Stylistics Collection is a collection that shows that MAC can do couture if it wants to, and if last year’s was any indication, they know how to do it well. This collection is due out November 29th, 2007 for US/Canada, later in December for international locations.
Keep reading for a rundown of all the products featured in limited edition, couture packaging (pearls and crystal embellishments galore), plus photos.
Continue reading →
- Utter Pervette Soft pastel pink (lustre)
- Nouveau-frou Beigey grey pink with white pearlized pigments (lustre)
- Rozz Revival Watermelon reddish-pink (lustre)
- Sandy B Light shell pink (frost)
- Russian Red Intense bluish-red (matte)
- Retrofluid Sheer deep plum with gold and red pearlized pigments (lustre)
- Back to Del Rio Deep brown red (lustre)
- Supersequin Plummy pink with silver pearlized pigments (lustre)
- Twig Twig Neutral brown plum (lustre)
- Chintz on Chintz Sheer mid-tone yellow brown (lustre)
- Full On Lust Neutral brown pink (cream)
- Nico Now Mid-tone grey purple with multi-coloured pearlized pigments (frost)
- Avarice Mid-tone yellow red with soft red pearlized pigments (cream)
- Real Desire Deep plum with red pearlized pigments (frost)
- C-Thru Soft peached-beige with shimmer (cream)
- Daisychain Soft yellow-beige with soft white pearlized pigments (satin)
- Ochre Style Mid-tone yellow brown with gold (frost)
- Frisco Soft pastel pink (matte)
- A Little Folie Mid-tone red brown (matte)
- Clue Mid-tone grey with silver pearlized pigments (frost)
- Alum Mid-tone blue grey with soft blue pearlized pigments (satin)
- Charred Deep steel grey with silver pearlized pigments (frost)
- Memorabilia Mid-tone purple (matte)
- Parrot Deep aqua blue with bright green and blue pearlized pigments (frost)
- Indigo Muted greenish-blue
- Coffee Muted brown
- Ebony Soft black
- Kitschmas Light airy shimmering pink mauve with pearlized pigments (frost)
- Violet Vivid bright purple (frost)
- Golden Olive High frosted green gold (frost)
- Melon Soft bright golden peach (frost)
- Steel Blue Rich deep turquoise green blue with small pearlized particles (pearl)
- Reflects Blackened Red Sparkling burgundy
- Reflects Very Pink Sparkling fuchsia pink
- Reflects Transparent Teal Sparkling white with turquoise
- Reflects Antique Gold Sparkling taupe
Keep reading for product photos.
Continue reading →
Bobbi Brown’s shimmer bricks may one of the most standout products of the line, and I know there is a definite cult following of these compact gems. They’re intended to be used either as a blush as a highlighter on cheeks or even as individual eyeshadows. Who doesn’t love a multitasking compact? Pink Quartz Shimmer Brick comes as part of the Holiday 2007 collection, and it’s adorable with its pink packaging (on the inside), and the shades are gorgeous. It gives you a precious pink glow, just the faintest hint of color, with lots of shimmer. The colors themselves make for great muted holiday looks that are neutral or pink based. $38.00
Find yours at www.bobbibrown.com.
Beauty Powder/Loose contains jet-milled, multi-dimensional pigments and pearlized pigments that deliver a sheer, luminous finish. The combination of these pigments along with Reflect Pearlized particles delivers spectacular sparkle and duo-chromatic effects. This sophisticated powder includes ultra-smooth pigments that deliver a silky texture and a
light-as-air feel on the skin. Beauty Powder/Loose can be used on the eyes and face.
- Dancing Light Creamy gold with white gold reflect pearlized particles
- Natural Flare Peachy champagne with white and gold reflect pearlized particles
- Tenderdusk Soft pink with red and gold reflect pearlized particles
- Sunspill Coral peach with white and gold reflect pearlized particles
- Drizzlegold Fleshy beige with copper and gold reflects
- Soft Flame Rich plum with reddish copper reflect pearlized particles
Studio Lights is a lightweight liquid formulation that delivers a sheer, luminous wash of soft colour to the skin. Apply it to the high planes of the face and body to create subtle highlights or use it to help brighten any area of the face and body. It’s the perfect product to help brighten the eye area. Apply Studio Lights over moisturized skin, concealer or foundation to add a touch of radiance. Packed with skin conditioning agents, this unique formula is non-acnegenic and ophthalmologist-tested.
- Frangipan Pale golden yellow
- Sand Soft peachy beige
- Skin Lure Soft creamy beige
- Ideal Pink Palest pinkish beige
- Smoothspice Caramel
Keep reading for product photos!
Continue reading →
We all love that moment when we finally get to unwrap our Christmas presents and find out what’s inside â€“ but once we’re done unwrapping, we’re left with a pile of unwanted gift boxes, decorations and gift wrap that is hastily thrown away. Here at LUSH we have the environmentally friendly alternative to Christmas gifts. Not only can loved ones be treated to deliciously fresh handmade cosmetics, but all of our festive gifts are lovingly wrapped by the LUSH elves using 100% recycled paper and prettily tied with recycled paper ribbons — so you can give that amazing present and help save the planet. For the first time this year we offer a completely green gift option and a charity gift option, so if you’re looking for that special luxury gift, stocking filler or secret Santa, check out LUSH’s eco-friendly gifts that are all wrapped up, ready and waiting to give to that lucky person.
Keep reading for our review on the “Happy Treats!” gift, plus find out what to give to who with LUSH’s Holiday Gift Guide!
Continue reading →
La Prairie Skin Caviar Luxe Cream (Limited Edition): The most extravagant gift you can give your face.
La Prairie, a name synonymous with luxury, reinvents utter indulgence, bringing the ultimate in luxury to unprecedented heights with Skin Caviar Luxe Cream. When only the utmost in luxury will do, La Prairie offers the answer: the supremely elegant experience of lifting and firming in a limited-edition size jar, when a little is simply not enough.
Skin Caviar Luxe Cream is a superior concentration of caviar extracts, unique sea proteins, phytotherapy and bioengineering technologies. Your senses feel caressed by an extravagant gift of energy and moisture, beyond ordinary luxury into the ultimate Caviar experience. This experience allows lifted, illuminated satin to replace the tired skin of moments ago. 5.2 oz.
Now, I know La Prairie is a pricey skincare line; one most mortals cannot afford to try nor fall in love with. This is a special holiday edition size (5.2 oz), and the price tag? Oh, a mere $900.00! So let me ask you dear readers, have any of you tried La Prairie’s products? What was your experience? I keep thinking for $900.00, why don’t I save up for a face lift? Botox?