China Glaze Crackle Collection
Roughed up grunge meets gorgeous glam! China Glaze brings a whole new level to the game with “Crackle” polish! Create endless edgy looks and make a statement with fun, fearless, color. Everyone has asked for it, and now China Glaze is giving it to them!
- Lightning Bolt White crackle
- Black Mesh Black crackle
- Broken Hearted Pink crackle
- Cracked Concrete Grey crackle
- Fault Line Purple crackle
- Crushed Candy Teal crackle
An innovative technology allows you to play with a wide array of color combinations and achieve an edgy, new wave look. This unique formula was developed to give your nails a “crackled” design over traditional nail color. Contrasting colors are used one over another to achieve a deconstructed shatter look that takes place right before your eyes. Instant art for your nails!
How do you do it? It’s easy! Apply your favorite China Glaze glitter, shimmer or crème. Depending on the color you are using, apply either one or two coats for full coverage. When the colored enamel is dry, brush on a thin layer of the Crackle color. Allow the Crackle to work its magic during dry time. After approximately 5 minutes when the crackled design has completely formed, apply a top coat to seal the design for prolonged wear.
China Glaze Crackle will be available starting February 2011 at Sally’s Beauty Supply and BSG in 12 piece displays and 3 pack color kits which will include a base color, a crackle glaze (Black Mesh, Broken Hearted or Crushed Candy) and a China Glaze Top Coat. China Glaze is free of DBP, toluene, and added formaldehyde.
MAC Future Face Collection
MAC Future Face Collection for Spring 2011
M∙A∙C forges ahead with a three-in-one force: Powder, Foundation and Tinted Moisturizer altogether. First, Studio Careblend/Pressed Powder blurs the line between skincare and makeup, with a pressed texture that beautifies as it benefits. Gives a sheer to medium, smooth, even coverage for a flawlessly soft and even tone with caring, comforting properties. Studio Fix Fluid and Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 shade extensions fill in all the gaps. A broad, all-inclusive shade range means M∙A∙C Artists can cover everybody, one beautiful conquest at a time. Call your clients most in need of convincing, and watch what happens!
Studio Fix Fluid SPF 15 Foundation ($26.50 U.S. / $32.00 CDN)
- New shades added to permanent range: N18, NW18, NW22, NW33, NW44, NW46, NW48, NW58
Studio Moisture Tint SPF 15 ($29.50 U.S. / $38.00 CDN)
- Medium Plus Tan beige
- Dark Plus Neutral tan beige
Studio Careblend/Pressed ($23.00 U.S. / $27.50 CDN)
- Light Soft pale beige
- Light Plus Pale golden beige
- Medium Soft creamy beige
- Medium Plus Tan beige
- Medium Dark Caramel beige
- Medium Deep Rich golden tan
- Dark Deep caramel
- Dark Deep Rich golden bronze
- 190 Foundation Brush ($32.00 U.S. / $38.50 CDN)
- 150 Large Powder Brush ($42.00 U.S. / $50.50 CDN)
Availability: February 17th, 2011. All items will join the permanent range.
Dior Addict Lipstick 2011 Relaunch
The New Dior Addict Lipstick collection is inspired by John Galliano’s bold, daring fashion collections. Featuring the largest shade wardrobe of any Dior lipstick collection—56 striking shades direct from the runway—this trend-setting collection offers a variety of options for the woman who is not afraid to experiment. The ultra-hydrating formula creates a veil of luminous shine and vibrant color in a single sweep.
The New Face of Addict
Kate Moss has been John Galliano’s muse for many years. Her unique beauty as well as her love of fashion are an endless source of inspiration for Galliano. Over the years, they have formed a lasting friendship and fashion partnership. No one else but Kate could possibly embody Dior Addict. Three shades in the collection represent three sides of Kate: Diorkiss #578, which embodies the “Rock Icon” style of skyscraper heels, oversized sunglasses and sexy jewelry, the “Doll Icon” style of Beige Casual #222, the perfect nude to mix with pearls and a light pink Lady Dior, and the bold, “Glam Icon” look of Red Carpet #963.
