The holiday season is all about giving but it’s also a great time to treat yourself to a little something glamorous, right? Well, this season Clinique has your holiday look covered. Blackberry Bloom. Holiday 2008 | CLINIQUE is a wearable and sultry collection that highlights a beautiful glowing face accentuated with a sexy, dramatic eye. For the woman looking to go from the office to a festive soiree it’s the perfect collection to go from daytime to playtime – glamour in an instant!
Blackberry Bloom | Holiday 2008 | CLINIQUE
- Fresh Bloom Allover Colour in Blackberry Bloom (New, Limited Edition Shade) ($29.50)
- Colour Surge Eyeshadow Super Shimmer in Black Coffee (New), Black Amethyst (New), Black Smoke (New) (All Limited Edition) ($14.00)
- Kohl Shaper for Eyes in Black Kohl, Black Amethyst, Black Honey (New, Limited Edition) ($15.50)
- High Impact Mascara in Black and Black Honey (New, Limited Edition) ($14.00)
- Full Potential Lips Plump and Shine in Blackberry Bloom, Voluptuous Violet, Sugarfull (New, Limited Edition) ($17.50)
- Makeup Brush Set (Limited Edition) ($25.00)
- Aromatics Elixir Perfume Spray ($50.00)
Available in November 2008 at Clinique counters nationwide and at www.clinique.com.
See more photos! Continue reading →
The first frost. Sparkling, sunlit snow. All the best shimmers and shadows of winter are Aglow in Prescriptives new holiday color collection. Shades are infused with light-catching nuances inspired by winter’s frosty effects. Eyes shimmer in glacial mauve and icy platinum with glints of white and deep plum. Cheeks take center-stage with a warm sparkle that is soft and radiant. Lips are enhanced with a glossy high-shine finish. Stay Aglow this season with Prescriptives.
Winter Reflections All-Over Highlighter (Limited) ($35.00 US/$45.00 CAD)
These ultra-luxurious soft powder pearls enhance and illuminate the face and cheeks with a radiant glow. Pearly white, soft beige and a whisper of pink blend together to highlight, define and contour the face with a soft wintry sheen that is flattering to all skin types. The perfect finish to every holiday look, these pearls can be dusted on the face or décolletage for soft radiance or layered on for a more dramatic shimmering effect.
Winter Reflections Eye Color Quad (Limited) ($42.00 US/$54.00 CAD)
- Warm: Chestnut (Limited), Brunette (Limited), Suede (Limited), Banana
- Cool: Oyster (Limited), Twinkle (Limited), Eclipse (Limited), Shell
Colorscope Lipcolor ($17.50 US/$26.00 CAD)
- Golden Quartz (Y/O) (Limited)
- True Bronze (R/O)
- Winter Rose (R) (Limited)
- Wisteria (B/R)
Colorscope Lip Gloss ($17.50 US/$26.00 CAD)
- Twinkling (Y/O) (Limited)
- Peachy (R/O) (Limited)
- Rosy (R) (Limited)
- Icy (B/R) (Limited)
Blush More or Less ($21.50 US/$27.00 CAD)
- Santa Fe Sun (Y/O)
- Sonoma Rose (B/R)
Eye Definer Brush ($19.00 US/$24.00 CAD)
Availability: November 2008 at Prescriptives counters nationwide, exclusively at Holt Renfrew in Canada and www.prescriptives.com.
See more photos… Continue reading →
Bobbi Brown Copper Diamond Collection
Copper Diamond Shimmer Brick ($40.00)
Everything/Lash Glamour Mascara Duo ($28.00) (Available in Black or Brown)
Glitter Lip Balm ($19.00)
- Crystal Diamond
- Pink Crystal
- Copper Diamond
Bobbi Brown Party Collection
Metallic Eye Shadow ($20.00)
- Glitz Metallic Eye Shadow
- Bonfire Metallic Eye Shadow
- Indigo Nights Metallic Eye Shadow
- After Hours Metallic Eye Shadow
- Bash Metallic Eye Shadow
- Pink Chandelier Metallic Eye Shadow
Glitter Lip Gloss ($19.00)
- Soirée Pink Glitter Lip Gloss
- Ball Glitter Lip Gloss
- Disco vGlitter Lip Gloss
- Martini Glitter Lip Gloss
- Velvet Rope Glitter Lip Gloss
- Rave Glitter Lip Gloss
Available at all Bobbi Brown counters and on www.bobbibrown.com. Nordstrom also has it up: Party Collection and Copper Diamond Collection. Plus, don’t forget to check out Bobbi Brown Holiday offerings!
