MAC MAC Me Over Collection for Fall 2011
Launch Date: August 25th, 2011 (North America), September 2011 (International)
This season, our most epic casting call ever, an online contest with thousands of hopefuls submitting a photo or video, each asked to finish this statement: MAC Me Over! Because… James Gager, MAC’s Senior Vice President, Creative Director, picked six stars who best express the MAC Me Over! Motto – style, heart, and soul – to be the face of MAC Fall Colour around the world. A three-part collection each creating a different look: the first features our artists’ favourite nudes and pinks, including classics and new limited-life shades; the other two go bold, one with the season’s of-the-moment shades while the second plays it icy cool.
Lipstick ($14.50 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)
- Secret Lover Pale pink with yellow pearlized pigments (Lustre) (Limited Edition)
- Peachstock Neutral peach (Satin) (Permanent at PRO)
- Offshoot Mid-tone neutral pink (Cremesheen) (Limited Edition)
- Oh, Oh, Oh Plum bronze with pearlized pigments (Lustre) (Limited Edition)
- Rebel Vivid pinkish purple (Satin) (Permanent)
- Prince Noir Deep blue-purple (Matte) (Limited Edition)
- Smoked Purple Deep eggplant purple (Matte) (Permanent at PRO)
- Runaway Red Rich red-blue (Satin) (Limited Edition)
Lipglass ($14.50 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)
- Illicit Creamy neutral pink (Repromote) (Limited Edition)
- Social Light Neutral pink with pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)
- Curvaceous Light grey pink (Limited Edition)
- Plum Fun Neutral plum with purple pearlized pigments (Limited Edition)
- The Wee Coquette Naked neutral pink (Repromote) (Limited Edition)
- Good Times Pale mauve (Limited Edition)
- Spite Muted plum taupe brown (Permanent)
Lip Pencil ($13.00 U.S. / $15.00 CDN)
- Spice Pink cinnamon stick (Permanent)
- Chestnut Intense brown (Permanent)
Evil Eye Eyeshadow Quad (Limited Edition) ($38.00 U.S. / $45.50 CDN)
- Evil Eye Deep yellow grey (Matte)
- Palace Pedigreed Deep berry with soft pink () (Repromote)
- Spellcaster Blackened violet (Matte)
- Moody Blackened green (Veluxe Pearl)
More eyeshadows, shadesticks, fluidlines, and even brushes ahead! Plus makeover & product photos! Continue reading →
Urban Decay Fall 2011 Collection
15th Anniversary Eyeshadow Palette ($55.00) (Limited Edition)
- Midnight Rodeo Brown pearl with silver
- Tainted Pale matte purple with golden shimmer
- Deeper Deep shimmery golden brown
- Midnight 15 Oyster pearl with silver glitter
- Junkshow Metallic bright pink with slight blue shift
- MIA Dark velvet brown
- Vanilla Creamy white gold
- Omen Metallic bright purple with blue shift
- Ace Dark gunmetal
- Flow Soft peach shimmer
- Evidence Deep metallic blue
- Blackout Darkest, must saturated black
- Chase Bright bronze
- Deep End Bright teal
- Half Truth Deep greyish purple
24/7 Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner ($18.00)
This eyeliner lets you draw waterproof liquid lines so sharp they could cut glass. Urban Decay’s slender brush lays down long-lasting matte, slick, and shimmery shades sure to satisfy your color lust. Available in a veritable rainbow of long-lasting, highly-pigmented color options, these shades can be applied in thick or thin strokes with an ultra-fine brush tip that’s short and easy enough to control. The slim pens are conveniently color-matched to each shade.
- Bobby Dazzle White silver with iridescent sparkle
- Demolition Deep matte brown
- El Dorado Yellow gold with gold sparkle
- Perversion Carbon black
- Radium Bright blue with silver sparkle
- Retrograde Dark purple with purple sparkle
- Revolver Dark grey with iridescent sparkle
- Sabbath Deep matte navy
- Siren Teal with blue shift
- Smog Deep brown with golden shimmer & iridescent sparkle
- Woodstock Hot pink with iridescent sparkle
Super-Saturated High Gloss Lip Color ($19.00) (Sephora Exclusive)
This formula delivers all the opaque, saturated, high-impact color of your favorite lipstick and an arresting high-gloss finish in one chubby pencil. And with a dynamic bright to deep shade range in creamy and sparkly textures, the runway-ready possibilities are endless. Even the glittery hues in this collection of high-gloss lip pencils feel smooth on your lips (and leave not a trace of sparkle grit). This conveniently portable pencil’s high-gloss shine can be blotted for a more stain-like effect, but no matter how you wear it, the color lasts. Free of mineral oil and paraffin, this formula contains plant-derived ingredients that nourish lips. Because the barrels and boxes are color-matched to each shade, locating the color you want is easy, even in the deep, dark depths of an oversize tote.
