The Lady Dior Color Collection for Spring 2009 evokes the classic glamour of a Lady Dior handbag: a chic, luxurious must-have with universal appeal. Featuring flattering shades of creamy beige, rosy pink and effortless taupe, the products of the Lady Dior Collection were inspired by the stylish, understated Parisian woman.
Lady Dior ($95.00)
This radiant couture palette for face, cheeks and lips provides easy touch-ups on-the-go. Housed in a delightful handbag-shaped design with “Cannage” stitching and Dior logo letters, the palette features a complexion highlighter and a creamy tint for both cheeks and lips. Available in Parisienne Chic (Sephora Exclusive) French Chic (Dior Beauty Counters Nationwide).
See our original sneak peek post featuring TONS of product photos!
- 5-Colour Iridescent Eyeshadow in Parisian Lights #559 ($56.00)
- 5-Colour Eyeshadow in Elegante #553 ($56.00)
- 2-Colour Eyeshadow in Nude Look #365 (Not in Sephora) ($35.00)
- Crayon Eyeliner in Elegant Taupe #063 ($26.00)
- Rouge Dior Lipstick in Rita Beige #298 ($28.00)
- Rouge Dior Lipstick in Actress Chestnut #632 ($28.00)
- Dior Addict High-Shine Lipstick in New Look Beige #220 ($26.00)
- Dior Addict High-Shine Lipstick in Couture Pink #260 ($26.00)
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Trenchcoat Beige #137 ($25.50)
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Ribbon Beige #447($25.50)
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Clutch Pink #517($25.50)
- Dior Addict Ultra-Gloss Reflect in Satin Pink #657($25.50)
- Dior Vernis in Porcelain #189 (Non-Sephora doors) ($20.00)
- Dior Vernis in Nude Chic #219 (Sephora only) ($20.00)
Availability: February 2009, Dior Beauty Counters Nationwide (except where specified).
A few more photos… Continue reading →
Smashbox MUSE Collection for Spring 2009
MUSE Lip Paint ($21.00)
MUSE Artist Eye Palette ($48.00)
- Contains ten eyeshadows + eyeshadow brush
MUSE Cream Eyeliner Artist Pencil Set ($36.00)
- Contains Antique Gold, Imperial, Lapis, & Slate
Hybrid 2-in-1 Luminizing Primer ($34.00)
- Dual formula Photo Finish Foundation & Artificial Light
Availability: Currently at Nordstrom now!
See more photos! Continue reading →
Like a Bollywood film, Nicolas Degennes creates an extravaganza of colour to make everyday life a dream. “I saw India as a bombardment of colours bursting forth to the rhythm of filmi music. I had already been a fan of this infectious, upbeat music for a long time, but of course it was the imagery that really grabbed me — Bollywood and its palettes of colours burst with beams of light. Melodramatic love stories… But love stories all the same, with all the emotion, the ardour, the passion of hearts that are torn apart and the struggle through hardship… The stuff of life! And the women! So beautiful, vivacious, dazzling… … and yet so sweetly demure. A homage to Indian beauty, heightened with a discreet air of eroticism and anchored in the purest tradition. What I adore in these love sagas is the eternal femininity in a showcase of flashy, ultra-kitsch glamour and gaudy music.
Precious Sari Glitter Eyeshadow (LE)
- Maharani Silver
- Maharani Gold
Sari Glow Iridescent Blush (LE)
- Maharani Orange
- Maharani Pink
Magic Kajal Eye Pencil (New)
- Maharani Rose
- Maharani Henna
Vernis Please! (LE)
- Maharani Pink
- Maharani Tangerine
Prismissime Visage (LE)
- Maharani Pinks (Fair complexions)
- Maharani Apricots (Darker/tanned complexions)
See more images… Continue reading →
February/March 2009 – shu uemura’s 128th mode make-up collection ‘Mirage’, is an optical phenomenon that gently arises like a mirage. Enhancing the uniqueness of every woman’s face, natural positions of light and shadow are accentuated using expertly chosen palettes of color and contrasting textures. Utilizing the concept of Impressionist painting, colors appear randomly placed when viewed up close, yet with distance, the effect creates a lasting and clearly defined image. Wavering on the eye and cheek, brushstrokes of colors and texture gently enhance each part of the face, creating outstanding dimension with sophisticated combinations of light and shadow.
The MIRAGE collection includes:
Eye Shadow Palette ($40.00)
- Utopia Delicate mixture of fresh, alluring colors wavers in the light
- Fantasia Mellow harmony of color enchants the eyes
Drawing Pencil ($19.00)
- 14ME Light Blue (LE) Light blue with a hint of metallic nuance
- 15ME Lilac (LE) Uplifting lilac with a hint of metallic nuance
- 04ME Pink Glimmering highlighting shade to attract the light
Silhouette Defining Colors ($38.00)
- Orange Phase (coloration) Translucent brown ? vivid orange
- Misty Glow (highlight) Ivory?pale pink
Lip Duo Tint & Gloss ($32.00)
- Rouge Matte/intense pink
- Gloss Translucent/ pale pink
Rouge Unlimited ($23.00)
- PK347 Intense pink
- BG934 Beige
- BR768 Raspberry
See more images… Continue reading →
What were your favorite winter collections this year? Which ones did you skip, which ones did you end up with everything?
You know what I noticed? Most brands don’t have winter collections–they only bother with releasing holiday collections, gift sets, and/or palettes or some combination thereof. MAC dominates the winter ’08 season with its non-holiday releases!
What were YOUR favorites from the holiday launches? Which collections did you buy from? Which ones were totally not interesting?
I found myself getting things from… Benefit, Bobbi Brown, Chanel, Clinique, Dior, Givenchy, Guerlain, Jouer, Laura Mercier, Lush, MAC, NARS, Prescriptives, Sue Devitt, and Urban Decay. WHEW! I didn’t even realize how much holiday loot I ended up with this year! Hopefully a few of you had a plentiful holiday collection haulin’ so I won’t feel so alone