Tarte Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette V2
Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette V2 ($38.00) (Limited Edition)
Create endless everyday looks with this perfectly portable palette featuring an array of full-size matte and shimmer shadows, neutrals, and rich colors to explore for every occasion. Treat yourself to rich, pigmented looks powered by Amazonian clay, Tarte’s revolutionary ingredient that works to balance and neutralize the skin for better, longer, truer wear. This indulgent, blend-worthy collection offers smudge- and budge-proof shadows in a silky, lightweight formula that works to nourish lids as it lasts all day. Take the slim, sleek palette with you on the go or give the gift of pampering to a loved one.
- Fingerpaint Art Plum
- Copper Kettle Copper
- Chocolate Kisses Chocolate
- Handpicked Flowers Golden pink
- Silk Robe Mauve
- Golden Locket Antique gold
- Mud Mask Tan
- French Manicure Soft peach
- Fresh Brewed Coffee Rich brown
- Keepsake Frame Bronze
- Candlelit Dinner Rose gold
- Rose Champagne Champagne pink
- Lavender Bubble Bath Blackened plum
- Cashmere Scarf Smoky taupe
- Hot Stone Massage Gray
- Breakfast in Bed Beige
Availability: Now, exclusively online at Sephora.com
Zoya Collections for August 2014
Naturel Deuxe (2) Collection ($9.00 each)
- Spencer Camel cream
- Chanelle Toasted almond
- EmiliaDark chocolate
- Marnie Deep warm plum
- Aubrey Medium mauve cream
- Madeline Muted rose
Entice Collection ($9.00 each)
- Nyssa Milk chocolate brown
- Claire Rich burgundy
- Veronica Brilliant wine
- Margo Red plum
- Ryan Classic indigo
- Genevieve Leather grey
Ignite Collection ($9.00 each)
- Autumn Varnished copper liquid metal
- India Deep red gold liquid metal
- Teigen Violet plum with copper liquid metal
- Sansa Deepest eggplant with gold liquid metal
- Remy Indigo with copper and gold liquid metal
- Yuna Grey with copper and gold liquid metal
Availability: Now at Zoya
Urban Decay Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette
Thanks to reader Rafaela! Urban Decay already has Naked2 Basics on their website! It’s listed as coming soon, and you can sign up to get notified for when it is in stock.
When UD junkies cried out for a palette of matte neutrals, Naked Basics delivered—and left them begging for MORE shades. (And we couldn’t deny them!)
Cooler in tone than the original, Naked2 Basics complements Naked2 perfectly. We loaded this indispensable palette with six TAUPE-hued matte neutrals, including five never-before-seen shades. These shadows are neutral enough for anyone, from cool skin tones to olive complexions to darker skin.
So versatile you’ll wonder how you ever lived without it, Naked2 Basics is the kind of palette you’ll reach for again and again.
Every shade in Naked2 Basics features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.
While many brands’ matte shadows tend to be chalky or powdery, EVERY shade in Naked2 Basics has a rich, buttery feel for the perfect application. It even includes one shade with a slight satin finish, Skimp, that’s ideal for highlighting and adding dimension.
Like the original, Naked2 Basics comes in a sleek, soft-touch case that has a suede-like feel and a slight sheen. It’s small and compact so it travels well, yet we still packed it with six FULL-size shadows.
What You Get: Skimp (pale nude satin), Stark (nude-pink matte), Frisk (warm gray matte), Cover (muted red-brown matte), Primal (muted brown matte) and Undone (deep, smoky brown matte).
Naked2 Basics Eyeshadow Palette ($29.00)
- Skimp Pale nude satin
- Stark Nude-pink matte
- Frisk Warm gray matte
- Cover Muted red-brown matte
- Primal Muted brown matte
- Undone Deep, smoky brown matte
Ardency Inn Modster Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments
MODSTER Mānuka Honey Enriched Pigments come in a beautiful assortment of everyday and editorial shades with finishes ranging from matte to metallic. Each shade was inspired by the lifestyle of music artists who use makeup as a way of expression on stage and look effortlessly beautiful off stage.
Superior color payoff is achieved through sky-high levels of pigments reaching up to 78 percent depending on the shade. High-grade silicon waxes provide ultralong-lasting wear, even without an eye primer.
MODSTER Manuka Honey Enriched Pigments ($21.00) (New, Permanent)
- Sunday Universal beige pearl with gold and pink undertones
- Heaven Metallic champagne with silver and bronze undertones
- Copper Bronze pearl with metallic gold
- Rose Gold Metallic rose with warm golden reflects
- Tangerine Matte yellow orange with a neon kick
- Punch Matte bright coral with neon pink and yellow undertones
- Disco Sparkly smoky grape with silver reflects
- Orchid Bright fuchsia with extreme blue reflects
- Royal Royal purple with red undertones and slight blue reflects
- Peacock Deep cool brown with extreme turquoise reflects
- Hell Grey pearl with a slight red undertone
- Vintage Gold Sparkly khaki with warm gold reflects
Availability: Now at Sephora
MAC x Brooke Shields Collection for September 2014
M•A•C’s romance with the iconic The Real Brooke Shields is forever! A limited-edition colour collection of shades and finishes chosen by Brooke herself celebrates the two sides to every woman. Online in September 2014 and in stores October 2014. — MAC Cosmetics Facebook
You can check out an interview with Brooke Shields on her collaboration at WWD. The collection will feature products priced from $17-85, including a 15-pan eyeshadow palette ($85), Veluxe Brow Liner ($20), brow set with clear gel ($17), Veluxe Pearlfusion Palettes ($44), Cremeblend Blush Duo ($31), lipstick ($22), bronzer ($27.50), Lipglass ($22), nail lacquer ($17). October 2nd is the in-store launch date (North America), but the collection will be available in 76 countries internationally.
Image via WWD
Guerlain Ecrin 4 Couleurs for Fall 2014
Ecrin 4 Couleurs ($63.00) (New, Permanent)
- Les Aciers Grays
- Les Sables Rose, brown
- Les Violines Plums
Availability: Now @ Saks; August 2014 at other Guerlain retailers