Estee Lauder Companies’ 2010 Breast Cancer Awareness Campaign
CONNECT. COMMUNICATE. CONQUER.
PREVENT BREAST CANCER ONE WOMAN AT A TIME.
THE PINK RIBBON. WEAR IT. SHARE IT.
This year’s BCA Campaign theme draws its inspiration from The Estée Lauder Companies’ heritage, which dates back to 1946 when Mrs. Estée Lauder’s “High-Touch” method of reaching consumers was “Telephone, Telegraph, Tell-A-Woman.” Evelyn Lauder’s approach to conquering breast cancer reinterprets this powerful messaging into a philanthropic mission for today’s modern and fast-paced culture. The campaign encourages women and men to Connect with everyone they know and Communicate the importance of breast health and early detection. Indeed, this is Mrs. Evelyn Lauder’s call-to-action to Conquer this disease once and for all.
From 1993 through October 2010, The BCA Campaign and its retail partners expect to have raised more than $45 million for The Breast Cancer Research Foundation® (BCRF), a not-for-profit organization dedicated to funding innovative, clinical and translational research and finding a cure in our lifetime.
You can follow @BCRFWorldPink on Twitter, too!
- AVEDA Hand Relief ($21.00 for 5 fl. oz.) Aveda will donate $4 of each sale of the Breast Cancer Awareness Hand Relief to BCRF to fund cruelty-free environmental research to help find a cure with a maximum donation of $300,000.
- Bobbi Brown Pink Shimmer Brick Compact ($38.00 for 0.4 oz.) Bobbi Brown will be donating $35,000 in connection with the North American sales of the cmpact to BCRF.
- Bumble and Bumble Spray de Mode Hairspray ($15.00 for 4 oz.; $25.00 fr 10 oz.) Each purchase of Spray de Mode from either of our 2 Bumble and bumble NYC salons, the Bb.StylingBar and Shop at Bloomingdale’s 59th Street, or online at bumbleandbumble.com during October will help Bumble and bumble donate $25,000 to BCRF.
- Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (BCA Edition) ($35.00 for 6.7 fl. oz.) $10 per special edition of DDML sold during October will be donated to BCRF (while supplies last).
- Clinique Great Lips, Great Cause (Limited Edition Key Chain Ring) ($16.00) $4 per key ring purchased during the month of October will be donated to BCRF (while supplies last).
- Darphin Intral Soothing Cream ($70.00 for 1.6 fl. oz.) $20 for each Intral Soothing Cream sold in North America during October will go toward a $6,000 donation to the BCRF.
- DKNY Be Delicious Fresh Blossom Delicious Coffret ($38.00 for 2x 024. oz.) DKNY will make a donation of $15,000 in connection with the sales of DKNY Be Delicious/Fresh Blossom Coffret to BCRF.
- Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray (Limited Edition) ($92.00 for 3.4 fl. oz.) Donna Karan Cosmetics will make a donation of $15,000 in connection with the sales of the Limited-Edition Donna Karan Cashmere Mist Eau de Parfum Spray to BCRF.
- Estee Lauder Pink Ribbon Collection: Lip Design ($25.00) Estée Lauder will donate $500,000 in connection with the sales of its Pink Ribbon Collection to BCRF.
- Estee Lauder Jeweled Pink Ribbon Pin ($12.50) Estée Lauder will donate $500,000 in connection with the sales of its Pink Ribbon Collection to BCRF.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Stay-In-Place Makeup SPF 10 ($33.50 for 1 fl. oz.) Estée Lauder will donate $500,000 in connection with the sales of its Pink Ribbon Collection to BCRF.
- Jo Malone Red Roses Cologne & Bath Oil ($55 t $100) Jo Malone will donate $20,000 to BCRF in connection with the North American sales of Red Roses Cologne, Bath Oil and Home Candle.
- Lab Series Daily Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 15 ($37.50 for 3.4 fl. oz.) Lab Series Skincare For Men will make a donation of $10,000, in connection with the sales of Daily Moisture Defense Lotion SPF 15 to BCRF.
- La Mer Creme de la Mer ($230.00 for 2 oz.) La Mer will make a donation of $30,000 to BCRF in connection with the North American sales of Crème de la Mer.
- Michael Kors Very Hollywood Rollerball/Lip Gloss Duo ($18.00) Michael Kors Beauty will make a donation of $10,000 in connection with the sales of the Very Hollywood Michael Kors Eau de Parfum Rollerball/Lip Gloss to BCRF.
- OJON Restorative Hair Treatment ($21.00 for 1.5 oz.) $5 per Pink Ribbon Ojon Restorative Hair Treatment sold
during the month of October will be donated to BCRF, with a maximum donation of $35,000.
- Origins Peace of Mind On-the-Spot Relief ($10.00 for 0.5 fl. oz.) Origins will donate $35,000 in connection with the North American sales of Peace of Mind to BCRF.