The key ingredient, Mirror Jelly, brings shine, volume and hydration to the lips. This unique ingredient is made up of two components: polymers that provide a long-lasting, second-skin effect with exceptional hydrating and softening properties and silicone oil, which creates a light, smooth texture. In addition, a significantly lower level of wax (25% less than a standard lipstick) creates a light-reflecting, voluminous effect.
- Shades: Tulle #214, Beige Casual #222, Basic #253, Rose Déshabillé #260, Beige Perfection #322, Nude #333, Miss Dior #343, Blush #353, Créateur #445, Parisian Chic #454, Singulière #465, Vintage #525, Bobo #530, Tailleur Bar #535, Baby Rose #561, Diorkiss #578, Must-Have #579, L.A. #586, Spotlight #612, Granville #621, Androgyne #626, Miami #635, Millie #680, Icône #681, Gibraltar #682, Beige Dandy #712, New York #714, New Look #745, Rock’n Roll #750, Fashion #753, Paris #762, Reflet #763, Rouge Podium #773, Londres #783, Stiletto #797, Smoky #811, Couture #864, Collection #865, Arty #872, Fashion Week #881, Red Carpet #963, Fourreau #971, Rose Shocking #972, Perfecto #991
- Sephora Exclusives: Urban #178, Diorissime #249, Garçonne #330, Pink Chérie #368, Tokyo #422, It Pink #554, Model #564, Taffetas #566, Backstage #583, Show #778
- Saks Exclusive: Beige Mondaine #623
- Nordstrom Exclusive: Insoumise #983
Availability: March/April 2011
Essie A French Affair Collection for Spring 2011
Parlez Vous Francais? Oui do. Though dreams of a romantic Parisian fling may not come true anytime soon, a flirty French rendezvous is here to stay! Introducing the new Spring 2011 essie collection: “A French Affair” – an assortment of six intoxicating retro pastels and show-stopping neutrals inspired by oh-so-chic French glamour.
Unlike spring shades of most seasons past, Nice is Nice, Coat Azure, Topless and Barefoot, Kisses and Bisses, Sand Tropez and A French Affair wear in the most opaque fashion and will surely result in many oh la la’s along the way.
- French Affair
- Nice is NIce
- Coat Azure
- Sand Tropez
- Topless and Barefoot
- Kisses and Bisses
availability: February 2011
Hourglass Aura for Spring 2011
If spring makeup is about looking effortlessly chic, then the Aura range is right on the mark. The products enhance, illuminate and highlight without color overkill. Aura boasts three swoon-worthy shades for cheeks and three for lips that all produce lighter-than-air coverage. Cheeks look as though they’ve been adorably pinched, and lips appear as they’ve been passionately kissed. “They’re a wonderful alternative to powder blushes and heavier lip products,” says Janes, “and they boast rejuvenating ingredients.” The cheek stain’s see-through color payoff is an antidote to excess glitter, while the lip stain has an on-trend, semi-matte finish. Both products can be used to simulate the 70s-inspired, Californian look seen on spring runways.
Aura Sheer Cheek Stain ($45.00)
A water-based formula with real staying power that gives cheeks a gorgeous lit-from-within glow. Aura Sheer Cheek Stain is enriched with Vitamin E to help improve skin’s moisture retention. The twist-click dispenser is equipped with a sponge applicator for ease of application. To initiate product upon first use, twist base until cheek color appears on sponge tip. Free of oil, fragrance, and phthalates.
- Rouge Sheer rose
- Flush Sheer red
- Petal Sheer pink/coral shimmer
Application tips by Hourglass Artistic Director Gina Brooke: “Blot the sponge applicator directly on to the apples of the cheeks and blend up towards your temples using your fingers. It’s long-wearing but it moves when you’re applying so it’s less intimidating—it sets afterwards. You can wear Aura Sheer Cheek Stain over Hourglass Illusion Tinted Moisturizer or solo. During the summer, makeup minimalists can just get by on the cheek stain, lip stain and a few coats of mascara. It gives you a subtle, refreshed look and a pop of color that really lasts, so you won’t need to reapply throughout the day.”
