Vice 2 Eyeshadow Palette ($59.00) (Limited Edition)
Judging by the all-too-frequent requests on our Facebook page to “bring back Vice!,” we’re not the only ones with an insatiable shadow addiction. For fans that missed out the first time (and beauty junkies jonesing for their next fix), Urban Decay launches Vice 2—a luxe, sophisticated palette loaded with 20 ALL-NEW (and unbelievably gorgeous) Eyeshadow shades. Experiment with insanely cool brights, not-your-average neutrals, and sexy hits of smoke, all in our decadent, revamped formula. But here’s the part we can’t stress enough: YES, it’s limited edition and it WILL sell out. (And trust us, you don’t want to know about the extreme measures you’d have to resort to in order to land one when that happens.)
- Smokeout Dark taupey-black satin
- Lovesick Black matte with iridescent micro-glitter
- Shellshock Bright metallic silver
- Coax Medium metallic pink with golden iridescent micro-sparkle
- X-Rated Baby pink satin
- Prank Deep navy matte with turquoise floating pearl
- Madness Bright metallic blue shimmer with blue micro-glitter
- Strike Antique gold shimmer with silver micro-glitter
- Stash Deep olive green shimmer with iridescent micro-sparkle
- Poison Charcoal satin with iridescent micro-sparkle
- Radar Metallic brown shimmer with iridescent micro-glitter
- Damaged Bright metallic emerald shimmer
- Voodoo Metallic purple shimmer with iridescent purple micro-glitter
- Betrayal Bright purple satin with blue shift
- Derailed Medium metallic taupey-brown shimmer
- Dope Warm champagne satin
- Toxic Metallic copper-pink shimmer with tonal micro-glitter
- Habit Light nude matte
- Ambush Metallic brown satin
- Rewind Medium brown matte
Ocho Loco 2 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set ($59.00) (Limited Edition)
When our Ocho Loco Eye Pencil Set launched last year, we knew it would be popular—but we had no idea just how popular. The frenzy was so out of control that we’re still getting a ton of requests for it (nearly a year later!). With that kind of demand, we’d be crazy not to do a follow-up. Urban Decay launches Ocho Loco 2. This LIMITED-edition set features a dark, edgy rainbow of eight FULL-SIZE 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencils—including FIVE EXCLUSIVE new shades.
- Roach Deep copper brown shimmer
- Twice Baked Rich brown satin with gold micro-sparkle (New & Exclusive)
- Crave Deepest, darkest brown-black matte (New & Exclusive)
- Perversion Blackest black matte
- Deep End Bright metallic peacock shimmer
- Mars Bright metallic green shimmer (New & Exclusive)
- Ultraviolet Bright blue-violet shimmer (New & Exclusive)
- Tornado Dark eggplant pearl (New & Exclusive)
Black Market 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set ($36.00) (Limited Edition)
Like the most addictive of illicit substances, our 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil sets have been known to provoke some pretty insane behavior in fans eager for more of our creamy, forever-lasting liner. (Remember Ocho Loco? Of course you do. Enough said.) Urban Decay launches Black Market 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil Set. The perfect travel-size stash, this LIMITED-edition set includes six darkly gorgeous hues of our award-winning liner—including FIVE EXCLUSIVE new shades.
- West Dark brown pearl (New & Exclusive)
- Desperation Deep taupe-gray matte
- Black Market Charcoal black satin (New & Exclusive)
- Riot Smoky gray matte with violet and fuchsia micro-sparkle (New & Exclusive)
- Apathy Metallic olive green shimmer (New & Exclusive)
- Ink Deep navy blue satin (New & Exclusive)
Anarchy Face Case ($44.00) (Limited Edition) (Sephora Exclusive)
Urban Decay launches Anarchy Face Case and Shattered Face Case—all-in-one palettes for the most discriminating beauty junkies. Each LIMITED-edition Face Case includes colors for your eyes, lips and cheeks (many of them NEW and EXCLUSIVE), giving you all the essentials for a range of looks. Perfect for quick getaways, rushed mornings and last-minute invites to stay the night, these travel-size palettes fit stealthily into your bag—making it easy to create a hot look no matter where you are.
