Too Faced’s “What A Girl Wants” Holiday 2008 Offerings
- Naughty or Nice Set ($29.50)
- Mini Starry Eyed Liner Set ($25.00)
- Mini Mirror Mirror Gloss Set ($25.00)
- Jewelry Box Pink Diamond Edition ($39.50)
- Glamour To Go Set ($19.50)
- Too Faced Loves Kipling Glamour-Eyes Collection ($29.50)
Available at www.toofaced.com!
See more photos… Continue reading →
Benefit for Holiday 2008
- Best of Benefit: Sexy Stash ($58.00)
- Best of Benefit: Beauty Uppers ($68.00)
- Primpcess Eye Primping Kit ($34.00)
- Peace, Love, & Glossiness Set ($26.00)
Available at www.benefitcosmetics.com!
See more photos…
Continue reading →
Smashbox Rapture Collection for Holiday 2008
- Best of Smashbox Kit ($19.00)
- Rapture Lip Gloss Set ($29.00)
- Flawless Finish Primer set ($39.00)
- Rapture Eye Shadow and Brush Set ($59.00)
- Rapture Travel Brush Set ($49.00)
Available now: Smashbox Rapture.
See product photos! Continue reading →
Some more images from Dior holiday The lip/eye palettes retail for $40 a pop. Nordstrom.com JUST popped them up on the site five minutes ago.
Continue reading →
Chanel Mini Glossimer Trios ($50.00) I haven’t seen these before, but it looks like they have come out previously. Oh, well, still new to me! Now, this might just get me to go out and buy some Chanel and fast!
Available in two tonalities: the beautiful warmth of Les Soleils includes Pin-Up, a beige peach; Coral Reef, a pink beige; and Glow, a bronze peach — and the delicious coolness of Les Roses includes Magnifique, a sparkly pink; Glaze, white pink; and Satinette, a pearl pink.
Lancôme for Holiday 2008
- Eye & Face Palette in Filigree, Avant Gold, Revealed, In-the-Know, and Guest List; Shimmer Mocha Havana and Cedar Rose Blush ($52.50)
- Holiday Eye Palette in Pampered and Privileged / Starlette and Stunning ($45.00)
- Juicy Tubes Holiday Set ($39.50)
- Travel Brush Set (Face) ($55.00)
- Travel Brush Set (Basic) ($55.00)
See more product images! Continue reading →