Naughty Nauticals, coming May 2008, is one of MAC’s summer launches!
- Ahoy There
- Party Mate
- Port Red
- Hey Sailor
- Love Knot
- Lark About
- Bell Bottom Blue
- Lovely Lily
- Meet the Fleet
- Shadow Shore Leave
See more photos… Continue reading →
Tinsley Pink ($24.50) | Created by Dior Beauty Ambassador Tinsley Mortimer
We are proud to introduce Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Tinsley Pink, the first color ever created by (and named for) a Dior Beauty Ambassador!
This soft powder pink epitomizes Tinsley’s feminine, flirty style and is versatile for both day and evening. Worn alone, the gloss delivers a natural blush tone with a bit of reflection; perfect for anything from Sunday brunch to a big meeting at work. When used as a finishing touch over darker-pigmented shades (Tinsley’s personal recommendation for a night out), Tinsley Pink creates a camera-ready pout out of literally any color.
Featuring a high-shine, shimmering finish and multi-dimensional reflective pigments, this formula goes on smooth with a silky brush applicator and the sleek packaging fits into even the most demure evening bag.
A donation will be made from the sales of Tinsley Pink to one of Tinsley’s favorite organizations: Operation Smile, a worldwide children’s medical charity (www.operationsmile.org).
Availability: May 2008 at Saks Fifth Avenue exclusive nationwide.
When I hear “sheer bubblegum pink,” my ears do perk up a bit. I’m a sucker for pinks, no matter what, even if I already have dozens of favorites already sitting on my vanity. I’m also a huge fan for charity products, because I can look cute and give back at the same–perfect combination.
Now, let me tell you… shh, but these pressed Meterorites? Start saving your money, honey, because these are stellar! Here are some amazing photos of the launch!
Continue reading →
Didn’t I say I would have some drool-worthy photos? As promised! Get details about the launch here.
Continue reading →
I love seeing what’s new in beauty, and I have to tell you a little secret–I indulge myself by checking out Nordstrom’s “What’s New” section in their Beauty & Fragrance section of their website. So here are some picks of products that caught my eyes when I perusing through the pages this afternoon…
- 1. Bliss ‘Steep Clean’ Mask ($54.00) is supposed to transform your t-zone into an amazingly clean scene.
- 2. Clinique Almost Powder SPF 15 ($22.50) is an awesome lightweight powder (I’ve tried it & loved it for on-the-go).
- 3. L’Occitane ‘Lavender Harvest’ Moisturizing Hand Lotion ($16.00) sounds like a dream for this blogger’s dry hands.
- 4. Too Faced ‘Tanning Bed in a Tube’ for the Face ($21.50) makes me long for summer with its care free design (check out that girl and the flowers).
- 1. Guerlain ‘Terracotta’ Sunless Self-Tanning Spray ($50.00) reveals that just about everyone is getting into the self-tanning market.
- 2. Guerlain ‘Terracotta’ Tajine Eyeshadow ($35.00) makes me whimper at its price, but boy is the packaging sleek. It comes in Blonde Metal, Brunette Metal, and Dark Metal.
- 3. Lancome ‘Color Ideal Illuminateur’ Sheer Highlighting Fluid ($37.00) is a highlighter version of their popular Color Ideal foundation. Bronze? I think you know I want you!
- 4. Clinique ‘Even Better’ Skin Tone Corrector ($39.50) promises to help even out your skin by reducing sun damage, dark patches, age spots, and even darkening as a result of acne scars. I actually have this in my bathroom (testing it!), but I sure wish results came faster than 4-6 weeks.
Have you tried any of these? What new beauty item(s) are you lemming? Get these and more at Nordstrom.com.
GUERLAIN | SUMMER 2008 | METEORITES COLLECTION PERLES
Météorites Perles | Light-diffusing perfecting primer, a cosmetic revolution. All the “light” expertise of MÉTÉORITES in a light-diffusing base with magical correcting and perfecting pearls, from Guerlain. Suspended in a cool, clear gel, the pearls transform into a magical base that enhances the complexion for a totally natural look. It evens out imperfections and gives the skin instant radiance. A divine alchemy that is at once make-up and skincare, it produces a naturally fresh,
radiant and healthy complexion. Delicate pink pearls, containing the new generation of matt MÉTÉORITES pearls, freshen the complexion and enhance a radiant glow without adding shine. The pearls also contain absorbing powders to neutralise any excess sebum, while a silicon polymer helps conceal blemishes and smooth away fine lines to gently even out the
complexion with a matte finish. Skin is soft, dazzling and perfect even before make-up.
Learn more… Continue reading →