Eyeshadow Duos | Two coordinating vibrant shades with a new and improved formula. They are micronized powder pigments with pearl for super smooth application to ease blending and leave a suede-like finish.
- Fandango (lime green/warm chocolate brown)
- Kajiki (pewter gray/aqua blue gold)
- Mara Simba (light shimmering tan/golden green)
- Punaluu (light blue/dark shimmering black)
- Salome (golden nude/warm bronze)
- Vieux Carre (golden brown/shimmering purple)
- Plus, several more are slated for spring arrival — but the ones listed above are available to Sephora insiders! So snatch ’em up if you love yourself some Stila.
Marrakesh ($38): Simple golden brown, the elegant golden apricot, cool pink, and warm-romantic pink.
Montecart ($38): Rich plum, soft orchid, lilac, and the pale pink.
Contouring Trio ($38) contains three shading and contouring powders.
Cherry Crush Lip/Cheek Stain ($24) is a rich, cherry scented lip stain.
Major Major Lash Mascara ($22) is a reformulation of their Major Lash mascara that will be available for a limited time only.
Available: January 2008 at www.stilacosmetics.com and www.sephora.com.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
Additional information on the N Collection to be launched January 2008.
- Lipsticks: 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N
- Lipglasses: 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N
- Creamstick Liners: Cremola, SublimeCulture
- Eyeshadows: Nanogold (Lustre), Modest Tone (Satin), Neutral Pink (Satin), Rich Flesh (matte), Remotely Grey (Satin), Dark Edge (Matte)
- Paint Pots: Soft Ochre (Cream), Quite Natural (Cream), Groundwork (Satin)
- Technakohls: Graphblack, Brownborder
- Plushlash: Plush Black
- MSFs: Light Medium, Medium Plus, Medium Deep, Medium, Medium Dark, Dark
- MSFs: Warmed, Light Flush
- Nail Lacquer: N Colour (cream), Demi-Blanc (frost), Naturally Rich (Cream)
- Charged Water: Renewal Defense, Revitalizing Energy
- Brushes: 134, 187
Giorgio Armani Beauty, an expert in foundation, introduces Luminous Silk Powder ($44.00). Formulated with the same technology and unique properties as our best-selling foundation – Luminous Silk Foundation. The ultra-light patented formula contains a unique combination of micro-fine mattifying powders and sheer, luminous particles for a natural finish that lasts all day. The micro-soft texture veils the skin in silky smooth comfort, while providing light to full buildable coverage without masking the skin’s natural glow. Apply alone or over Luminous Silk Foundation. Use the Giorgio Armani Face Brush for sheer coverage or with a sponge for higher coverage.
Available at select Saks, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Barneys and giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com in January 2008.
Face Fabric | Second skin nude makeup (SPF 12)
“Fabric is the reason for my success.” – Giorgio Armani
Learn more about Face Fabric… Continue reading →
These photos were leaked earlier today at TheCarmineVault, which has a ton of Fafi news and updates, so if you love Fafi… bookmark it! I have to tell you, I adore Google Alerts for keeping me in the Fafi loop!
Check out one more photo… Continue reading →
Ladies, let me tell you, YSL has truly created a remarkable spring collection (debuting February 2008). I had the opportunity to play and test out the Palette Pop, a face and cheek powder; Rouge Pure Shine lipstick in Pink Sorbet; and Pop Stick Blush (N2) in Strawberry/Raspberry. What did I love? Oh, what didn’t I love! Here are some swatches – top horizontal one is of Palette Pop, the bottom left is Pink Sorbet, and the bottom right is the Pop Stick Blush! (Psst, myfavorite is the Pop Stick Blush, I am swooning over it!)
Now, let us give you a detailed review of the three products we tried… Continue reading →
Chanel goes icy blue for their Spring 2008 makeup collection. Soft pastels in the Camelias palette, while Bleu Célestes is a gorgeous trio of shades of blue and a lovely highlighter. Blue Satin is supposed to be the next “it” polish amongst addicts, so be sure to scoop it up if you’re loving rich, navy blues.
- Camelias x4
- Les 4 Ombres in Bleu Célestes
- Joues Contraste in Enchanteresse, Luna
- Mascara Inimitable in Noir-indigo
- Ombre d’Eau in Rivage
- Crayon Levres Cardamone
- Rouge Hydrabase in Rose Drop, Rose Secret, Enigma
- Rouge Allure in Frivole, Exquise
- Le Vernis (Nail Polish) in White Satin, Blue Satin, Rose Satin, and Azur
- Glossimers in Moonlight & Waterlily
- Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminating Base
- Poudre Cristalline
Check out more photos and details… Continue reading →