MAC Vera Collection for Spring 2012
Brilliant butterflies, flashy florals and gorgeously geometric graphics…A colourful collaboration between M·A·C and the artist known worldwide as Vera, who merged fine arts with linens, murals, textiles and silk scarves in her punchy, painted patterns. Now in shades plucked straight from her most lavish prints, M·A·C Vera embraces the luxe, lighter-than-air spirit that delivers the kind of startling, look-at-me statement that defines what it means to be an instant classic. Limited Edition.
Crushed Metallic Pigment x4 – Aloha ($34.00 U.S. / $40.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Latern Light Metallic gold/bronze (Frost)
- Campfire Rich copper (Frost)
- Shifting Sands Metallic champagne
- Aloha Dirty Cocoa Brown
Crushed Metallic Pigment x4 – Strawberry Patch ($34.00 U.S. / $40.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Star Crystal Pink champagne
- Rose Light Metallic yellow pink
- Strawberry Patch Light blue pink
- Moon Rose Bright dark pink
Crushed Metallic Pigment x4 – Butterfly Party ($34.00 U.S. / $40.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Butterfly Party Bright lilac
- Desert Cloud Deep blue purple
- Rain Drop Metallic teal
- Moss Garden Metallic silver green
Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner ($15.00 U.S. / $18.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Lord It Up Bronze with pearl (Repromote)
- Industrial Periwinkle grey (Repromote)
- Designer Purple Iridescent violet (Repromote)
- Undercurrent Teal with pearl (Repromote)
- Petrol Blue Deep navy with pearl (Repromote)
- Black Swan Black with pearl (Repromote)
- Black Line Black with gold pearl (Repromote)
Nail Lacquer ($16.00 U.S. / $19.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Midsummer’s Dream Pale pink lilac (Creme)
- Play Day Pale milky coral (Creme)
Pearlmatte Face Powder ($28.00 U.S. / $33.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Sunday Afternoon Clean bright pink/bright clean fuchsia/soft pale pink with white pearl
- Flower Fantasy Pale coral with slight gold pearl/slightly blue pale pink/soft pale salmon
Plushglass ($19.50 U.S. / $22.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Fashion Fanatic Creamy pale pink (Repromote)
- Pretty Plush Extra soft pink with white pearl (Permanent)
- Confetti Bright orange coral with soft pearl
- On a Holiday Bright pink with blue pearl
- Butterfly Dream Mid-tone violet with blue pearl
availability: February 9th, 2012 in North American, March 2012 at international MAC locations
MAC Lightfully New Collection for Spring 2012
availability: February 23, 2012 in North America, February2012 for international; at select MAC locations
Lightful marine bright: a natural upgrade to the original Lightful, our unique marine-bright formula features three seaweeds harvested from the world’s oceans. Nourish, hydrate, de-oxidize and fortify the skin against key aggressors — excess melanin and free-radicals — while progressively shifting the complexion toward a more evenly pigmented radiance. Adding to this trio’s potency: our own super-duo Charged Water, Lightful Cleanser, Essence, Moisture Creme, and Softening Lotion. Your future is bright!
- Lightful Cleanser ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN)
- Lightful Softening Lotion ($30.00 U.S. / $36.00 CDN)
- Lightful Essence ($40.00 U.S. / $48.00 CDN)
- Lightful Moisture Creme ($40.00 U.S. / $48.00 CDN)
MAC Perfectly Finished Collection for Spring 2012
availability: February 16, 2012 in North American, March 2012 at international MAC locations
Look what’s happening in Mineralize! Our oustandingly popular MAC Mineralize Foundation/Loose gets a new look and with the 188 duo fibre brush sets out to create its famous naturally radiant finish. For those who have a spot, a blemish, a dark circle to hide, there’s new Mineralize Concealer. Goes on smoothly, discreetly, with a touch of moisture. Shade palettes go from light to dark. Formulas meet the needs of all ages, all races, all sexes. You’ll find these two are a great match!
