Kings & Queens Shimmering Body Milk ($11.00) is intringuing if only for the fact that it seems so cheap to be carried by Nordstrom. It is a Nordstrom Exclusive, and it is something put by Korres. With summer coming up, I am all about shimmering whatnots. Also, I’m a bit of an Egypt buff, so all the talk about Egyptian lotus got me curious!
Lancôme Star Bronzer ($50.00) has this gorgeous palette design of a cherub and sun. It’s hard to resist just for the sake of how pretty it looks, but it’s one of those things that you’ll buy and rarely use for fear of ruining the design.
Guerlain Eye Pencil Glides ($27.00) are highly pigmented gel pencils, and they’re supposed to be able to withstand “wind and tide” aka humidity. Hmm. Comes with a sharpener (score!). I’m soo interested in these. But $27?!
Lancôme Color Design Palette ($43.00) is gorgeous! I actually have this (not in the pretty quad, though) from a lab sample Lancome sent over, and it is such a gorgeous foursome. Just really bronzy and golden, love it! The one pictured is Cabana Sunset, but Cabana Sunrise has pinks and browns (equally nice looking).
All of these are currently available at Nordstrom.com.
Have you tried any of these? What’d you think? What new beauty product caught your eye?
Shu Uemura | Summer 2008 | ROUGE UNLIMITED CRYSTAL SHINE
shu uemura introduces Rouge Unlimited Crystal Shine, the first lipstick to incorporate a blend of light-reflective pearls together with shu uemura’s groundbreaking hybrid pigment to create professional caliber brilliance for lips. Through the innovative fusion of multiple light-reflective pearls, together with shimmering “spectral booster” oils, shu uemura’s Rouge Unlimited Crystal Shine embellishes lips with a shimmering dimensional effect. For the first time, shu uemura has encapsulated its hybrid pigments that break the boundaries of color creation, with multi-shine pearls to achieve an exquisite, luminous lipstick with a luscious texture. Rouge Unlimited Crystal Shine will be available in 17 new lip colors in a unique formula that comprises of water-capturing molecules that help retain natural moisture in a delicate veil of comfort.
17 shades, priced at $23 a pop, and here they are…
- RD 174
- WN 254
- BR 770
- BG 901
- BG 950
- WN 246
- PK 301
- BG 916
- BG 941
- PK 313
- OR 531
- OR 563
- BR 755
- BR 775
- PK 357
- RD 165
Availability: www.shuuemura.com; shu uemura boutiques in San Francisco, Boston and Costa Mesa; select Neiman Marcus stores; select Saks Firth Avenue stores and Barney’s New York, Chicago and Beverly Hills.
SEPHORA | Summer 2008; Summer Safari: Take aÂ Walk on the Wild SideMake-up
- Summer Safari Bronzers ($15) – This smooth powder bronzer is housed in a wild animal print compact. Available in two shades: giraffe for light to medium tones and zebra for medium to dark skin.
- Summer Safari Eyeshadow Palettes ($26) – Each of these palettes contain six shadows, perfect for creating multiple looks for day or night. The giraffe palette contains shades of light pink glitter, light bronze, gold glitter, dark brown matte, metallic copper, and dark olive glitter. The zebra palette contains shades of silver glitter, pearl khaki, champagne beige, dark gray matte, teal, and bronze.
- Summer Safari Balm Bons ($7) – This perfectly portable “lip balm in a ball” is available in two flavors – peach and vanilla.
- Summer Bronzed Blockbuster ($30) – 24 eyeshadows, 12 lip glosses, 2 blushes, a highlighter and 5 mini brushes make this slim palette perfect for bronzed beauty on the go.
- Summer Bronzing Kit ($30) – A must have for your summer vacation, this kit contains a mini version of our best selling bronzer brush, along with a full sized Highlighting Bronzing Powder and Super Shimmer in Sugar Coat.
- Beach Glow Shimmer Oil Spray ($18) – A moisturizing combination of macadamia seed, sunflower seed, mineral and jojoba oils along with soothing aloe vera, this spray gives a shimmering golden finish without feeling oily. The Oil Spray is lightly scented with our “summer essence” – notes of lily of the valley, gold coast jasmine, kiwi and pear.
- Summer Glow Melted Body Butter ($16) – A light moisturizer delicately scented with our “summer essence,” it contains shea butter, soy proteins, witch hazel and willowbark extract with a subtle golden sheen.