- Adrenaline Bright fuchsia sparkle
- Big Bang Bright pink with sparkle
- Crush Hot pink
- Fbomb Bright red cream
- Punch Drunk Bright orange cream
The Revolution High-Performance Lash Curler ($20.00)
This innovative “lash emancipator” abolishes one-size-fits-all curling. The open cage– without the bars on either side of the curler– lets you curl your lashes all at once or in sections without crimping, and without pinching your skin. Gone are the days of contending with a standardized cage that was clearly designed with someone else’s eyes in mind.
Lush Lash Mascara ($20.00)
This nourishing, thickening, and lengthening mascara is infused with peptides and moisturizing panthenol that allows your lashes to grow for a longer period of time. Its formula builds and beautifies so your lashes will grow longer and fuller over time. Used in conjunction with Urban Decay’s Lush Lash System (Growth Accelerating Serum and Conditioning Mask), it provides additional lash nourishment. This very enduring formula is not technically waterproof, but there was zero smudging or running after road-testing it in a hot yoga class. The outer component features a lush swirl motif, and the large hourglass-shaped brush provides generous mascara distribution. It’s the ideal mascara for anyone who suffers from brittle, fragile lashes, as well as those with great lashes who want to build and strengthen them even more.
UrbanBrow Precision-Tip Brow Tint ($20.00)
Toss your brow pencils and avoid harsh-looking, easily-smudged lines. Urban Decay’s brow tint fills in sparse areas and defines your overall brow shape with soft, natural-looking results! Color flows through the pen into their ultra-fine tip brush that allows for light, feathery strokes. The result is a soft, stain-like finish that won’t smudge. Available in Blonde and Brunette.
availability: Sephora.com has launched most products online, July 12th for urbandecay.com
Laura Mercier Fall 2011 Canyon Collection
This season, Laura’s inspiration comes from the beauty of the earth, with its burning sunsets of ambered gold, lush green foliage and rustic copper canyons. The overall look is balanced between eyes, lips and cheeks. Cheeks are dusted in sunset inspired hues. Eye Colours in canyon clay, pine bronze and cedar are paired with soft golden highlights. The look is finished with lush lips in shades of russet, rose and sienna.
Cheek Melange ($40.00)
- Canyon Sunset Sunset inspired hues for adding a warm glow (Limited Edition)
Eye Colour ($22.00)
- Canyon Clay Sateen finish (Limited Edition)
- Chocolate Luster finish (Limited Edition)
- Pine Bronze Sateen finish (Limited Edition)
- Cedar Sateen finish (Limited Edition)
Lip Glace ($22.00)
- Quartz (New, Permanent)
- Mauve Plum (New, Permanent)
- Desert Rose (New, Permanent)
- Brick (Limited Edition)
Creme Lip Colour ($22.00)
- Bing Cherry (New, Permanent)
- Espresso (New, Permanent)
availability: vailable on counters in July 2011 at www.lauramercier.com, Bloomingdale’s, Bergdorf Goodman, Henri Bendel, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Saks Fifth Avenue, and select Belk, Blue Mercury, Lord & Taylor, and Macys.
China Glaze Metro Collection for Fall 2011
City living boasts excitement, a cool, edginess and confidence that oozes from fashion forward women like none other. City loving celebs like Lady Gaga, Rihanna, Ivanka Trump, Rosario Dawson and Jaime King have style to spare and their fashion sense trickles down to everyone from working women to college kids. This Fall, China Glaze has captured the big city feel in 12 sexy, sophisticated shades that are on trend, exciting and will be on every fashion maven’s “must have” list. Whether you prefer downtown funk or uptown class, China Glaze’s METRO collection pulls together ensembles and will undoubtedly make heads turn! Colors in this collection include:
- Skyscraper A sparkling, glitter blue reminiscent of the sky over the city.
- CG in the City Glittering dusty purple, bronze and silver multi-tonal glitter, perfect for a pop of edge from West side to East side.
- Urban-Night Exactly what you need for a night on the town – rich purple crème.