Aura Sheer Lip Stain ($26.00)
The water-based, non-transfer formula offers a delicious wash of color, buildable coverage and a natural, semi-matte finish. Beneficial ingredients include anti-oxidants like Vitamin E and Green Tea Extract plus an algae-based extract that addresses elastin and collagen degradation in the lips. Aura Sheer Lip Stain has a flock tip applicator with a built-in twist mechanism for easy, even application. To initiate product upon first use, twist base until lip color appears on applicator tip. Free of parabens, phthalates, fragrance and sulfate.
- Rouge Sheer rose
- Flush Sheer red
- Petal Sheer pink/coral shimmer
Application tips by Hourglass Artistic Director Gina Brooke: “Start by exfoliating the lips to slough off any dead skin cells and create a smooth base. Blot applicator onto the lips and blend using your finger—it’s that simple. For extra precision, or to create the illusion of a fuller pout, line the lips before application. Aura Sheer Lip Stain plumps the pout with anti-aging ingredients that fill in fine lines and wrinkles. It has a lightweight consistency that’s easy to blend and comfortable to wear. You can build your coverage for a more dramatic statement. Finishing with a gloss softens the look.”
availability: Spring 2011
MAC Quite Cute Collection for Spring 2011
U.S./Canada Launch Date: April 7th, 2011
International Launch Date: April 2011
“CUTE!” The most fanciful, fun and flattering compliment and young, modern trendsetter could ever want! Our version is the girliest kind of international glam possible, a style ride that combines postage-stamp-sized puppies with pixie swizzle-stick fashion and buttergly kisses for cute boys and even cuter shoes! Cupcake icing colors, vintage romance, an ATM card with Hello Kitty on it – and a way of life that says “yes!” to everything adorable!
Come on, get happy, with the multi-culti cutie, from Tokyo to Toronto to Paris with love! Pastel shades for Eye Quads, Lipstick, Plushglass, and Nail Lacquer…And due to popular demand, we’re completely cute-ifying three favourite Lip Pencil shades from last season that will join the fun and frolic. Flash! You’ll ♥ the Mineralize Blush with the sweet heart baked right into it. If it shines, shimmers and pops it’s completely, contagiously, cute!
Lipstick ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Playing Koi Creamy white peach pink (Satin) (Limited Edition)
- Saint Germain Pastel pink (Amplified) (Permanent)
- Candy Yum-Yum Neon pink (Matte) (Limited Edition)
- Quite Cute Bright white lavender (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
- Play Time Intense violet (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
Plushglass ($18.50 U.S. / $22.00 CDN)
- Fashion Fanatic Creamy pale pink (Limited Edition)
- Bubble Tea Creamy pale nude (Limited Edition)
- Girl ♥ Boy Bright light blue pink (Limited Edition)
- I ♥ U Creamy mid-tone purple (Limited Edition)
Lip Pencil ($13.00 U.S. / $15.50 CDN)
- In Synch Bright yellow pink (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Naked Light neutral (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
- Boldly Bare Mid-tone red brown (Limited Edition) (Repromote)
Cutie Eyeshadow Quad ($36.00 U.S. / $43.00 CDN)
- Moshi! Moshi! Pale white green gold (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Goody Goody Gum Drop Light white pink (Satin) (Limited Edition)
- Boycrazy Pale lavender with silver pearl pigments (Lustre) (Limited Edition)
- Azuki Bean Mid-tone violet (Frost) (Limited Edition)
Mineralize Blush ($23.00 U.S. / $27.50 CDN)
- Giggly Light pink with pearly plum heart (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Sakura Lavender with pearly deep magenta heart (Frost) (Limited Edition)
- Miss Behave Light beige with pearly mint green heart (Frost) (Limited Edition)
Nail Lacquer ($14.00 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)
- Ice Cream Cake Creamy blue pink (Cream) (Limited Edition)
- Little Girl Type Creamy pale lavender (Cream) (Limited Edition)
- Mischievous Creamy pale blue mint (Cream) (Limited Edition)
False Lashes ($14.00 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)
- #7 Lash Spiky, slightly separated, high glam lash (Permanent)
Penultimate Eyeliner ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
- Rapidblack True black (Permanent)
Zoom Lash ($14.00 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)
- Zoomblack Rich black (Permanent)