This is an archival post, meant to help direct anyone looking for certain information or reviews regarding collections MAC released in 2008.
Previous 2008 Launches
- N/Colour (January) Promo Images, Photos/Swatches, Review, User Photos/Swatches 2 3
- A-Mei (January) (Limited)
- Slimshines 2008 (February) Promo Images, Photos/Swatches, Review
- Lightful 2008 (February)
- Fafi for MAC (February) Promo Images, Lip Swatches, Photos/Swatches, Review
- Strobe (February) Promo Images, Photos/Swatches, Review
- Beauty Powder Blushes (February) Promo Images, Photos/Swatches, Review
- Heatherette (March) Promo Images, Photos/Swatches, Review, User Photos/Swatches
- Mineralize Foundation (February) Review
- Euristocrats (April) (International Only) Promo Images
- Dress Camp (April) Lip Swatches, Photos/Swatches, Review
- Dazzleglass (April) Promo Images, Photos/Swatches, Review
- Naughty Nauticals (May 1st) Promo Images, Photos/Swatches, Review
- Skinsheen (May 1st) Promo Images
- Neo Sci Fi (May 21st) Photos/Swatches, Review
- Future Earth (May 21st) Photos/Swatches, Review
- Solar Field (May 21st,) Photos/Swatches, Review
- Tendertones (May 29th) Promo Images, Photos/Swatches, Review
- Summer Trend Bags (May 29th)
- Neon2 Pigments (PRO Only) Photos/Swatches, Revew
- Cool Heat (June 12th), Promo Images, Slimshine Swatches, Eyeshadow Photos/Swatches, Slimshine Photos, Review, Swatches, User Photos/Swatches
- New View (July 10th)* Promo Images, Photos/Swatches, Review, User Photos/Swatches
- Sonic Chic! (July 10th) Promo Images, Photos/Swatches, Review, User Photos/Swatches
- Electroflash (July 10th) Promo Images, Photos/Swatches, Review, User Photos/Swatches (Part 2)
- Colour Forms (July 18th) (Nordstrom Exclusive) Promo Images, Photos/Swatches, Review
- Starflash (July 31st) Promo Images, User Photos/Swatches, Product Photos, Review, Swatches,
- Lustre Twins (July 31st) Preliminary Info, Product Photos, Review, Swatches,
- Overrich (August 21st) Collection Information, Product Photos/Swatches,
- Cult of Cherry (August 21st) Collection Information, Promo Images, Product Photos, Review, Swatches, Lip Swatches
- Emanuel Ungaro (September 25th) (Tentative information) Collection Information, Promo Images, Product Photos, Review, Swatches
- Gold Fever (September 25th) (Nordstrom/The Bay Exclusive) Collection Information, Promo Images, Swatches,
- Suite Array (September 25th) Collection Information, Promo Images, Product Photos, Review, Swatches
- CremeSheen (October 2nd) Collection Information, Promo Images, Product Photos (2), Review, Swatches
- Manish Arora (October 9th) Collection Information, Review/Photos/Swatches, Swatches, Photos,
- Sheer Minerals (October 15th) Collection Information, Review, Photos (2), Swatches, Promo Images
- Mineralize (October 15th) (Permanent) Collection Information, Promo Images
- Dazzle Lash (November 6th) Collection Information, Review
- Red She Said/Holiday (October 16th/November 6th) Little Darlings, Adoring Carmine, Lip Palettes, Eyeshadow Palettes, Passions of Red Photos (2), Passions of Red Lip Swatches (2), Passions of Red Review, Passions of Red Swatches, Red She Said Photos (2), Red She Said Review, Red She Said Swatches, Adoring Carmine Review, Adoring Carmine Swatches,
- Metal Urge (November 20th) Collection Information, Product Photos, Review, Swatches
- Monogram (November 27th) Collection Information, Official Photos, Lip Swatches, Product Photos (2), Review, Swatches,
- Chromaline (PRO) (December 2008) Review, Swatches, Photos
- Dame Edna (December 26th) Collection Information, Official Photos, Product Photos, Lip Swatches, Review, Swatches
- Chill (December 26th) Collection Information, Official Photos, Product Photos (2) (3), Lip Swatches, Review, Swatches
- Lash & Dash (December 26th) Collection Information, Official Photos
SPRING/SUMMER 2008 Nails | I fall in and out of my polish addiction–I’ll go months where I don’t think about buying a new shade, and then I’ll see a bunch of new collections and want to buy every single one (thank goodness for 8ty8 and Head2Toe) Here’s a little round-up of what OPI and China Glaze have to offer at the moment…
OPI India Collection | Let the India Collection intrigue you with colors wrapped in the energy of the season – chic, warm, and bright. Features wide-brimmed hats, brightly colored bangles and clutch purses, and India-inspired beading and metallic embroidery embellishments.
