Eyeshadow Duos | Two coordinating vibrant shades with a new and improved formula. They are micronized powder pigments with pearl for super smooth application to ease blending and leave a suede-like finish.
- Fandango (lime green/warm chocolate brown)
- Kajiki (pewter gray/aqua blue gold)
- Mara Simba (light shimmering tan/golden green)
- Punaluu (light blue/dark shimmering black)
- Salome (golden nude/warm bronze)
- Vieux Carre (golden brown/shimmering purple)
- Plus, several more are slated for spring arrival — but the ones listed above are available to Sephora insiders! So snatch ’em up if you love yourself some Stila.
Marrakesh ($38): Simple golden brown, the elegant golden apricot, cool pink, and warm-romantic pink.
Montecart ($38): Rich plum, soft orchid, lilac, and the pale pink.
Contouring Trio ($38) contains three shading and contouring powders.
Cherry Crush Lip/Cheek Stain ($24) is a rich, cherry scented lip stain.
Major Major Lash Mascara ($22) is a reformulation of their Major Lash mascara that will be available for a limited time only.
Available: January 2008 at www.stilacosmetics.com and www.sephora.com.
Check out more photos! Continue reading →
Both Sculpt & Shape and Moisturelush launches are available for purchase on www.maccosmetics.com, as well as in-stores (and good luck to those who brave the post-Christmas shoppers!).
Additional information on the N Collection to be launched January 2008.
- Lipsticks: 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N, 5N
- Lipglasses: 1N, 2N, 3N, 4N
- Creamstick Liners: Cremola, SublimeCulture
- Eyeshadows: Nanogold (Lustre), Modest Tone (Satin), Neutral Pink (Satin), Rich Flesh (matte), Remotely Grey (Satin), Dark Edge (Matte)
- Paint Pots: Soft Ochre (Cream), Quite Natural (Cream), Groundwork (Satin)
- Technakohls: Graphblack, Brownborder
- Plushlash: Plush Black
- MSFs: Light Medium, Medium Plus, Medium Deep, Medium, Medium Dark, Dark
- MSFs: Warmed, Light Flush
- Nail Lacquer: N Colour (cream), Demi-Blanc (frost), Naturally Rich (Cream)
- Charged Water: Renewal Defense, Revitalizing Energy
- Brushes: 134, 187
Giorgio Armani Beauty, an expert in foundation, introduces Luminous Silk Powder ($44.00). Formulated with the same technology and unique properties as our best-selling foundation – Luminous Silk Foundation. The ultra-light patented formula contains a unique combination of micro-fine mattifying powders and sheer, luminous particles for a natural finish that lasts all day. The micro-soft texture veils the skin in silky smooth comfort, while providing light to full buildable coverage without masking the skin’s natural glow. Apply alone or over Luminous Silk Foundation. Use the Giorgio Armani Face Brush for sheer coverage or with a sponge for higher coverage.
Available at select Saks, Nordstrom, Neiman Marcus, Bloomingdales, Barneys and giorgioarmanibeauty-usa.com in January 2008.
Face Fabric | Second skin nude makeup (SPF 12)
“Fabric is the reason for my success.” – Giorgio Armani
Learn more about Face Fabric… Continue reading →
Overall, I enjoyed this collection enough that I found several products interesting enough to purchase. I felt like the lipsticks and lipglasses turned out to be my favorites, but I have been on a bit of lip kick lately. I really loved Back to Del Rio, Rozz Revival, Supersequin, and Utter Pervette! The glosses were all lovely, but of course I was attracted to both Avarice and Real Desire–two shades I would rarely wear. Nico Now is gorgeous and I think will be popular with most as it is quite the universal shade. Surprisingly, I found that I adored Daisychain and Ochre Style out of the eyeshadows–if we didn’t have Smoke Signals come out, I would love Charred and Clue, too. Parrot is as to be expected; I can’t see any difference myself from the original formulation. The pigments are all permanent, but they at least selected three shades that rock (Golden Olive, Melon, and Violet). The reflects glitters are to die for, but you should have already known that as I covered them in their entirety from my PRO store haul! Antique Gold is the must-get, if you like playing with color; Very Pink is a great glitter to use on cheeks and lips, though. The collection offers something to everyone, even if addicts had expected their favorite hard-to-find products. Don’t knock it ’til you swatch it!
For an in-depth review of individual products and shades, plus additional swatches… Continue reading →
These photos were leaked earlier today at TheCarmineVault, which has a ton of Fafi news and updates, so if you love Fafi… bookmark it! I have to tell you, I adore Google Alerts for keeping me in the Fafi loop!
Check out one more photo… Continue reading →