“Hello possums!” Dame Edna Everage is in the house! With her zesty zingers, cutting-edge appearance – lilac hair (which is completely natural), rhinestone-encrusten face furniture, fanciful frocks – frankly; there’s nothing like a Dame!
Dame Edna is the resident muse for our spectacular post-holiday makeup collection, and modestly describes herseld as “probably the most popular and gifted woman in the world today: housewife, investigative journalist, social anthropologist, talk-show host, swami, children’s book illustrator, spin doctor, megastar, and icon.”
With packaging as mirthful and minx-like as the Legend herself, the Dame collection of heavy-on-the-lilac lipstick/lipglass, eye Shadow, highlight powder and nail lacquers is in a class by itself!
Follow my beauty regime possums, and you’ll never be cosmetically challenged – Dame Edna
You can get the collection details in our previous post!
See product photos… Continue reading →
LUSH always has a lot to offer for the holiday season! Last week, I mentioned how great their all wrapped up holiday gifts were, because they were filled with awesome products and easy to give (and receive!). Now, let me tell you about just a few of my favorites that they’re offering this year that you can buy one at a time… or you know, ten at a time 😉 You’ll notice the price points for most of the products are under $10 and dominated by bubble bars and bombs. These kind of lend themselves to the stocking stuffers category (guess what everyone I know is getting?!), but they’re also easy gifts to give to casual friends.
I picked up A Gold Star Bubble Bar, Holiday Bubble Bar (so pretty!), LUSH Pud Bath Bomb (x2), Snow Fairy Shower Gel, Snowcake Soap (x2), and Let Them Eat Cake Lip Balm. But I’m pretty sure I’ll be going back for more soon enough! My only disappointment with their holiday offerings is their Jingle Jelly didn’t make a reappearance. I really LOVED that scent. Smelled exactly like Christmas to me.
- Holiday Bubble Bars/Bombs: A Gold Star Bubble Bar ($6.25), Candy Cane Bubble Bar ($6.95), Chocolate Santa Bath Bomb ($6.95), Christmas Kisses Bubble Bar ($6.95), Christmas Morning Bubble Bar ($5.95), Christmas Party Bath Bomb ($5.95), Frothy the Snowman Bubble Bar ($5.95), Holiday Bubble Bar ($6.95), Humango Bath Bomb ($14.95), LUSH Pud Bath Bomb ($5.50), Magic Bath Bomb ($6.95), Marzibain Bubble Bar ($5.95), Mr. Butterball Bath Bomb ($3.95), Snowdrops Bath Bomb ($6.25), Twinkle Star Bath Bomb ($5.75)
- Holiday Soaps: Angel’s Delight Soap ($5.95), Christmas Cake Soap ($6.95), Snowcake Soap ($6.95)
- More for Holiday: Double Fast Luck Emotibomb ($3.95), Gold Frankincense & Beer Shower Jelly ($5.50), Let Them Eat Cake Lip Balm ($8.95), Snow Fairy Shower Gel ($13.95), Snow Showers Solid Perfume ($11.95), Strawberry Santa Shower Jelly ($7.25)
Visit www.lush.com! And you know what’s awesome about LUSH? They’re carried in SO many different parts of the world.
LUSH knows how to make gift giving so easy. First, I adore, adore, ADORE Lush products. I especially love the holiday season, because I can easily put these on my Christmas list, but there are so many to choose from, I can find one to suit all the recipients on my list, too. Of course, I do have a tendency to put more for me than others in my cart… Here are just five lovely gifts to give and receive–but be sure to head over to LUSH and check out their eighteen different boxed sets!
Charity Box Gift ($59.95) Tis the season of goodwill, so give to those less fortunate than yourselves with this yuletide gift featuring Charity Pot hand and body lotion and we will take the $20.95 it costs (excluding taxes) and give it to charities working in environmental, conservation, and animal welfare. The gift also contains Nutts massage bar and Fair Trade Foot Lotion, both made with Fair Trade and organic cocoa butter we source from a project in the Dominican Republic. Olive Branch shower gel, made with Fair Trade olive oil, and finally, Karma soap, simply because by buying this gift and supporting worthy causes you will get some amazingly good karma!