- I’m India Mood for Love And this hot pink is what I lust for!
- ElePhantastic Pink This carnation pink may start a stampede!
- Black Cherry Chutney Deliciously dark black-red.
- Keys to My Karma Start your good fortune with this rich red.
- MonSooner or Later Drench your nails in this deluge of orange-red.
- Moon Over Mumbai A romantic shade of soft, moonlit grey.
- Yoga-ta Get this Blue! Make this deep, dark blue your fashion mantra.
- Get Me to the Taj on Time I don’t want to miss this pale opal shade!
- Curry Up Don’t Be Late! This spicy golden metallic simmers with style!
- Charmed by a Snake A charming, disarming shade of bronze.
- Lunch at the Delhi Now serving a luscious shade of coral.
- Royal Rajah Ruby Jeweled burgundy befitting a prince’s princess.
OPI Beyond Chic Collection | Beyond pretty, beyond trendy – this spring, OPI offers a selection of Nail Lacquers that is simply Beyond Chic. Cool, collected, subtly sexy – perfect for weddings, the workplace, or any casual occasions.
- Makes Men Blush
- Oh So Glam!
- She’s Golden
- Time-less is More
- Pearls Night Out
- Kiss on the Chic
OPI Mod About Brights
- Mod-Ern Girl
- The “It” Color
- Brights Power
- That’s Hot ! Pink
- Green-Wich Village
- Dating A Royal
See more photos and get details on China Glaze’s latest launches… Continue reading →
GUESS by Marciano Introduces Sexy, New Fragrance for Spring 2008
The GUESS by Marciano fragrance celebrates the power of the fashion-forward woman and was created to inspire glamour, and sensuality. This delectable fragrance is united by zesty, invigorating fruits and vibrant florals and then balanced by warm, rounded, woody notes. Star fruits, Curaçao oranges and hand-picked grapefruits are blended and mixed with the alluring spice of Cardamom. Bouquets of Peonies in full bloom, pink Honeysuckle and Jasmine blossoms embrace the scent with gestures of strong raw Woods, Vanilla and Dulce de leche.
The Eau de Parfum in the GUESS by Marciano fragrance collection comes in a sleek, refined amber-tinted bottle featuring climbing exotic blossoms in gold. The GUESS logo appears on the bottle’s facade in a rich chocolate brown. Neil J. Katz, Chairman and CEO of Parlux Fragrances, Inc, said, “This introduction to the GUESS by Marciano fragrance portfolio continues to complement the lifestyle of the GUESS by Marciano woman. Daring yet sophisticated, it embodies confident sensuality with a fashion-forward sensibility.”
Eau de Parfum Sprays at $49.00 for the 1.7 oz. and $65.00 for the 3.4 oz., plus a Body Butter at $35.00 for the 5 oz. and a Body Lotion at $30.00 for the 6 oz.
I’m excited to try this! I’m just starting to get into fragrances, so I’m on the hunt for something exciting. I’m lovin’ the packaging, it seems so… sultry. Have you taken a sniff yet?
MAC Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation (Loose) | A lightweight loose powder foundation that utilizes the power of minerals to provide the skin with a smooth, radiant, natural finish. Brushes on the skin for sophisticated, medium-buildable coverage. Special mineral complex helps keep skin healthy and nourished while the blend of moisturizers and conditioners in the formula help create a smooth, flawless application. Provides essential everyday SPF 15 sun protection.
Launched at Nordstrom’s and Nordstrom.com yesterday. We won’t see this in freestanding MAC stores until later this spring (April, I believe!).
I’ll be checking it out this morning (in about an hour!) when I go for Heatherette swatches!
Ready for Heatherette on March 20th? Check out promo product images… Continue reading →
To celebrate Christopher’s sexy designs, flair with color and international mindset, Lancôme asked him to collaborate on a project for the iconic, oft-imitated Juicy Tubes franchise. The result: The Juicy Tubes World Tour, nine new lip glosses, each decorated with an illustration by Christopher. The shades, names and flavors were born from his fashion travels: from Rio, where, “the girls have an incredible kind of beauty,” to Paris, “the fashion capital of the world,” to New York, where”girls are groomed, sophisticated and so well dressed,” each captures the excitement of the hottest cities around.
Christopher is thrilled to be part of the Lancôme family and equally excited to be part of what he deems the “Juicy Tube phenomena.” “I have always loved the way a Juicy Tube can transform a lip with its patent texture and appearance,” he says. “It plumps the lip to perfection.”
- Red Hot New York
- Fifth Avenue Frosting
- Copacabana Coffee
- Rio Mango
- Grand Café Crème Brûlée
- Moulin Rose
- Paris Bubbly
- Tokyo Plum Blossom
- Peach Mochi
Available March 2008 at www.lancome-usa.com, Lancome Boutiques, and counters nationwide. Each retails for $18.00.