Spring is here and China Glaze® is blossoming with vibrant color with its new collection, Avant Garden. The delectable palette flows between soft hues and vibrant pops of color, offering an unconventional bouquet of cheerful and vivid shades. Take a stroll down the China Glaze® path, passing a bubbling brook of light and bright blues. Take in the view of the mossy green meadow and stop to enjoy the fragrant flowers of soft pink and white. Let Avant Garden take you away to a playful, romantic field of color and innovation this Spring.
- Budding Romance Moss green
- Sunday Funday Bright blue
- Fancy Pants Indigo with pink and purple shimmer
- Snap My Dragon Bright red with pink shimmer
- Passion for Petals Bright salmon-pink
- Mimosas Before Manis Coral with a light wash of shimmer
- Life is Rosy Blushed mauve
- Pink-ie Promise Iridescent baby pink
- Tart-y for the Party Light lavender creme
- Fade Into Hue Periwinkle creme
- Keep Calm, Paint On Sea foam green
- Dandy Lyin’ Around Shimmery vanilla icing
Availability: March 2013. Individual shades retail for $7; 6-piece collections retail for $42.
MAC Year of the Snake Collection
MAC Year of the Snake Collection for Spring 2013
AVAILABLE NOW ONLINE!
The Snake- inspired collection is defined by a palette of vibrant shades and shimmering finishes. Beauty Powder illuminates the skin, Eye Shadow creates striking contrasts and Pigments intensify the effect. Zoom Lash adds definition and Powerpoint Eye Pencil defines a razor-sharp line. Lipsticks quiver with lustre and M•A•C’s EXCLUSIVE packaging slithers with chic- featuring Beauty Powder, Lipsticks and Eye Shadows embossed with a gorgeous snake design. LIMITED EDITION (with design/packaging).
Editor’s Note: These shades are repromotes/permanent shades. We have reviewed the majority previously, so to see a review, click the shade name. The collection features embossed snake patterns/designs, plus special box packaging (and the eyeshadows are large-sized), so quality may differ.
Large Eyeshadow ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN)
- Once Upon a Time… Metallic vanilla (Veluxe Pearl) (Repromoted Color)
- Aztec Brick Frosted true copper (Veluxe Pearl) (Repromoted Color)
- Altered State Deep frosted blue purple (Veluxe Pearl) (Repromoted Color)
- Carbon Intense black (Matte) (Permanent Color)
Pigment ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN)
Lipstick ($15.00 U.S. / $18.00 CDN)
- Freckletone Neutral peach (Lustre) (Permanent)
- Plumful Blossoming rose-plum (Lustre) (Permanent)
- Cockney Sheer yellow red with multi-dimensional pearl (Permanent)
Beauty Powder ($24.00 U.S. / $29.00 CDN)
Powerpoint Eye Pencil ($16.00 U.S. / $19.00 CDN)
- Engraved Rich black (Permanent)
Zoom Lash ($16.00 U.S. / $19.00 CDN)
- Zoomblack Rich black (Permanent)
Availability: Exclusively online on January 31, 2013 (North America) at maccosmetics.com, Late January 2013 (International).
Chantecaille Spring 2013 Collection
Inspired by runway trends and BLOOM’s passionate commitment to ban shark finning, Chantecaille created the Save the Sharks Palette. Worn with the Lip Chic Rose Délice, the look fuses on-trend colors with the freshness of the ocean.
Save the Sharks Palette ($83.00)
Features three eye shades: Great White, an all over white sandy beige, Grey Reef, a glistening sandy grey and Black Tip, a deep ocean blue. Includes Sea Anemone Cheek Shade, a golden coral color that is universally flattering on all skin tones, inspired by the underwater gardens of the tropical seas. Passionately committed to saving our sharks, the BLOOM Association has successfully orchestrated a top-level ban on all Hong Kong Luxury Hotels from serving shark fin soup. 5% of proceeds from the Save the Sharks Palette will be donated to the BLOOM Association to ban unregulated shark fin trade.
Gel Liner Pencil ($33.00)
Lip Chic Lip Color ($35.00)
Luminous Gloss ($34.00)
Availability: Now @ Nordstrom
Urban Decay Eyeshadow Shade Extensions + Moonflower BYOP
Urban Decay launches seven new Eyeshadow singles—including three never-before-seen shades and four previously exclusive shades. With the addition of these new colors (a perfect mix of not-boring neutrals, smoky hues and vibrant brights), we now have one of the widest assortments of shades on the market, making us THE definitive authority on shadows. Permanent.
- Heartless Pale pink satin (New)
- Uncut Smoky purple with a reddish shimmer (New)
- Snare Smoky olive green shimmer (New)
- Sidecar Beige sparkle (Naked Palette, BoS)
- Omen Metallic bright purple with blue shift (15th Anniversary)
- Deep End Bright teal shimmer (15th Anniversary)
- Faint Warm, dusty brown matte (Naked Basics)
Build Your Own Palette in Moonflower ($18.00)
Urban Decay launches the newest Build Your Own Palette design in Moonflower. This Build Your Own Palette is a 4-pan customizable and collectible eyeshadow kit. And like all Build Your Own Palettes, the design is limited edition. To get things started off right, we loaded it with a never-before-seen shade that’s universally flattering and perfect for day or night. Where you take things from there is all up to you. With three empty spaces and a massive selection of shades, the options are limitless. (Plus, you can swap out shades whenever you get a craving for more.) Permanent. Contains Moonflower (light copper/peach shimmer) full-sized eyeshadow.
