“One should always be tempted to untie a woman’s clothes” – Yves Saint Laurent
A symbol of femininity and the love that Monsieur Yves Saint Laurent had for women, the bow — be it demure or sexy, a velvet loop or a satin tie — has woven its way through his collections. Here, gracefully placed at the small of the back. There, tied around the neck in a protective, airy gesture to veil a lovely décolleté in transparent chiffon. Or just there, on the hip to highlight the endless length of a leg.
For the 2008 year-end holidays, the BOW COLLECTION reinterprets the symbol and pays tribute to the Couturier. With a look created by Val Garland, the sparkling, mischievous eyes of Coco Rocha are hidden behind a thick fringe of hair and her laughing lips are defined with an intense, plumping lipstick.
THE BOW COLLECTION, festive and colorful, unveils four Limited Edition, “must-have” accessories — Palette Duo Pour Les Levres, Palette de Maquillage Mutli-usage, Fard a Paupieres 4 Couleurs, and Touche d’Or pen-brush – as well as a new Golden Gloss, Fard a Levres Rouge Pur, and La Laque shades.
NEW PRODUCTS IN LIMITED EDITIONS:
- Palette Duo Pour Les Levres ($65.00)
- Palette de Maquillage Mutli-usage ($90.00)
- Fard a Paupieres 4 Couleurs ($60.00)
- Touche d’Or / Golden Touch for Face ($40.00)
NEW BASIC SHADES:
- Golden Gloss ($28.00) in N 16 – Golden Burgundy
- Rouge Pur Lipstick ($29.00) in N 142 – Honey Beige
- Nail Lacquers ($19.00) in N 37 – Deep Blue, N 38 – Moonlight White
Availability: November 2008
Get more details and photos… Continue reading “YSL Beauty Holiday 2008 The Bow Collection”