See more product photos! Continue reading →
In honor of World Vegan Day, which is today (November 1st), 824 LUSH employees from North America will go vegan to support their vegan customers. 76% of LUSH products are suitable for vegan and labeled so. If you head down to your local LUSH today (and I’m actually making a little detour there today), you might see shop assistants dressed up as giant vegetables. Other stores will have vegan samples available for customers to try.
“LUSH has always attracted people looking for a workplace that doesn’t clash with their ethical life choices, so we have a high number of vegetarians, vegans and environmentalists working here and we see a huge number of ethical customers coming through our doors every day,” says Brandi Halls, LUSH’s (vegan) Communications Manager. “It is great that our work colleagues are willing to join us for a day of being vegan. By walking a mile in a vegan’s (non-leather) shoes, LUSH employees will get a great insight into what veganism is all about.”
Do we have any vegan readers? How does being vegan change your beauty habits?
Pardon me while I drool over these gorgeous bottles!
Bleecker Street Bejeweled
The choice this holiday for our annual “Swarovski treatment” is Bleecker Street (a gourmand oriental mingling of patchouli, cassis, caramel, woods, and musk). The limited-edition 100ml lime green-chartreuse-amethyst-gold starburst watercolor flacon is studded, back and front, with a checkerboard pattern of matching crystals—and for good measure, an extra-large crystal front and center. $395.
The Swarovski All-Stars
But why stop at one new Swarovski-enhanced flacon? We’ve gone overboard and embellished three more of our most coveted scents with the tiniest and most reflective of all the Swarovski stones—five thousand of them per 50ml bottle. The pearlized milk glass Eau de New York bottle (citruses-cyclamen-jasmine-vetiver) is studded with diamond-colored aurora borealis stones. Chelsea Flowers (peonies-magnolia-rose) is decked with emerald-colored stones. Chinatown (peach-gardenia-tuberose-sandalwood) features ruby-colored stones. $650.
The Crystallized Amphora
We’ve saved the show-stopper for last: Our outsized 42 oz amphora vitrine, breathtakingly covered with 16,500 hand-applied platinum Swarovski stones. Not to forget the bottle top—an elliptical mirror with honeycomb base. And while we were at it, we added the Bond No. 9 signature and a handy golden spigot. Contents? Your choice among our 32 scents. This bedazzlement comes in a white patent leather gift case, also adorned with crystals. $3,500.
More photos! Continue reading →
ESTÉE LAUDER INTRODUCES VINTAGE JEWELS
This holiday season create a look of unforgettable glamour and sophistication. Inspired by fashion’s of-the-moment opulent, seductive jewel tones, Estée Lauder introduces Vintage Jewels – a decadent color collection of quiet blacks illuminated by hints of rich Amethyst, Sapphire and Emerald gemstone hues.
The perfect complement to the season’s luxurious fabrics of silk and satin combined with lace, Estée Lauder’s Vintage Jewels collection completes the impression of aristocratic elegance as smoky eyes composed of the unexpected combination of almost blacks and modern brights are complemented by glowing cheeks and warm ruby lips.
The Line Up
- Shimmering Jewel Powder ($32.00)
- Sumptuous Mascara in Black ($19.50)
- Signature Eyeshadow Duo in Amethyst ($25.00)
- Smoked Eye Pencil Smoked in Smoked Amethyst ($18.50)
- Signature Lipstick in Black Cherry ($19.50)
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Blackberry ($18.00)
- Signature Eyeshadow Duo in Sapphire ($25.00)
- Smoked Eye Pencil Smoked in Sapphire ($18.50)
- Signature Lipstick in Ruby ($19.50)
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Ruby ($18.00)
- Signature Eyeshadow Duo in Emerald ($25.00)
- Smoked Eye Pencil Smoked in Emerald ($18.50)
- Signature Lipstick in Rich Red ($19.50)
- Pure Color Nail Lacquer in Red Tango ($18.00)
Vintage Jewels is available for a limited time at all Estée Lauder counters and www.esteelauder.com.