PURE WHITE LINEN COLOR COLLECTION
This spring escape to a charming seaside retreat where sandy beaches and warm sea breezes await, offering a perfect remedy of soothing comfort after a crisp, cold winter. Relax on a sun-drenched porch in lightweight, finely spun fabrics in sand-washed textures and nautically infused shades with soft lines and easy cuts that say classic, comfortable style. Pair your relaxed style with luminous skin, serene eyes and sheer, subtly defined lips – all part of Estée Lauder’s Pure White Linen Color Collection for spring. Inspired by the simplicity of the 1950′s with a fresh, modern feel, the collection features two complementary looks of classic beauty that are perfect for enjoying the warm, sunny days of spring. Nantucket Sun captures the warmth of white sand beaches and grassy dunes with earthy shades of green and coral, while Newport Rose reflects the soft, cool shades of the sea and a dusk sky in airy shades of blue and pink.
- Shimmering Shell Powder $32.00
- Golden Shell Compact $75.00
- Pure White Linen Light Breeze (50ml) $45.00
For the Nantucket Sun Look
- Pure Color UltraLight Gloss in Sparkling Shell $18.00
- Lip Shaping Gloss Pencil in Sheer Tawny $18.50
- Pure Color Lipstick in Nantucket Sun $22.00
- Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Coral Reef $22.00
- Pure Color EyeShadow in Tea Biscuit and Sea Grass $17.50
- Artist’s Eye Pencil in SoftSmudge Brown $18.50
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Rose Apricot $18.00
For the Newport Rose Look
- Pure Color UltraLight Gloss in Freshwater Pearl $18.00
- Lip Shaping Gloss Pencil in Sheer Fuchsia $18.50
- Pure Color Lipstick in Newport Rose $22.00
- Pure Color Crystal Lipstick in Crystal Pink $22.00
- Pure Color EyeShadow in Ivory Box and Sea Breeze $17.50
- Artist’s Eye Pencil in new, limited edition Newport Blue $18.50
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in new, limited edition Antique Rose $18.00
View more photos of products from this collection… Continue reading →
We have a really special treat for you! Several face charts from the Spring/Summer Fashion Week from MAC artists featuring N products! Click on the face chart for the larger version.
Check out seven more… Continue reading →
A portrait in the nude, daring in its stripped-down sensuality with natural shades in Mineralized Skinfinishes that play up the nakedness of cheeks, lips, eyes…for a glamazon who knows the power of artifice, but has the confidence and allure to strip it all away. N Collection is naked, with coverage — it’ll be our little secret. Custom-created high-performance brushes mean no one need ever know. Seductive, and ripe for scandal.
Check out all the product photos… Continue reading →
Enjoy the nail color of the moment… Blissful. 6 wearable shades selected to enhance natural beauties of every age and skin tone. Try them all: Miley (sheer lilac cream), Laurie (sheer pink cream), Lulu (sheer peach cream), Felicity (sparkling golden rose), Zanna (mauve rose cream) and Penelope (apricot rose cream).Blissful features Zoya’s best-selling, professional natural nail lacquer formula.
Zoya Introduces pure, perfect color… Purity. Color that is meant to be, the Zoya Purity collection. 5 natural tones designed to be used over a white tip for a gorgeous French manicure or as overall sheer color for a classic nude nail look. Try them all: Purity (pure white cream – great for tips or opaque overall color), Jane (super sheer beige cream), Rose (sheer shimmering beige), Sabrina (super sheer nude cream), Loretta (sheer nude cream) and Sari (sheer pink cream).
Zoya healthy nail colors are free of harmful industrial chemicals like toluene, formaldehyde, dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause can-cer and birth defects.
Find Zoya’s Blissful and Purity collections along with over 200 other ultra high-fashion Zoya shades and the exclusive Zoya Color-Lock system (for guaranteed long-lasting color) at fine salons and spas across the country, or online at www.zoya.com. Suggested Zoya polish retail $6.00 ea.
Check out more photos of the new colors for Zoya’s spring collections… Continue reading →
Hey dolls! N has launched on www.maccosmetics.com, as well as with A Mei, a very limited release in the US (full launch in Asia), so grab it up while you can!
- 1N Light frosted gold with pink pearl (Glaze)
- 2N Creamy light pink (Lustre)
- 3N Milky pastel pink (Lustre)
- 4N Mid-tone creamy brown (Lustre)
- 5N Plummy sheer brown (Lustre)
- 1N Creamy white tan (Cream)
- 2N Creamy neutral yellow pink (Cream)
- 3N Neutral brown with gold and pink pearl (Cream)
- 4N Light chocolate brown with red pearl (Cream)
- Creamola Low down tan
- Sublime Culture Pink/caramel fusion
- Nanogold Sheer yellow beige with pink pearl (Frost)
- Modest Tone Neutral dirty tan (Satin)
- Neutral Pink Dirty mid-tone blue pink (Satin)
- Rich Flesh Neutral warm brown (Matte)
- Remotely Grey Dirty grey brown (Satin)
- Dark Edge Dirty chocolate brown (Satin)
- Groundwork Mid-tone neutral taupe (Satin)
- Quite Natural Dirty chocolate brown (Cream)
- Soft Ochre Yellow beige (Cream)
- N Colour Creamy beige (Cream)
- Naturally Rich Milk chocolate (Cream)
- Demi-blanc Gold beige with green pearl (Frost)
Available for purchase on www.maccosmetics.com.
Get details for A-Mei… Continue reading →
Protected Paradise Face contains shimmery sheer coral and pink shades as well as gold which can be used a a highlighter. Also, it comes with a large pouf that can be used to create a healthy glow all over the face and décolletage.
Protected Paradise Eyes contains a pale gray base color with a marine green-tinted overlay. One of the fish is a shade of aqua that can be used as an eye shadow or eyeliner and the other fish is a rosy gold that can be used to highlight the brow bone or the inner corners of the eyes. This palette comes equipped with an eyeliner brush as well as a basic shadow brush.
Oh my goodness, are these not adorable? Sigh, I wish they weren’t $90 a pop, because I would surely consider getting one otherwise. I just don’t think I could bring myself to splurge that much on any makeup item with my student budget! Anyone a fan of Chantecaille?