MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot Collection
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pots for Spring 2013
Eyes shimmer and shine with the pearly glow of M∙A∙C Pro Longwear Paint Pot – now in a rich, creamy formula that dries with a vibrant intensity, delivering illuminating dimension and a lustrous pearlized finish. The long-lasting, highly pigmented colour can also be used as an eye shadow primer. PERMANENT.
Pro Longwear Paint Pot ($18.50 U.S. / $22.00 CDN)
- Chilled On Ice Frosted white gold*
- Let’s Skate Pale pink with pearl*
- Vintage Selection Frosted dirty peach*
- Let Me Pop Frosted light copper*
- Frozen Violet Frosted purple silver
- Blackground Black grey with multicolour*
- Antique Diamond Frosted olive silver
- Dangerous Cuvee Frosted cool grey*
Brush ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN)
Availability: February 7th, 2013 (North America), February 2013 (International).
* These shades have all been released in regular Paint Pot form previously. There may or may not be differences between color and texture. The PLW Paint Pots are the same size as regular Paint Pots and have the same price.
Burberry Beauty Spring/Summer 2013 Collection: Siren Red
Introducing the Burberry Beauty spring/summer 2013 collection. Powerfully feminine look with glowing shots of colour, inspired by the mood and energy of the Burberry Prorsum spring/summer 2013 runway collection Introduction of new radiant colours to the Burberry Eyes, Burberry Glow and Burberry Lips collections, including a playful new limited edition shade of Lip Glow
Sheer Eyeshadow ($29.00)
Light Glow ($42.00)
- Coral Pink (No. 09)
- Hydrangea Pink (No. 10)
Lip Glow ($27.00)
- Mallow Pink (No. 19)
- Pink Sweet Pea (No. 20) (Limited Edition)
- Fondant Pink (No. 21)
- Coral (No. 22)
Lip Velvet ($30.00)
- Military Red (No. 310) (Repromote)
- Bright Poppy (No. 311) (Repromote)
Availability: Now @ Nordstrom
Urban Decay Glinda Palette
Urban Decay Oz Palettes: Glinda and Theodora Palettes
Urban Decay launches two insanely gorgeous limited-edition palettes that tie in with the live-action film release of Disney’s Oz The Great and Powerful, in theaters March 8, 2013. The film precedes L. Frank Baum’s beloved book “The Wonderful Wizard of Oz” and tells the backstory of the wizard and the witches. Inspired by the movie’s enduring theme of good witch vs. bad witch (and the good witch/bad witch dichotomy in all of us), we created two collectible palettes loaded with beautiful, never-before-seen shades you’ll want to own. The
Glinda Palette and The Theodora Palette will enable fans to recreate makeup looks from the film step by step. We spent HOURS obsessively staring at images from the film (and not just the ones featuring its hot male lead, James Franco) to carefully craft the perfect mix of shades for these palettes. Get Michelle Williams’ ethereal, spellbinding look from Oz The Great and Powerful with The Glinda Palette or copy Mila Kunis’ captivating, edgy onscreen look with The Theodora Palette.
Our Alice in Wonderland Book of Shadows was so huge, it sold out in a matter of hours—and we’re ecstatic to collaborate with Disney again on Oz The Great and Powerful. Directed by Sam Raimi (the man behind the original Spider-Man trilogy), this spring powerhouse is a visual feast, filled with stunning cinematography, richly hued sets and gorgeous costumes. With all of that to inspire us—not to mention the bewitchingly beautifully Michelle Williams and the wickedly cool Mila Kunis—how could we go wrong?
Each palette comes in a sleek tin adorned with gorgeous Oz The Great and Powerful-inspired artwork, with “Urban Decay” and the name of the film in foil lettering. The Glinda Palette features a dreamy, celestial design awash in a sheer backdrop of pink, gold and peach, while The Theodora Palette features a moody, colorful skyscape flanked by Rorschach-like patterns. Both versions incorporate our Build Your Own Palette format for total versatility. When you finish the original shades (or whenever you get the urge to experiment), just pop them out and pop your favorite UD shadows into the cool collectible tin.
Both palettes have six pans and EIGHT ALL-NEW and exclusive Eyeshadows. Confused? We’ve included two “duo-shades” in each palette that are split in half, with a different color on each side of the pan. Of course, every shade features our Pigment Infusion System™, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives every shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability.
The Glinda Palette ($49.00) (Limited Edition)
- Tornado Vibrant deep purple shimmer
- Aura Iridescent white with blue shift/Iridescent white with red shift
- Magic Pinkish purple with a golden shimmer
- Illusion Pale peach satin
- Oz Gold with gold glitter/Silver with silver glitter
- South Warm pale gray shimmer with silver micro-glitter
- Glinda Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color Light sheer nude
- Rockstar 24/7 Glide-on Eye Pencil Deep eggplant (Travel-sized)
The Theodora Palette ($49.00) (Limited Edition)
- Broken Pale cream satin
- Beware Warm brown matte
- BewitchDark charcoal brown satin
- West Deep metallic brown shimmer
- Spell Black satin with green and gold shimmer/Gold metallic with tonal glitter
- Jealous Pale green pearl/Dark green pearl
- Theodora Super Saturated High Gloss Lip Color Bright red cream
- Zero 24/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Black (Travel-sized)
Availability: Now @ UrbanDecay.com, coming soon to Sephora, ULTA and select Macy’s stores. Or, online at Sephora.com, ulta.com, macys.com, beauty.com.