All Holiday Gift Sets are available at LUSH.com!
See four more spotlighted gift sets… Continue reading →
Dany Sanz Limited Edition Palette ($390.00) ($640.00 Value)
Make Up For Ever Dany Sanz Limited Edition Palette is a blockbuster-sized palette containing 30 eyeshadows and blushes picked out by Dany Sanz herself. The 30 shades of long-lasting, high-pigmented eyeshadows and blushes allow you to create every look in the book.
Only 100 available, and with the Friends & Family Sale going on? Who knows when this might be gone! Talk about one fabulous stocking stuffer for some lucky ladies (gents?) Get yours at Sephora.com.
Dazzlelash | November 6th, 2008 (Int’l May 2009)
Eyes-wide-shut intrigue. Extravagant new textures are on the rise, creating voluptuous curve, extreme density, entrancing new lengths. Lashes look more intent, dramatically definitive, remarkably separate and distinct. Extra-innovation: the innersprung brush grabs and texturizes individual lashes like never before.
- Black Dazzle
- Star Brunette
Lash and Dash | December 26th, 2008 (Int’l January 2009)
Brows will balk, shadows surrender, as the Mighty Lash assumes its pre-eminent place! The chic and sophistication of the new: introducing the 42 Lash, diagonally designed for a hard-edged, rocker look (you know who you are)… and the Blinking Cool! Lash, wispy yet dramatic, in separate bunches with lots of curl for an innocent ’60s look. Chelsea Girl glamour, Carnaby Street kick. All this and Hollywood, too: our bestseller lineup of can’t-live-without lashes flutters and favours its fans, and all the it-girls who love them.
- 42 Lash A set of synthetic hair lashes specifically fashioned for style and drama. Impeccably dense at the lash line, gradually lengthens into an uneven array of wisps and clusters (will become permanent at MAC stores)
- Blinking Cool! A high-style set of natural lashes combining length and intensity with a lightly flirtatious non-conformist look. Lashes overlap and fan out to provide a flatteringly luxe-and-lush fringe
- 7 Lash Natural-style lenght
- 36 Lash Full lash, creates a naturally dramatic look
- 2 Lash Long and wispy
- 6 Lash Long, full, spiky-looking
Source: tripwirechick @ Temptalia Forums
MAC Cosmetics’ Monogram Collection | November 26th, 2008
Monogram your way through the fashionable world, with luxe lips and pressed powders in shades forged with Sheer Spark to Sheer Mystery. Fabulously favourite Air of Style Scent Concentrate follows in your wake, back for a limited time only. Own the look internationally. Create a signature. Gather up these limited-edition collectibles for lips, face, eyes and go global. Monogram flacons and packaging are all sinewy, sleek curves, red and gold like your favourite room at the Ritz, Paris.
- Flourish Frosty mid-tone red (Frost)
- All Mine Creamy mid-tone blue pink (Frost)
- Marque Soft light neutral pink (Frost)
- Status Symbol Warm mid-tone reddish brown (Frost)
- Posh Life Mid-tone bright pink with gold pearlized pigments
- Identity Pale baby pink with gold pearlized pigments
- Distinguished Sheer yellow beige with gold pearlized pigments
- Monodramatic Bronzy brown with gold pearlized pigments
Sheerspark Pressed Powder
- Commemorate Frosted pale gold with gold pearlized pigments
- Keepsake Frosted pale pink with gold pearlized pigments
- Personal Touch Frosted light peach with pink pearlized pigments
- Old English Frosted light bronze with gold pearlized pigments
Sheer Mystery Powder
- Light Medium Pale ivory
- Medium Plus Tan beige
- Dark Secret Deep caramel
Brushes (Not available internationally)
- 129 Monogram SE Brush Full, round-edge brush with ultra-soft, extra fine, luxe fibres and special decorated handles
- 224 Monogram SE Brush Full, tapered brush with smooth, extra fine, luxe fibres and special decorated handles
- Glossy patent clutch in midnight red with red and gold monogram plaque/closure
Source: tripwirechick @ Temptalia Forums