Urban Decay Holiday 2011 Launches
Sephora.com has an early preview of Urban Decay’s holiday offerings–they’re not yet available for purchase, but at least we know what’s coming!
Mariposa Palette ($39.00) (Sephora Exclusive) (Limited Edition)
This palette mixes never-boring neutrals with sexy hits of shimmer and sparkle, and signature UD brights that truly explode. Just sweep them on, fast and easy, with the enclosed travel-size cruelty-free eye shadow brush. These shadows are laid out in color-coordinated quadrants (sets of four) that look amazing when worn together and can also be used as a starting point for creating your own color combinations. Housed in a gunmetal tin that displays a striking butterfly and an embossed UD icon, this assortment is perfect for everyone. 10×0.03 oz. eyeshadows plus travel-sized eyeshadow brush.
- Rockstar Deep purple
- Gunmetal Gunmetal gray with silver glitter
- Skimp Ivory peach sheen
- Infamous Magenta sheen
- Wreckage Taupe shimmer
- Haight Dark teal with shimmer
- Money Pale silvery green shimmer
- Mushroom Steel gray shimmer
- Spotlight Golden tan shimmer
- Limelight Gold shimmer
24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Travel Size Set ($32.00) (Limited Edition)
Each set contain 5 x 0.03 oz. pencils.
- Naked Includes Zero, Demolition, Bourbon, Underground, and Stray Dog
- Electric Includes Perversion, Ransom, Woodstock, Radium, and Junkie
24/7 Glide-On Shadow Pencil Stash ($34.00)
- Includes Delinquent, Rehab, Juju, Sin, and Clash.
availability: Holiday 2011