Mineralize Concealer ($19.00 U.S. / $22.50 CDN) (Permanent)
- NW15, NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW40, NW45, NW50, NC15, NC20, NC30, NC35, NC42, NC45, NC50
Mineralize Foundation/Loose ($30.00 U.S. / $36.50 CDN) (Permanent)
- Extra Light, Light, Light Plus, Medium, Medium Plus, Medium Dark, Medium Deep, Dark, Dark Deep
Brush ($34.00 U.S. / $41.00 CDN) (Permanent)
- 188 Small Duo Fibre Face Brush
China Glaze Hunger Games Collection: Colours from the Capital
China Glaze, a division of American International Industries is thrilled to announce that they have partnered with studio powerhouse Lionsgate on a collection of nail polish to debut in conjunction with the March 23, 2012 release of THE HUNGER GAMES. In keeping with the powerful themes and messages of the story, the collection of nail polish will be inspired exclusively by one of the book’s distinct settings – the Capitol of the nation of Panem. Awash in lavish fashion, food, and entertainment, Capitol citizens enjoy extreme cosmetics and body modifications, bold wigs, and outlandish costumes.
The collection of colors, still in development, will be available at specialty beauty retailers beginning on March 1, 2012. We are expecting more information in January!
Tarina Tarantion Jasper Agate Sparklicity Shadow Duo
Tarina Tarantino Spring 2012 Collection
TARINA TARANTINO introduces the Spring 2012 collection, shimmering, versatile shades infused with micronized platinum powders and highlighting ingredients that reflect the brilliance, luminosity and sophistication of a jewel. Inspired by the richness and radiance of her own handcrafted jewelry, this haute accessories designer and former makeup artist shares her passion for self-expression and playfulness with her latest cosmetics collection, available only at Sephora. It’s makeup that makes a statement—like any great accessory would.
Eye Dream Hyperlight ($22.00)
This liquid spotlight luminizes and brightens under eyes and along the cheek bones to instantly give you a lit-from-within glow. Consider this your “magic wand” and use this blendable, crease-free formulation under or over concealer to keep you looking refreshed at all times. Available in one universal shade.
Eye Dream Highlight Duo ($19.00)
This superb eyeshadow duo is infused with luxurious platinum powders that create a glowing effect for your eyes. Tarina suggests applying to the inner corner of the eyes and on the browbone for a beautiful highlighted effect. Available in four color coordinated duos:
- Mr. Gold and Mr. Silver Gold and silver
- Amber and Elektron Bronze and vanilla
- Jasper and Agate Buttermilk and taupe
- Iris Plume and Moon Opal Lilac and soft pink
Dollskin Cheek Palette ($45.00)
Consists of four beautiful full-sized blushes in one gorgeous palette so you can play with color on your cheeks. The silky formula imparts a natural glow with true pigment payoff that wears all day long, applies evenly and is buildable for a customized look. Tarina has created the perfect range of shades to give cheeks a sweet romantic flush on any skin tone: Candy Cameo (shimmery pink), Feather (shimmery peach), Carved Rose (cool vivid pink) and Parasol (shimmery peach/pink). Tarina’s application tip: Concentrate color on the apple for a “dolly cheek,” or just along the cheekbone for a “disco cheek” effect.
Fleur de Lash Mascara ($19.00)
A superior formulation that thickens and lengthens for maximum volume lashes in new gunmetal faceted tube that reflects like a jewel.
Jewel Mirror ($25.00)
Inspired by Tarina’s iconic jewelry, the vintage oval design is made from glass crystals and inscribed with Tarina’s special message: Get Ready to Sparkle! The two-sided, compact mirror includes both 1x and 3x magnification, perfect to take with you everywhere! Available in four different vintage colors: Glitter Mist (iridescent opal), Emerald Pretty (green), Pink Pucker (pink), Lilac Crush (purple).
availability: February 2012 at Sephora stores, sephora.com
Benefit Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow Foundation Spring 2012
Per WWD, Benefit will be adding a new liquid foundation to their line-up: Hello Flawless Oxygen Wow, which will include nine shades, and retail for $34. This is slated to launch online on February 15th and in-stores March 1st. It’s supposed to have a “brightening formula,” that uses the a proprietary “Oxygen Wow Hydrating Complex” that includes vitamin C and vitamin E derivatives for their antioxidant propertyes. It has buildable, light-to-medium coverage.