Availability: February 2013 at Sephora inside JCP stores and online at urbandecay.com
MAC Archie’s Girls Collection
MAC Archie’s Girls Collection for Spring 2013
Betty and Veronica – the names alone are a vivid four-colour flashback to an era of sweet, comic book innocence. Their eternal love triangle, with all-American freckle-faced Archie, is legendary in its teen tension, tight sweaters and two-toned saddle shoe charm. Girl-next-door blonde Betty vs. vivacious, spoiled rich-girl, brunette Veronica, an epic rivalry, now in two contrasting M•A•C colour collections, packaged in exclusively designed cases. ALL LIMITED EDITION.
Lipstick — Betty ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Girl Next Door Vivid blue pink (Lustre)
- Betty Bright Light vibrant peach (Satin)
- Oh, Oh, Oh Sheer brown plum (Lustre) (Repromote)
Lipglass — Betty ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Summer Sweetheart Light peach
- Stay Sweet Light lavender pink
- Kiss & Don’t Tell Bright coral
Pearl Glide Intense Eye Liner — Betty ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Lord It Up Bronze with pearl
- Black Swan Black with gold pearl
Pigment — Betty ($23.00 U.S. / $27.50 CDN)
- Cheers My Dear Light lavender (Frost)
- Lucky in Love Shimmering light blue green (Frost)
Powder Blush — Betty ($22.00 U.S. / $26.00 CDN)
- Cream Soda Light neutral coral (Satin)
Pearlmatte Face Powder — Betty ($30.00 U.S. / $35.00 CDN)
- Flatter Me Golden peach base (Shell Pearl Beauty Powder) with coral hearts (Foolish Me Powder Blush)
Caramel Sundae Eyeshadow Palette — Betty ($44.00 U.S. / $52.00 CDN)
- Caramel Sundae Mid-tone warm tan (Satin)
- Cheryl Chic Light coral pink (Frost)
- Dreammaker Pale frosty yellow (Frost)
- Showstopper Dark, cool-toned brown (Matte) (Repromote)
Nail Lacquer — Betty ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
- Pep Pep Pep Light peach nude
- Comic Cute Bright coral
Lipstick — Veronica ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Daddy’s Little Girl Mid-tone pink violet (Satin)
- Ronnie Red Bright red (Matte)
- Boyfriend Stealer Deep blackened plum (Cremesheen)
Lipglass — Veronica ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Mall Madness Mid-tone pink violet
- Strawberry Malt Bright red
- Feelin’ So Good Deep blackened plum
Pearl Glide Intense Eye Liner — Veronica ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Petrol Blue Deep navy with pearl
- Designer Purple Violet with pearl
Pigment — Veronica ($23.00 U.S. / $27.50 CDN)
- Black Poodle Blackened pink (Frost)
- Magic Spells Blackened teal (Frost)
Powder Blush — Veronica ($22.00 U.S. / $26.00 CDN)
- Prom Princess Mid-tone violet pink (Satin)
Pearlmatte Face Powder — Veronica ($30.00 U.S. / $35.00 CDN)
- Veronica’s Blush Silvery pink base (Play it Proper beauty powder) with deep pink hearts (Frankly Scarlet blush)
Spoiled Rich Eyeshadow Palette — Veronica ($44.00 U.S. / $52.00 CDN)
- Spoiled Rich Rich purple (Frost)
- Ron Ron Run Deep navy (Satin)
- Pin-Up Purple Mid-tone orchid (Frost)
- Gravel Charcoal (Matte)
Nail Lacquer — Veronica ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
- Past Curfew Deep berry
- Double Trouble Deep navy
- Archie’s Girls Brush Kit266SE, 226SE, 242SE, 168SE, 167SE ($49.50 U.S. / $59.50 CDN)
- Jingle Jangle Coin Purse ($32.00 U.S. / $38.50 CDN)
- Young Hearts Mirror ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN) (Online Exclusive)
- Just a Flirt Makeup Bag ($38.00 U.S. / $45.00 CDN)
- Yours Forever Tote ($49.50 U.S. / $59.50 CDN) (Online Exclusive)
Availability: Online January 30, 2013. Available in NYC M•A•C Stores January 31, 2013, all other locations February 7, 2013 to April 4, 2013.
P.S. — I will not have reviews available until I’m able to purchase the products and receive them! Thank you for your patience!
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot Collection
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pots for Spring 2013
Eyes shimmer and shine with the pearly glow of M∙A∙C Pro Longwear Paint Pot – now in a rich, creamy formula that dries with a vibrant intensity, delivering illuminating dimension and a lustrous pearlized finish. The long-lasting, highly pigmented colour can also be used as an eye shadow primer. PERMANENT.
Pro Longwear Paint Pot ($18.50 U.S. / $22.00 CDN)
- Chilled On Ice Frosted white gold*
- Let’s Skate Pale pink with pearl*
- Vintage Selection Frosted dirty peach*
- Let Me Pop Frosted light copper*
- Frozen Violet Frosted purple silver
- Blackground Black grey with multicolour*
- Antique Diamond Frosted olive silver
- Dangerous Cuvee Frosted cool grey*
Brush ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN)
Availability: February 7th, 2013 (North America), February 2013 (International).
* These shades have all been released in regular Paint Pot form previously. There may or may not be differences between color and texture. The PLW Paint Pots are the same size as regular Paint Pots and have the same price.