MAC Suite Array
Reserve the Luxury Suite. New Eye Shadow Suite with Pearlglide Eye Liners provide all the accoutrements: luminescence, iridescence, phosphorescence, good design. These duo compacts imbue exceptional sparkle, add innovation in the most sophisticated new colour alignments. Check in for bewitching bedroom eyes, day and night.
Eyeshadow Suite ($16.00)
- Sweet Liaison Small Pan: Pale yellow with gold pearl / Big Pan: Deep brown with gold pearl
- Rose Suites Small Pan: Intense blue pink / Big Pan: Light yellow pink with silver pearl
- Team Violets Small Pan: Dark burgundy with burgundy pearl / Big Pan: Mid-tone violet with gold pearl
- Counterparts Small Pan: Deep forest with gold pearl / Big Pan: Mid-tone orange with gold pearl
- Shallow V. Deep Small Pan: Bluish green with gold pearl / Big Pan: Mint with silver pearl
- Blue Zone Small Pan: Deep grey/green with silver pearl / Big Pan: Light ice blue with silver pearl
- Ocean 2 Small Pan: Mid-tone blue with silver pearl / Big Pan: Light blue with silver pearl
- Smoke & Ash Small Pan: Black with silver pearl / Big Pan: Mid-tone grey silver pearl
Pearlglide Eyeliner ($14.00)
- Bankroll Rich green with bright green sparkle
- Miss Fortune Eggplant with light pink glitter
- Spare Change Mid-tone brown with copper glitter
- Rave Deep purple with purple glitter
- Fly-By-Blu Light blue with blue glitter
- Wolf Deep grey with gold glitter
- Molasses Dirty brown mid-tone brown glitter
- Black Russian Black with navy blue glitter
Available September 25th at all MAC locations, 1.800.588.0070, www.maccosmetics.com.
See close-up photos! Continue reading →
Speak softly, say something shocking! Cremesheen gives weight to your words, lightness to your lips! Application glides. Texture talks for you. Finish has the last word. But be warned — exotic sensation at the slightest titillation! A new vocabulary for lips, colour, shine. A next-generation, crème-based lipstick that imprints bright, full colour with soft and supple shine. Lightweight, texturally slick, it provides full, rich coverage and easy application.
- Creme D’Nude Pale muted peach beige
- Ravishing Clean lightly peachy coral
- Speed Dial Light blue pink
- Fanfare Mid-tone yellow pink
- On Hold Mid-tone yellow raspberry
- Speak Louder Clean poppy blue pink
- Modesty Muted neutral pink
- Hot Gossip Mid-tone pinky plum
- Crosswires Clean pinky orange
- Stay In Touch Lightly yellow brown
- Brave Red Bright yellow red
- Dare You Deep brown red
- Party Line Red-tone plum
- Hang-Up Deep berry
Nail Lacquer ($10.00)
- Seasonal Peach Creamy pale peachy pink (cream)
Available September 25, 2008 at all North America MAC locations, 1.800.387.6707, www.maccosmetics.com.
See close-up photos! Continue reading →
Today, WWD had an interesting article/interview posted with the head designer of Emanuel Ungaro, Esteban Cortazar. He told WWD that he fell in love with makeup as an early age, going to his first MAC store at just ten years old.
“I knew this was a cool place because I saw all the amazing fun colors, glitter and girls with blue hair running around with outrageous makeup on their faces,” said Cortazar. “I used to have them dress me up for Halloween all the time.”
For fall, Cortazar teamed up with MAC to create a limited edition launch of products in the Emanuel Ungaro collection. In the interview… Continue reading →
Sephora is celebrating their 10-year anniversary! Some brands have gotten in on the festivities, too, by creating products to celebrate the major event! Products include special sets by Urban Decay, Philosophy, Tarte, and Stila!
Looking for something to do? Why don’t you check out one of these events? If none are near you, you can always look up your local department stores to see if they have anything fun going on!
Clinique & Allure Beauty 101 Event @ Bloomingdale’s San Francisco
September 25, 5-7pm
Come to the Clinique counter to hear Allure Magazine’s Beauty Merchandising Director present the latest beauty trends and expert tips. Plus, learn Clinique’s makeup techniques and enter to win great prizes. Get a sampler of Clinique skin care and colour featuring Allure Best of Beauty award winners, free* with any $25 Clinique purchase.
CLEAN & CLEAR Is Inviting Teens to “Erase Their Worst Yearbook Picture” @ Times Square, NYC; Military Island; Broadway between 43rd & 44th Streets
Saturday, September 20th 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Teens will stop by the pop-up studio to test the new CLEAN & CLEAR Advantage Blackhead Eraser Exfoliating Cleanser, and get a professional skincare consultation and hair and make-up touch up before they have a new head shot taken at the iMac Photo Booth. Teens will leave the studio with a backpack containing the CLEAN & CLEAR Advantage Blackhead Eraser Exfoliating Cleanser, a print copy of their picture, and their digital picture on a USB drive for easy uploading to their own social networking sites.
LUSH just released several solid (and creamy…) additions to their skincare line, including three new moisturizers and three toner tabs.
Maintaining a healthy, radiant complexion consists of keeping skin well cleansed, exfoliated, toned and hydrated. With this in mind, LUSH has created Toner Tabs – solid tablets of vitamin rich essential oils and hydrating fluids to tone the face, and 3 new moisturizers with fresh, natural ingredients to minimize the detrimental effects of aging and leave you looking more refreshed and radiant.
Toner Tabs ($1.95 each or $9.95 for a pick’n’mix bag of 7) are preservative-free and include antioxidants and rich essential oils. You simply drop one into a bowl of hot water, put a towel over your head, and let the steam refresh your face.
- T Tree Toner Tab … ideal for toning teenage, troubled and traumatized skin. Use the fizz and steam to get all the benefits of the anti-bacterial essential oil directly onto the troublesome areas. Tea tree oil helps clear spots and blemishes, while aloe vera powder calms, softens and protects the skin.
- Vitamin C Toner Tab ... gives older skin a beneficial steam clean with restorative, skin softening rose and anti-oxidant vitamin C to trounce free radicals. Antioxidant vitamin C powder helps to defend against the action of free radicals, while sandalwood, cedarwood and oilbanum oils soften the skin. There’s also rose absolute, which is particularly good for mature, dry, hard or sensitive skin.
- Vitamin E Toner Tab … works on all skin types. An excellent way to keep skin balanced and toned with essential oils of lavender, neroli and geranium and natural antioxidant vitamin E.
New Moisturizers ($35.95 to $46.95)
- Paradise Regained Moisturizer ($46.95 / 45g) … a beautifully light and non-greasy moisturizer that sinks into the skin to help improve the overall appearance and condition of the skin. No peeling, injections or nerve gas necessary! Skin is left feeling moisturized, softened and protected.
- Skin Nanny Moisturizer ($46.95 / 45g) … the natural way to rescue fair skin from wrinkles. A beautifully rich cream that’s loaded with nutritious ingredients – it smoothes into the skin, leaving it feeling soft and well protected.
- Vanishing Cream Moisturizer ($35.95 / 45g) … a beautiful light moisturizer containing rose, lavender and witch hazel. Made with minimal oil content and low fat oils, this moisturizer will vanish into the skin, leaving it soft and supple. Great for: acne-prone, oily (including T-Zone) and sensitive skins
Find them at www.lush.com! Have you picked these up yet? You have to share the details!