- Redemption Deep gunmetal satin (New & Exclusive)
- Fray Warm mauve matte (New & Exclusive)
- Vaporize Deep metallic gray-taupe shimmer (New & Exclusive)
- Provocateur Light metallic mauve shimmer with multidimensional micro-glitter
- Revolt Bright metallic silver shimmer with silver micro-glitter (New & Exclusive)
- Fetish Mauve-pink
- Quickie Bright pink
- Craze Pale gold shimmer (New & Exclusive)
- Scandal Bright metallic raspberry shimmer
- Perversion Blackest black matte
Shattered Face Case ($44.00) (Limited Edition)
- Nameless Medium gray-brown satin (New & Exclusive)
- Remix Rich purple shimmer with tonal micro-glitter (New & Exclusive)
- Shakedown Rich brown-gunmetal satin (New & Exclusive)
- Minor Sin Champagne-pink satin (New & Exclusive)
- Bleach Yellow-beige matte (New & Exclusive)
- Overexposed Dusty rose (New & Exclusive)
- Temper Soft baby pink (New & Exclusive)
- Glint Soft pink-champagne shimmer (New & Exclusive)
- Lovechild Cool pink cream
- Zero Zealous black cream
Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder ($29.00) (New, Exclusive to ULTA and urbandecay.com)
Ever wanted to get that gorgeous Naked flush all over (even when you haven’t actually done the deed)? Urban Decay launches Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder for Face and Body. This soft, glowing beige powder contains a sophisticated, micro-fine shimmer worthy of the Naked name. You really have to see it to appreciate how insanely beautiful it is. Simply dust on Naked Illuminated Shimmering Powder wherever you want to create an instant Naked glow. This smooth, silky powder contains light-reflecting particles that create a luminous, radiant look. Like the perfect quickie, it gives you a sexy, just-finished flush that will have people asking what (or whom) you’ve been doing.
- Naked Soft, glowing beige powder
Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner ($19.00) (Relaunched)
Like a gateway drug to hardcore sparkle, Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner provides a heavy dose of glam-rock—minus the frequent stints in rehab. But lest these glittery liners fade away into obscurity like far too many once-hot rock stars (Axl Rose, anyone?), we decided it was time to give them a makeover. Urban Decay relaunches Heavy Metal Glitter Eyeliner. It’s the same fan-favorite formula as before, just with a hot new look and two new shades. This water-based, buildable liner contains super-fine glitter in a clear base that dries down quickly and REALLY stays put (for long wear without any fallout). Wear Heavy Metal alone, apply it over our Eyeshadow or layer two shades together for a more intense glam-rock effect.
- Midnight Cowboy Beige glitter
- Glamrock Silver glitter
- Distortion Iridescent glitter
- ACDC Bright purple glitter
- Spandex Deep blue-black with iridescent glitter
- Amp Light blue with iridescent glitter (new)
- Junkshow Bright pink with iridescent glitter (new)
Availability: September 10th @ urbandecay.com; late September/early October at Sephora, ULTA and select Macy’s stores. Or, online at sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com.
With its one-of-a-kind Retro Matte texture, Ruby Woo Lipstick has become a smash hit both on and off the runway. Inspired by its stunning popularity, M•A•C has revamped this lipstick legend with invigorating, bold shades in its Retro Matte finish. Eye-catching new colours like Dangerous and All Fired Up create a look that’s feminine yet fierce. M•A•C also introduces its Pro Longwear Lip Pencils in a vibrant, NEW colour palette, giving this long-lasting and transfer-proof lip pencil an exhilarating makeover.
