Introducing Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Makeup SPF 15
The proven purity and healthy benefits of mineral makeup meet the exact foundation expertise of Prescriptives – introducing Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Makeup SPF 15.
- What’s in it for you? Vitamins, minerals, gems, sun protection – all helping your skin look naturally radiant and unbelievably healthy.
- What’s not in it for you? Oil, talc, fragrance, pore-clogging ingredients – all the things that may make you hesitate about wearing makeup.
- Why gems? Prescriptives All Skins Mineral Makeup is the only mineral makeup that features R.E.C. (Radiance Emitting Crystals – a unique complex of Amethyst, Rose Quartz and Calcite). R.E.C. helps absorb light and gives skin extra radiance and luminosity. The semi-precious gems and minerals help give the makeup a luxuriously silky feel, while the energies of Calcite help give skin a soft, luminous finish as if it were “glowing from within.”
For easy application, use with Prescriptives Round Buff Brush. This short-handled brush easily grabs hold of powder foundation and effortlessly glides across your face.
- 18 shades
- Suitable for all skin types
- Sweat and humidity resistant
- Water resistant
- Dermatologist tested
- Ophthalmologist tested
- Minerals, including Calcite and Mica, and semi-precious gems, including Amethyst and Rose Quartz, provide luminosity and a lightweight feel.
- Squalane and Lecithin provide skin conditioning benefits.
- Silica helps keep skin shine-free.
- Contains antioxidant 2CME, a molecule that combines Vitamin C and E which boosts their effect.
- Titanium Dioxide and Zinc Oxide provide broad spectrum UVA/UVB SPF 15 protection.
Usage: Tap a small amount of All Skins Mineral Makeup SPF 15 into the lid. Swirl the Round Buff Brush in the lid and tap away excess. Apply in a circular motion:
- Start application at the outside of the cheekbone, moving toward the nose and then back.
- Continue from cheekbone downward to jawline and back.
- Follow along the side of the face, forehead and down the nose.
- Repeat for more coverage.
Availability/Pricing: Beginning July 2008 at all Prescriptives counters nationwide, www.prescriptives.com and Holt Renfrew in Canada.
- All Skins Mineral Makeup SPF 15 $32.50 U.S. / $42.00 Canada
- Round Buff Brush $30.00 U.S. / $38.00 Canada
Ahh, the beauty of pre-order at Nordstrom gives us these high-res images to drool over! Pre-order yours at Nordstrom.com!
See more Colour Forms product photos… Continue reading →
I thought I would share these fabulous photos of the upcoming fall 2008 Chanel collection! You know, like you needed more makeup stimulus for today. 😉
Continue reading →
Since the opening of the first Beauty Boutique in Tokyo in 1983, each year a limited edition Boutique Birthday Collection of the season’s most festive beauty items is created in celebration. This year, to mark the 25th anniversary, Mr. Uemura created the most special and unique collection yet, one which truly embodies shu uemura’s core values of nature, science and art. Three 100% natural origin fragrances formulated with Despea Water and spectacular makeup products packaged in the designs of Tokyo-based artist Gwenael Nicolas.
Today, Mr. Uemura would have celebrated his 80th birthday. To celebrate, for summer 2008, shu uemura introduces a limited edition collection called HANA-BI, which means fireworks, to celebrate the season full of energy, excitement, and festivals. The HANA-BI collection is inspired by three fundamental elements of nature: terre (earth), rose (flower), and source (water). Each element has its own fragrance ($85.00), and each element also has its own limited edition palette ($65.00). You can view the full collection here.
DIOR | Fall 2008 | IMPRESSION CUIR
For Dior’s Fall 2008 Ready-to-Wear collection, designer John Galliano imagined a refined sensuality accentuated by precious python and ostrich skins, fox fur, and crocodile skin patterns. Now comes Dior’s most exotic color collection yet: Impression Cuir, which channels the luxury of animal-inspired patterns and textures and features rich, romantic shades of burgundy, plum, and copper.
- Impression Cuir Eye palette ($55.00)
- 2-Colour Eyeshadow in Bronzy Look #695 and Silver Look #775 ($35.00)
- DiorSkin Poudre Shimmer in Copper Diamond #003 ($42.00)
- DiorBlush in Pink Copper #739 ($38.00)
- 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Earth Tones #673 and Iridescent Leather #539 ($54.00)
- Crayon Eyeliner in Iridescent Khaki #363 ($25.00)
- Creme de Gloss in Creamy Burgundy #735 and Delicious Plum #875 ($25.50)
- Rouge Dior in Western Beige #423, PinK Drama #559, Fantastic Plum #874, Fiction Brown #619 ($27.00)
- Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Lace Beige #587 and Lurex Plum #877 ($24.50)
- Dior Contour in Mythical Brown #713 and Mysterious Plum #988 ($25.00)
- Dior Vernis in Red Ebony #827 and Mystic Violine #987 (Sephora exclusive) ($19.00)
Available: Fall 2008 at Dior Beauty Counters Nationwide
See more photos… Continue reading →
DARING | FALL 2008 | PRESCRIPTIVES
This fall, dare to go soft and neutral or alluring and dramatic with Prescriptives’ Fall 2008 Color Collection. Daring, a textured on-trend color collection of sapphire and amethyst jewel tones, features an intriguing range of shades. Eyes take the spotlight with warm browns, rich sapphire and amethyst tones. Cheeks are natural in soft shades of cherry and pink. Lips are muted in subtle tones of champagne and rose. Show us what your Daring looks like – the choice is yours.
Fall Dimensions Eye Color Quad (Limited Edition) ($42.00)
This specially designed multi-dimensional compact is available in each of Prescriptives’ four Color Families. These pre-filled palettes contain a selection of trendy shades to create a natural, intensified or dramatic look. Each shadow is embossed with a unique design.
- Silver Lining, Purple Haze, Buttermilk, Brownie (Y/O)
- Cobalt, Pongee, Relic, Malt Sparkle (R/O)
- Orchid, Chiffon, Plum Smoke, Fig (R)
- Sparkling Rosé, NEW Blue Moon, NEW Black Tea, Rose Powder (B/R)
See what else is coming up at Prescriptives! Continue reading →