Clinique Bamboo Pink for Summer 2009
- Bamboo Pink Colour Surge Eye Shadow Quad ($25.00)
- Fresh Bloom – Bamboo Pink Allover Colour ($29.50)
- Bamboo Pink Long Last Soft Shine Lipstick ($14.00)
Plus, with your $25 Clinique purchase, get a Trina Turk cosmetics bag with samples. One per person, while supply lasts. Gift can only be shipped to the same destination as your order. Includes Take the Day Off Makeup Remover (1.7 oz.), Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (1 oz.), Blushwear Cream Stick in Rosy, Colour Surge Eye Shadow Duo in Sun Burst, Lash Doubling Mascara in Black (0.14 oz.), Different Lipstick in Tenderheart, and Superfit Makeup (0.5 oz.) Online only. One per person, while supply lasts. Gift will be added automatically in Checkout and can only be shipped to the same destination as your order.
See more images… Continue reading →
eyeQuatic waterproof summer essentials set ($35.00)
Along with a mod-chic headscarf, this set includes 3 mermaid-inspired lock & roll creaseless cream & powder shadow duos and a deluxe lights, camera, splashes! waterproof mascara. Lock & Roll shades in Turquoise, Citrine, and Tanzanite. (Note: I am ALL over this one!)
celluFIGHT natural anti-cellulite self-tanner ($40.00)
Do double-duty beauty: get tanned and taut in one easy step! Achieve a natural, healthy glow with a hydrating, gradual self-tanner that works on all skin tones. celluFIGHT™ is formulated with skinTIGHT™ complex , a proprietary anti-cellulite complex that firms and tones skin while improving elasticity. Plant and bio-nutrient extracts boost cellular metabolism shedding excess fat tissue. Caffeine helps stimulate blood flow immediately reducing “the orange peel” effect on problem areas such as waist, hips, thighs and buttocks. This anti-cellulite natural self-tanner contains clinically-proven antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties that prevent the long-term build-up of fat tissue under the skin.
multiplEYE natural lash enhancer ($65.00)
Achieve a 152% increase in the appearance of lash length with multiplEYE, a natural lash enhancer. Our proprietary HydroPlant Peptide™ is clinically proven to give the appearance of longer, thicker lashes naturally: soy and amino acid proteins combine to form an essential super-protein base that fortifies and nourishes lashes. This protein emulsion is infused with cellulose, a plant-derived thickening agent, and vitamin C, an antioxidant booster.
See more images... Continue reading →
MAC Cosmetics Naked Honey Collection
Bees do it… now MAC does it! Honey that is! As ancient and exotic as Kohl, great beauties have long revered the natural restorative powers of the Golden Elixir.
Following the example of their fabled Queen, Cleopatra, Egyptians bathed in honey and milk. Queen Anne of England used it to silken her hair; from the Ancient Greeks to the Roman Empire, honey has never lost its regal, ever-amber lustre. We love the luxury of its sensual essence…but we also know that it’s a highly efficient and wholesome humectant and healer. Introducing our limited edition Naked Honey collection – three aspects of golden warmth and sun-made sweetness for the body, layered with two decidedly different honeycomb-derived fragrances – celebrating the secret lives of Queen Bees. Complementary shades of High-Light Powder, Eye Shadow and Lipglass are all the buzz for summer.
Lipglass ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
- She’s a Star Light neutral gold
- Queen Bee Mid-tone apricot with multi-dimensional pearl
- Buzz Dark copper brown with multi-dimensional pearl
Eyeshadow ($14.50 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)
- Crème de Miel Frosty light yellow gold
- Pollinator Mid-tone warm reddened peach with pearl
- Buckwheat Dark copper brown with multi-dimensional pearl
High-Light Powder ($24.50 U.S. / $29.50 CDN)
A high-light powder specially created for the Naked Honey collection. It features an embossed honeycomb pattern — super-fine, impeccably pearlized. It creates soft high lights on cheek, brow, shoulders — anywhere on the body.
- Honey Light A light peachy gold with shimmer
- Golden Nectar Muted golden tan with gold shimmer
Naked Honey Skin Salve ($18.50 U.S. / $22.50 CDN)
Formulated from honey, organic beeswax, sunflower oil, and other natural ingredients, this rich honey-scented and flavoured salve instantly moisturizers and helps recondition dry skin. Multi-purpose. Use everywhere.
Naked Honey Hand and Body Cream ($22.50 U.S. / $27.00 CDN)
A sensuous cream made form bio-converted honey, shea butter, and vitamins C and E derivatives. Absorbs quickly for skin-softening moisture. Conditions, nourishes, protects. Use on all areas where ultra-moisture is called for.
