- Bronze Goddess Bronzing Pearls
- Bronze Goddess Soft Matte Bronzer
- Bronze Goddess Soft Duo Bronzer in Amber Bronze Medium and Amber Bronze Rich
- Bronze Goddess Soft Shimmer Bronzer
- Bronze Goddess Tortoise Compact (filled with Soft Matte Bronzer)
- Bronze Goddess Luminous Liquid Bronzer
- Face and Body Brush
- Pure Color Eyeshadow in Blushing Goddess (new, limited edition) and Cinnamon
- Tender Lip Balm SPF15 in Tender Bronze (new, limited edition) and Tender Berry
- Pure Color Gloss in Fuchsia (new, limited edition) and Sugarcane
- Bronze Goddess Sheer Lip Tint SPF15 in new, limited edition Fuchsia and Bronze
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Bronze Goddess (limited edition) and Fuchsia
- Bronze Goddess Eau Fraiche 100ml
- Bronze Goddess Body Oil 100ml
- Bronze Goddess Luminous Body Lotion 200ml
Available now at www.esteelauder.com!
Dior Goldrush Collection — Summer Look 2008
A collection of limited edition pieces, themed by this summer’s golden trends, Goldrush is a glittering feast for the eyes in shades of sultry tan, heady corals and — yes — decadent, shimmering gold. Featuring four new shades of the recently-introduced Addict High Shine lipstick and 18-Karat versions of old favorites such as the 5-Colour Eyeshadow palette and Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss.
“Not many people realize it, but gold is the ultimate neutral, especially when it comes to makeup. It’s a color that makes everything shine — literally — and works on basically every skin tone. For a real summery look, pair a luscious gold lip with rich, shimmering eyes and cheeks,” says Dior International Celebrity Makeup Artist Pati Dubroff.
Golden Dior (Pictured above)
Inspired by the dazzling extravagance of Dior Couture baubles, this ultra-trendy limited edition medallion features an-allover golden glow highlighter for eyes, cheeks and lips encased in its jewel-shaped packaging. Adorned with champagne crystals and a chic satin ribbon, this decadent compact is part accessory, part beauty must-have. $55.00
- Lumieres Dior in Amber Sunlight (002) $55.00
- Dior Bronze Harmonie Blush in Spicy Desert (005) $42.00
- 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Golds (569) , Goldfever (589) $52.00
- 1-Colour Eyeshadow in Terra Sienna (585), Million-Dollar Gold (645) $24.50
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Beige Moire (217), Coral Lame (337), Beige Lurex (437) $24.50
- Dior Addict High Shine in Shine Pink (354), Ready-to-Gold (414), Show Coral (444), Couture Brown (614) $25.00
- Dior Vernis in Coppery Ginger (668), Gold Nugget (708) $19.00
Available April 2008 at Dior counters nationwide!
Ready for Heatherette on March 20th? Check out promo product images… Continue reading →
- Soleil Tan de Chanel Moisturizing Bronzing Powder ($40) in Desert Corail, Terre Epice, Terre Ambre, Desert Bronze, and Sable D’Or.
- Bronze Universel de Chanel Sun Illuminator ($45)
- Limited-Edition Collection Essentielle de Chanel ($85)
- Ombre Essentielle Soft Touch Eyeshadow ($27.50) in Tigre (bronze), Nomade (pink rose), Khaki (khaki green), and Safari (stone brown)
- Lumières Facettes Eyeshadow Quad ($55) in Oasis (contains khaki, bronze, coral, and pink shimmer)
- Ombre D’Eau Fluid Eyeshadow ($30) in Atoll (golden sand)
- Stylo Yeaux Waterproof Eyeliner ($26.50) in Vert Bronze (green bronze) and Espresso (dark brown)
- Inimitable Waterproof Mascara ($27.50) in Emeraude (jade green)
- Glossimer Lip Gloss ($26) in Gazelle (praline pink), Pinup (frosted golden peach), and Seashell (soft, shimmery pink)
- Rouge Hydrabase Cream Lipstick ($26) in Leopard (golden coral) and Rose Flamingo (bright pink)
- Rouge Allure Satin Lip Color ($30) in Naive (pink nude) and Curious (nude brown)
- Aqualumiere Sheer Lipshine ($26) in Zanzibar (soft peach) and Mauritius (bronzed coral)
- Le Vernis ($19) in Antilope (frosted golden brown) and Flamingo (bright bubblegum pink)
See more photos… Continue reading →
OVERALL, as a blush lover, this collection agrees with me! I think the colors are all vibrant and wearable, though some moreso than others. I really loved Joyous and True Romantic the most, and I will definitely be grabbing these. The texture for all of these is satiny, silky, and just smooth, while the intensity and color pay off is amazing–consistently good across all eight blushes. I’m so happy to be able to have colors that are true-to-pot, because there’s nothing worse than being impressed by the color you see, but disappointed when it goes on! These will not leave you disappointed in the least–and a plus for addicts? These look exactly like blushes in terms of size, shape, and packaging, which means you can depot if you wish! In my opinion, the name “beauty powder blushes” attempts to convey that the texture is like beauty powders (silky, soft, velvety) with the characteristics of a blush (more intense color, size, shape).