P.S. — I will review these palettes as soon as I have them. Thank you for your patience.
Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder
Ready to cast your complexion in a flattering new light? Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder, launching next spring, is a groundbreaking collection of finishing powders that capture, diffuse and soften the way light is reflected on your skin. The powders brighten the appearance and conceal skin imperfections, pores and wrinkles, so that skin appears younger, even-toned and radiant. With six universal shades available, the wearer can choose the lighting effect they desire – it’s the equivalent of having a personal lighting technician.
“I learned early on how different types of light can truly flatter the complexion,” says Carisa Janes, Hourglass CEO & Founder. “Growing up, my mother had pink light bulbs in all of the lamps throughout the house. She loved pink light because it was the softest and most flattering, and she always wanted to look good.” Janes was inspired to create a new generation of powders that can be customized according to the desired lighting effect.
Unlike traditional finishing powders, Ambient Lighting Powder alters the perceived appearance of the complexion by manipulating and filtering out harsh light. As we age, skin loses its natural luminosity, and Ambient addresses this deficiency with ‘photoluminescent technology’. These transparent micron-size, color-correcting particles emulate the appearance of young, healthy-looking skin.
Ambient Lighting Powder is free of parabens, talc, fragrance, nano-particles and gluten. There are 6 unique lighting powders, and each is suitable for all skin tones. Choose your powder according to your most flattering light.
Ambient Lighting Powder ($45.00)
- Diffused Light A soft, warm, pale yellow powder. Light your skin with DIFFUSED LIGHT to reduce redness and give skin clarity – like a soft ray of morning light.
- Ethereal Light An opalescent sheer, cool white powder. Light your skin with ETHEREAL LIGHT to mimic a moonlit glow – even in broad daylight.
- Radiant Light A sun-kissed golden beige powder. Light your skin with RADIANT LIGHT to extend a summer glow, or enhance the overall complexion with believable, subtle, warmth.
- Mood Light A soft, sheer lavender pink powder. Light your skin with MOOD LIGHT to mimic the softest most forgiving light and reveal your brightest complexion.
- Dim Light A neutral peach beige powder. Light your skin with DIM LIGHT to blur imperfections and highlight a radiant complexion with the perfect balance of warm and cool tones.
- Luminous Light A champagne pearl powder. Light your skin with LUMINOUS LIGHT to create a soft, incandescent candlelit glow – day or night.
Ambient Powder Brush ($35.00)
Pair your powder with Ambient Powder Brush. This densely packed brush is ideal for evenly dispersing the powder onto every contour of the complexion. The brush is equipped with extra soft, high-grade taklon bristles and packaged with a protective travel pouch.
Availability: Now @ Sephora, February 2013 for in-store, also at Barney’s, Space NK
Clarins Rouge Eclat Collection for Spring 2013
At Clarins, Paris, delicate spring colors are cropping up. Lips whisper youth with an age-defying lipstick. Skin gets a petal-fresh finish. Eyes seduce in incurably romantic hues of iris blossom.
Rouge Eclat Lipstick ($26.00)
The first age-defying lipstick by Clarins offers more than just vibrant colour! An innovative combination of 100% plant waxes – mimosa, jojoba and sunflower – and unsaponifiables of cocoa. Phytosphingosine reinforces the skin’s protective barrier, protects against dehydration, boosts collagen synthesis and fights the appearance of fine lines.
- Nude Rose
- Sweet Rose
- Petal Pink
- Tropical Pink
- Pink Berry
- True Aubergine
- Red Wine
- Coral Pink
- Juicy Clementine
- Pink Fuchsia
- Passion Red
- Hot Chocolate
- Chocolate Rose
- Nude Caramel
Face Palette ($35.00) (Limited Edition)
A compact comprised of luminous, ultrafine powders for a matte yet radiant complexion or a natural pink glow.
Iris Blossom Eye Quartet Mineral Palette ($42.00)
Color base: A taupe shade with light-changing reflections of green highlights. Color base: An iris plum. Liner: An intense black illuminated with silver pearls. Illuminator: A luminous white.
Prodige Lip Gloss ($22.00)
- Vibrant Rose (Limited Edition)
- Water Lily
Availability: Now @ Nordstrom, February 2013 at Clarins counter nationwide and at clarins.com
Bobbi Brown Skin Perfecting Retouching Powder
Bobbi’s NEW skin perfecting Retouching Powder in six color-correcting shades help brighten and even out skin tone and discolorations, plus they invisibly diminish the appearance of dark spots, fine lines, redness and other imperfections while giving skin an airbrushed look. Suitable for all skin types and formulated to soothe skin, control oil – it never looks cakey or powdery and you’ll love how it adds subtle, blendable color to skin or over your favorite face powder. For light coverage, use the Sheer Powder Brush. For a more polished look, use the Full Coverage Face Brush. New and permanent.
Skin Perfecting Retouching Powder ($36.00)
- Pink Counteracts sallow undertones in alabaster in medium skin tones
- Brown Warms up medium to rich skin tones
- Peach Warms up light skin tones. Evens out tanned and medium to dark skin tones.
- White Brightens and illuminates alabaster to light skin tones.
- Rose Gives light to deep skin tones a healthy flush of color.
- Yellow Tones down redness in light to medium skin tones.
Availability: Now @ Bobbi Brown