- Traffic Jam Stop traffic with a breathtaking, raspberry pink crème.
- City Siren The perfect deep, red crème to match any outfit.
- Loft-y Ambitions Burgundy shimmer and cocktail hour – nothing better.
- Brownstone Burnt terracotta crème mirrors the quaint townhouses of the city.
- Midtown Magic Burgundy base with flecks of gold shimmer captures the latest fashion trend.
- Street Chic This gorgeous beige crème is the perfect go to shade letting your clothes do the talking.
- Concrete Catwalk Steel grey crème is amazing for a chic mani.
- Westside Warrior For the trendsetting woman this camo green crème is to die for.
- Trendsetter Mustard yellow shimmer translates beautifully from hot dogs to nails.
Fall in the City is a magnificent time and China Glaze has interpreted the hues of the urban jungle into their limited edition METRO collection. Escape your everyday and indulge in the city life!
The China Glaze METRO collection will be available in a “Downtown” 6 piece box collection (includes Skyscraper, Concrete Catwalk, Westside Warrior, Trendsetter, Loft-y Ambitions and Midtown Magic), an “Uptown” 6 piece box collection (includes CG in the City, Urban-Night, Traffic Jam, City Siren and Street Chic and Brownstone), a brand new, amazing 3D 12 piece counter display, a 36 piece rack display, and as open stock colors.
Illamasqua Magenta Muse Collection for Summer/Fall 2011
Set to transform perceptions of beauty this summer, Magenta Muse is the daring new color collection from cult British beauty brand, Illamasqua.
Magenta Muse is a fearlessly eclectic blend of textures and finishes, spanning from gloss to matt, metallic to opalescent. Draw all attention to you, on those heady summer nights, with an urbane gathering of cool, alternative hues in grey, mauve, magenta and teal that mix effortlessly with flashes of coral and offset by matt black.
Magenta Muse is available exclusively at select Sephora USA locations and Sephora.com. Embrace the collection that makes you a Muse by midnight.
Cream Pigment ($24.00)
- Dab Matt lilac
- Mould Matt grape
Pure Pigment ($24.00)
- Android Shimmering gunmetal
Liquid Metal ($26.00)
- Enrapture Metallic copper
Powder Blusher ($24.00)
- Excite Vibrant coral
- Hussy Bright petal pink
Precision Ink ($27.50)
- Abyss Gloss black
- Glister Opalescent nude
- Test Matt pinky beige
- Underworld Iridescent violet
Sheer Lipgloss ($20.00)
- Electrify Baby pink sheen
- Tantrum Deep violet sheen
Nail Varnish ($14.00)
- DWS Cement gray with a glossy finish
- Jo Mina Electric lilac with a glossy finish
- Lament Bright coral pink with a glossy finish
- Muse Deept eal blue with a glossy finish
- Poke Bright violet purple shimmer
- Scorn Matt black
availability: Now @ Sephora
Dior Fall 2011 Collection: Blue Tie
“Navy blue is the only color which can ever compete with black,” said Christian Dior. Dior’s new Blue Tie Fall Color Collection features shades of deep marine, luminous petrol blue and sky blue tones delicately highlighted by touches of white to create a sophisticated, unexpected version of the smoky eye. Lips create the perfect complement in a range of luminous pinks and rosy beiges with a touch of light-reflecting gloss and nails catch the eye in dark blue and beige. The ultimate effect is a playful mix of masculine and feminine codes, a refreshing, modern take on the nighttime beauty look, inspired by a woman dressed in the tailored elegance of a tuxedo.
Smoking Blue Blue Tie Palette ($70.00) (Limited Edition)
Inspired by Dior’s ultra-glamorous silver cannage clutch, this chic metal palette features all of the smoky makeup essentials in one sleek compact. Inside features four shades of Dior Eyeshadow to create a smoky navy eye and one shade of nude lip gloss. An inside mirror and two double-tip applicators make for a quick, seamless application.
DiorBlush ($42.00) (Limited Edition)
- Vintage Pink (839) (Not at Sephora)
- Pink in Love (889)
Rouge Dior Lipcolor ($32.00) (Limited Edition)
- Angelique Beige (314) (Not at Sephora)
- Pisanelle Pink (428)
- Tourbillon Pink (651)
- Allegro Pink (741) (Not at Sephora)
Vernis ($22.00) (Limited Edition)
- Safari Beige (219) (Not at Sephora)
- Tuxedo (908)
- Blue Denim (607)
Check out more new products and photos! Continue reading →