satin, it is a summer essential. Available in 1 shade: 01 Black Frida.
availability: May 2011 at select locations of Saks Fifth Avenue, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Sephora, Bloomingdales and Bergdorf Goodman.
MAC Surf Baby Collection for Summer 2011
U.S. Launch Date: May 26th, 2011
International Launch Date: May 2011 (excluding Asia), June 2011 (Asia)
Grab the board, hop in the Jeep, cruise the Pacific Coast Highway… Surf’s up! The lure of the endless summer starts here with My Paradise Cheek Powder, Summer Stash of Crushed Metallic Pigments, Hibiscus Lipstick and Splashproof Lash Mascara that just won’t smudge. Colourful, lustrous, and full of life…journey to a world where feeling the rush means taking a risk. Hang Ten!
Here’s bronzing for every dude and dudette looking to hit the half-pipe with a killer tan. Bring commotion to the ocean with Solar Riche Bronzing Powder and new Gold-go-Lightly Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder. Capture the surf spirit, add contours & dimension with the latest Skinsheen Bronzer Stick! Defy sun-and-sea blasted lips with Suntints SPF 20 Liquid Lip Balms.
All information is OFFICIAL. Information now includes Suntints, Bronzer Sticks, and Studio Careblend/Pressed powders.
See collection information & promotional photos! Continue reading →