EURISTOCRATS | March 2008 — European Exclusive
- Barcelona Red Frosty deep coral
- Bombshell Soft bright rosy-pink with golden shimmer
- Cockney Sheer yellow red with multi dimensional pearlized pigments
- Costa Chic Frosty light coral
- Fast Play Medium neutral pink with plum-brown undertones
- Full Fuchsia Bright clean warm pink
- Going Dutch Frosty mid tone pink
- London Life Sheer deep berry with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Milan Mode Sheer deep pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Naked Paris Sheer pink brown with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments
- Neon Orange Bright clean orange
- Patisserie Sheer creamy neutral pink
- Rambla’s Red Blue red
- Rue D’ Bois Sheer mid tone pink with multi dimensional pearlized pigments
- Saint Germain Pastel pink
- Show Orchid Vivid hot pink
- Comet Blue
- Rags to Riches
- Money Honey
- Ms. Fizz
- Like Venus
- Steppin’ Out
- Bare Necessity
- Get Rich Quick
- Spanking Rich
- Love Alert
- Pleasure Principle
Naughty Nauticals, coming May 2008, is one of MAC’s summer launches!
- Ahoy There
- Party Mate
- Port Red
- Hey Sailor
- Love Knot
- Lark About
- Bell Bottom Blue
- Lovely Lily
- Meet the Fleet
- Shadow Shore Leave
See more photos… Continue reading →
Tinsley Pink ($24.50) | Created by Dior Beauty Ambassador Tinsley Mortimer
We are proud to introduce Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Tinsley Pink, the first color ever created by (and named for) a Dior Beauty Ambassador!
This soft powder pink epitomizes Tinsley’s feminine, flirty style and is versatile for both day and evening. Worn alone, the gloss delivers a natural blush tone with a bit of reflection; perfect for anything from Sunday brunch to a big meeting at work. When used as a finishing touch over darker-pigmented shades (Tinsley’s personal recommendation for a night out), Tinsley Pink creates a camera-ready pout out of literally any color.
Featuring a high-shine, shimmering finish and multi-dimensional reflective pigments, this formula goes on smooth with a silky brush applicator and the sleek packaging fits into even the most demure evening bag.
A donation will be made from the sales of Tinsley Pink to one of Tinsley’s favorite organizations: Operation Smile, a worldwide children’s medical charity (www.operationsmile.org).
Availability: May 2008 at Saks Fifth Avenue exclusive nationwide.
When I hear “sheer bubblegum pink,” my ears do perk up a bit. I’m a sucker for pinks, no matter what, even if I already have dozens of favorites already sitting on my vanity. I’m also a huge fan for charity products, because I can look cute and give back at the same–perfect combination.
Now, let me tell you… shh, but these pressed Meterorites? Start saving your money, honey, because these are stellar! Here are some amazing photos of the launch!
Continue reading →
Didn’t I say I would have some drool-worthy photos? As promised! Get details about the launch here.
Continue reading →