- Atomic Volume Mascara ($18) – with a maximum volume formula and patented brush with rubber bristle technology, this mascara creates the ultimate lush lashes.
Tools & Accessories
- Safari Raffia Train Case ($78) – A raffia covered mini traincase to stylishly hold travel essentials and stand command on your hotel dresser.
- Safari Tote ($38) – This zip top tote is perfect for carrying beach essentials, and has an easy to clean nylon interior.
- Safari Hanging Bag ($48) – The ultimate travel necessity, this bag has two large pockets, two zip pockets and mesh pockets, as well as a removable clear pouch, detachable mirror and a hook for easy access.
- Safari 3 in 1 Bag ($38) – Three removable pouches in one large bag ensures your beauty regimen is organized. A clear zip pocket keeps essentials on hand.
- Safari Triangle Bag ($22) – This all purpose bag is big enough for a beauty junkie and still fits in her purse.
- Safari Pencil Case ($15) – This case fits plenty of brushes or pencils and is also great for discreetly toting makeup essentials.
- Safari Clear Bag ($5) – With jungle inspired trim, this bag makes it easy to find the beauty product you’re looking for, without digging around.
- Safari Clutch Organizer ($28) – A compact carry all with zip pockets for glosses and lipsticks, brush pockets, and a large removable pouch.
- Safari Pop Up Brush Set ($45) – A set of brushes that belongs on every beauty junkie’s vanity.
- Safari Pocket Brush Set ($20) – This pocket-sized set contains brush essentials for all those last-minute touch-ups.
- Safari Pop Up Hair Brush ($8) – For on-the-go touch ups, this brush and mirror combo is a must have.
- Safari Tweezers ($25) – Achieve brow perfection with Tweezerman tweezers, available in zebra or giraffe animal print.
Availability: The Sephora Summer Safari collection will be available from May 2008 in all Sephora stores and Sephora.com.Check out more photos… Continue reading →
Future Earth | May 29, 2008 (Int’l June 2008)
Temptalia brings you this EXCLUSIVE look at Future Earth coming at you this Summer. Please enjoy & credit responsibly. And make sure you share your thoughts and potential hauls!
Volcanic Ash Exfoliator contains natural Volcanic Ash and sugar crystals to cleanse and exfoliate the skin while adding moisture. It glides over the skin effortlessly and allows time for application before the product sets. Volcanic Ash is made from finely ground volcanic rock. The resulting clay is mineral rich and helps to absorb excess oils from the skin. This cleanser contains Volcanic Ash from Vanuatu, which contains sulfur that comes from deep within the earth. This sulfur has been used for centuries as a treatment for a wide variety of skin conditions. Sucrose, another one of the key ingredients, has fine crystals that act as a natural exfoliant. This dermatologist-tested formula adds moisture, leaving the skin feeling soft and smooth. Volcanic Ash Exfoliator is non-acnegenic and suitable for all skin types.
Prep + Prime Microfine Lip Refinisher is a dual-sided stick that combines a lip exfoliator and a lip conditioner that provides the perfect, smooth base for any lip colour product.
More info & photos… Continue reading →
Solar Field | May 29, 2008 (Int’l June 2008)
Temptalia brings you this EXCLUSIVE look at Solar Field coming at you this Summer. Please enjoy & credit responsibly. And make sure you share your thoughts and potential hauls!
Solar Bits combines concentrated amounts of powder pigments and pearlized particles to deliver vivid colour and intense shimmer with a soft, smooth, velvety finish.
Solar Bits ($19.50)
- Sunpower Light metallic tan with gold pearlized pigments
- Scatterrays Soft metallic peach with gold pearlized pigments
- Black Ore Rich black with gold pearlized pigments
- Bronzescape Yellow brown with gold pearlized pigments
Get more details and photos… Continue reading →
Naughty Nauticals | May 1, 2008 (Int’l May 2008)
Temptalia brings you this EXCLUSIVE look at Naughty Nauticals coming at you this Summer. Please enjoy & credit responsibly. And make sure you share your thoughts and potential hauls!
- Buoy-o-buoy Sheer light pink with multi-dimensional pearlized pigments (glaze)
- Party Mate Creamy neutral pink brown (lustre)
- Ahoy, There! Sheer midtone pink (lustre)
- Port Red Yellow red with gold pearlized pigments (frost)
Get more photos and details, plus info on STOWAWAYS… Continue reading →