Feel free to share or submit your swatches and product photos for the beauty powder blushes! Link them in the comments or send them to [email protected]. Thanks!
- Eversun is a subdued shade of peachy-brown with low level shimmer (more like just a touch of sheen). It reminds me of a warmer, peachier bronzing kind of color, and I think it’d be fab during summer as a great part of a minimal look.
- Feeling is a dirty plum-pink with some raspberry in it. It reminds me of a warmer, more wearable Ablaze blush. No real visible shimmer, very much like Eversun in texture.
- Joyous is a fun shade of bright pink with peach undertones and gold sheen. I think this is one of my favorites, because the color is so warm and perfect for spring.
- Secret Blush is a dirty mauve with brown undertones that would make a nice choice for night time looks. I did find this was a little chalkier than the rest (but I wouldn’t classify it as chalky, just in comparison to the other seven blushes).
- Serenely is a dark brick red kind of color with gold sheen. It is pretty intense, so it is important to use a light hand with this color in particular. I don’t know if I would personally purchase this one, just because I would so rarely use it, but it looks divine in the pot and as a swatch!
- Shy Beauty is a light pale pink with peachy undertones and light sheen/shimmer. I think this is going to be the most wearable shade, because I think it will work well on a variety of skin tones.
- Sweetness is an incredibly bright pink with blue undertones, making it quite cool overall. It is unlike past cool blushes (e.g. Don’t Be Shy), but it does remind me of a more intense Pink Swoon blush. It’s pretty, but it’s so cool that I don’t know how wearable it would be on myself and others. Light handedness is a must for this!
- True Romantic is a warm pink with mauvey-rose undertones with subtle sheen. This is my other favorite from the launch, because it is just a gorgeous shade. It will be pleasant used lightly to add color to cheeks, but it can be used more generously for an absolutely divine night time flush. It reminds me of Afterdusk blush, but with a way better texture and more pink than mauve.
Do NOT republish content, images, pictures, or swatches without permission. Please link to the post if you wish to share. Thank you for understanding!
To celebrate Christopher’s sexy designs, flair with color and international mindset, Lancôme asked him to collaborate on a project for the iconic, oft-imitated Juicy Tubes franchise. The result: The Juicy Tubes World Tour, nine new lip glosses, each decorated with an illustration by Christopher. The shades, names and flavors were born from his fashion travels: from Rio, where, “the girls have an incredible kind of beauty,” to Paris, “the fashion capital of the world,” to New York, where”girls are groomed, sophisticated and so well dressed,” each captures the excitement of the hottest cities around.
Christopher is thrilled to be part of the Lancôme family and equally excited to be part of what he deems the “Juicy Tube phenomena.” “I have always loved the way a Juicy Tube can transform a lip with its patent texture and appearance,” he says. “It plumps the lip to perfection.”
- Red Hot New York
- Fifth Avenue Frosting
- Copacabana Coffee
- Rio Mango
- Grand Café Crème Brûlée
- Moulin Rose
- Paris Bubbly
- Tokyo Plum Blossom
- Peach Mochi
Available March 2008 at www.lancome-usa.com, Lancome Boutiques, and counters nationwide. Each retails for $18.00.