Lipstick ($15.00 U.S. / $18.00 CDN)
- Steady Going Light pink matte
- Runway Hit Light nude matte
- Dangerous Orangey red matte (New, Permanent)
- Relentlessly Red Bright pinkish coral matte (New, Permanent)
- All Fired Up Bright fuchsia matte (New, Permanent)
- Flat Out Fabulous Bright plum matte (New, Permanent)
- Ruby Woo Very matte vivid blue red (Repromote, Permanent)
- Fixed on Drama Rich wine matte
Pro Longwear Lip Pencil ($19.50 U.S. / $23.00 CDN)
- In Anticipation Soft yellow pink (Repromote)
- Staunchly Stylish Pink beige (Repromote)
- Shock Value Bright pink cream (New, Permanent)
- Dynamo Bright peony (New, Permanent)
- High Energy Bright orange red cream (New, Permanent)
- Trust in Red Bright cool red cream (New, Permanent)
- More to Love Intense bluish pink (Repromote)
- Fashion Boost Bright purple cream
Availability: September 12, 2013 in-stores, online the week of September 3rd, 2013 (North America), September 2013 (International)
Pro Longwear for eyes returns in seven new shades. From creamy beige to brilliant blue-green and shimmering silver, Pro Longwear Paint Pots deliver highly dimensional colour with a luxurious finish. They apply smoothly and dry with vibrant intensity. New shades of Pro Longwear Eye Liner define eyes with a dense, water-resistant formula that glides on comfortably and stays for 12 hours. From eggplant to army green and sheer gold, coordinate with Paint Pots for a chic, modern look that lasts.
Pro Longwear Paint Pot ($20.00 U.S. / $24.00 CDN)
- Chrome Angel Platinum silver
- Let’s Skate Pale pink with pearl (Repromote)
- Perky Cream coral with white pearl (Repromote)
- Rubenesque Golden peach with gold pearl (Repromote)
- Layin’ Low Creamy beige (Repromote)
- Clearwater Sea foam
- Antique Diamond Frosted olive silver (Repromote)
- Camel Coat Muted beige
- Tailor Grey Muted grey
- Stormy Pink Muted grey purple
- Constructivist Metallic brown with red pearl (Repromote)
- Blackground Black-gray with multi-color (Repromote)
Pro Longwear Eyeliner ($19.50 U.S. / $23.00 CDN)
- Powerline Muted gold
- Devotion Deep army green
- Strong Willed Deep eggplant
- Definitely Black Deep black
Pro Longwear Foundation ($31.00 U.S. / $36.00 CDN)
- NW NW13, NW15, NW18, NW22, NW43, NW47
- NC NC37, NC44
Pro Longwear Concealer ($19.00 U.S. / $22.50 CDN)
Availability: September 5, 2013 in-stores (all permanent), September 2013 (International), October 2013 (Asia)
The Sacred Hour is the time to release your inner warrior. Embrace new beginnings at daybreak and re-stoke the fire in your heart as the sun sets. Breathe in the elements, enhance your features, and express yourself. Find your courage, wisdom and power within.
“A moment to reflect your inner fire and strength; a spark that is ignited with the dawn, and rolls towards a raging fire with the dusk. Inside we have the power to fan those flames, connect with our spirits and open our hearts to greatness.” — Alex Box, Illamasqua Creative Di rector
“The Sacred Hour is a time portal for self-reflection, appreciation and empowerment. Let your inner spirit ascend, take flight and descend to rest.” — David Horne, Illamasqua Director of Product Development
New Reflection Palette ($46.50 / £34.00)
Nature’s core elements expressed in one beautiful palette. The water-resistant formula, silky textures and shimmer finishes can be worn in a natural or enchanting way. Long wearing hold, effortless application and blendable. Versatile shades each with a mystical story of their own.
- Precipice Soft lemon
- Acute Ash taupe
- Graphica Graphite grey
- Dart Toasted bronze
Velvet Blusher ($26.00 / £18.00
Experience unexpected textures with two radiant cream to powder blushers. Illamasqua Velvet Blusher delivers a fresh, long-lasting and wearable matte finish exuding natural radiance. Easily blendable, and containing Mineral Mica, it is available in two complementing shades.
- Sleek Dusky coral
- Peaked Dusky rose
Lipstick ($24.00 / £16.50)
A versatile shade to be worn as a symbol of your strength, this lipstick embodies inner empowerment and confidence. Long wearing with a creamy matte finish.
Nail Varnish ($17.00 / £14.50)
Two complementing shades that capture the essence of dawn and dusk. Inspired by opalescent crystals and flint, these varnishes create a mystical finish whilst being long wearing and chip resistant.
- Facet Grey crystal
- Hemlock Pale opal green
Lush Lash ($17.00 / £14.50)
Enchanting, feather-like False Eye Lashes to complete, complement and add drama to any look.
Skin Base Lift ($24.00 / £16.00
Lift, illuminate and create flawless coverage with this brightening concealer. Infused with warm peach tones to flatter every skin tone, Skin Base Lift blends easily,
correcting uneven pigmentation and visibly lifting the eye area. For added brightening effect, custom mix each shade with Skin Base Lift in White Light.
- White Light, Light 1, Light 2, Medium 1, Medium 2, Deep 1 & Deep 2
Availability: August 30th @ Sephora
“The brush is an extension of the hand and is a fundamental tool for a makeup artist, whether he is a professional or amateur makeup artist, his canvas is the face.” – Dany Sanz
As the essential tool of the MAKE UP FOR EVER universe, the brush signifies Creator & Artistic Director Dany Sanz’s roots as a painter and sculptor while exemplifying her passion for make up artistry. As both an artist and innovator, Dany creates products to meet the needs of both the professional make up artist and every day woman, which led her to reinvent the artist’s most vital tool – the brush. MAKE UP FOR EVER proudly announces a revolution in brushes with the introduction of seventy-six cutting-edge brushes, the most expansive luxury brush collection available today.
This extensive set ranges from everyday ‘must-haves’ to highly customized tools to create the most intricate artistic effects. Notorious for its high performance, quality products, MAKE UP FOR EVER employed the most advanced technology to ensure the tools met professional standards with consumer appeal. Dany Sanz perfected each and every brush throughout a five year process that involved testing a variety of synthetic fibers that mimic the silky softness of natural hair. She consulted with renowned brush manufacturer Raphaël on the island of Mauritius to create specialized brushes that require unparalleled craftsmanship. The construction of each brush involved 25 unique stages, and was hand-crafted by a total of 30 people from start to finish.
What further differentiates this brush collection from any other is the specific synthetic fiber technology that exists in several diameters and types: wavy or straight depending on the required use. When fibers are straight, application is more generous and precise, while wavy bristles are more splayed, allowing for a lighter and freer application. A unique combination of the two fiber textures gives infinite creative possibilities. The softness and performance of each set of bristles is ensured by using tweezers and not scissors, while fibers are fixed in place with a ferrule made from a gunmetal barrel. With no detail spared, the beech wood brush handles were created with a beveled end to allow for easier product retrieval and can be used to assist in faux lash application.
The Artisan Brush Collection is classified in a way that is extremely practical for artists everywhere:
- 100s = complexion
- 200s = eyes
- 300s = lips
- 400s = artistic specially designed for professionals.
The range is then further categorized depending on textures or product type, and is given units to indicate the size of each brush.
Availability: September 2013; select brushes in-store at Sephora, all brushes available online at Sephora and at Make Up For Ever Boutiques. Brushes marked with * will be available in-store and online.
See full list of brushes & more photos! Continue reading →
Summer’s over and its truly time to get back to business, the business of fashion. Every autumn, New York City becomes a flutter with Fashion Week – full of fun, phenomenal inspiration. Everything from the oil slicks on the Manhattan streets after a thunderstorm, to the schoolgirls and boys filling the streets in their pleated navy skirts and blue-black blazers – serve as a muse for the essie 2013 fall collection.
- For the Twill of It Compelling rich maple with reflective olive shimmer
- Twin Sweater Set Vibrant red crimson
- Vested Interest Tweedy, woolen gray teal
- After School Boy Blazer Academy blue
- Cashmere Bathrobe True flannel gray
- The Lace is On Glistening, jewel-toned pearlescent fuchsia
Availability: $8.00 each, now @ Nordstrom; September 2013 wherever Essie is sold