Naked Honey Body Wash ($19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN)
Formulated from bio-converted honey, this body wash cleanses the skin while providing the soothing and moisturizing benefits of lavender, narcissus, jasmine flower, and blue agave extracts. Provides a sensual, calming, cleansing experience.
Creations: Naked Honey ($22.50 U.S. / $28.50 CDN)
An aromatic journey that traces honey’s fragrant heart back to summer’s sweetest blooms. Energy starts to buzz, spirits soar, light floral and woodsy notes float toward an electric finale. Sweet and sexy all the way.
Creations: Africanimal ($22.50 U.S. / $28.50 CDN)
A scent that starts with a honey-ness that’s seductive and given its dash of pepper, not without spice. Add a dark kiss of bergamot and wood, an aromatic orgy breaks out to create a scent that’s all honey but far from sweet.
Available: June 11th, 2009 in North America. July 2009 international.
See high res images! Continue reading →
MAC Cosmetics Style Warrior Collection
Emerging from every corner of the glamorous globe, a new Style Warrior. Made to celebrate the cross-cultural sophistication of the modern Amazon Princess, African Queen, Crouching Tigress…
Never before have we seen the “Wild Things” of the world come together in quite so many bold new combinations. Introducing a dramatically different and deliberately diverse colour story, an eclectic and expressive way to exalt and admire the strength and solidarity of beauty with no barriers. A selection of all-over summer bronzing shades for Lips, Cheeks, Eyes, Nails, featuring the innovation of Impassioned, Bronzescape and Scatterrays Solar Bits – sunbursts to unleash the animal in every woman. All exotically packaged in stylized zebra and leopard prints to keep it wild and free – the way it always ought to be.
Lipstick ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
- Sunsational Sheer frosted beige gold
- Brave New Bronze Creamy mid-tone pink nude
- Purple Rite Mid-tone frosty orchid
- Tribalist Creamy blackened berry
Lipglass ($14.00 U.S. / $16.50 CDN)
- Liberated Sheer yellow gold with pearl
- Gold Rebel Sheer copper bronze with pearl
- Fierce & Fabulous Bright magenta purple with pearl
- Style Warrior Blackened bronze brown with pearl
Eyeshadow ($14.50 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)
- Soft Force Frosty pale white gold
- Bright Future Frosty bright yellow gold
- Tempting Sinfully rich coco
- Vibrant Grape Bright magenta purple
- Night Manoeuvres Deep charcoal brown with pearl
Eye Kohl ($14.50 U.S. / $17.00 CDN)
Pro Lash Mascara ($12.00 U.S. / $14.00 CDN)
- Coal Black Honest-to-goodness black
Beauty Powder Blush ($18.00 U.S. / $22.00 CDN)
- Eversun Neutral peach bronze with gold pearl
- On A Mission Pearly mid-tone plum
Solar Bits ($19.50 U.S. / $23.50 CDN)
- Scatterrays Soft metallic peach with gold pearl
- Bronzescape Clean yellow brown with gold pearl
- Impassioned Frosty cool taupe
Nail Lacquer ($11.00 U.S. / $13.00 CDN)
- Peaceable Pearly pale golden beige
- Violet Fire Bright creamy magenta purple
- Mercenary Frosted blackened bronze
Brush ($23.00 U.S. / $27.50 CDN)
- 242 Firm Fibre Brush with rounded edge for smooth, even application of powder, emollient and concealer products
Available: May 20th, 2009 in North America. June 2009 internationally. (Yes, the release date has been changed–officially!)
See high res images! Continue reading →
Everything You Wanted to Know About MAC Cosmetics
Our Guide for the Newly Addicted has just about everything you wanted to know about all that is MAC. From the history of the brand to terminology and product basics, you’ll find it in this ten-part series.
Our MAC Must-Haves series features twenty-four posts of must-have goodness, and it is currently still a series-in-progress–which means we are still adding to it. Stay tuned!
Must-Haves: MAC Brushes
Must-Haves: MAC Eyeshadows
Must-Haves: MAC Glosses
Must-Haves: MAC Lipsticks
Must-Haves: MAC Face Products
These are particular posts where we have attempted to gather swatches for a great number of shadows, not from specific collections, but more comprehensive in terms of products available or were available from the brand.
Swatches From 2009
- Blush Swatches (2009)
- Eyeshadow Swatches (Paper), Part 1 (2009)
- Eyeshadow Swatches (Paper), Part 2 (2009)
- Eyeshadow Swatches (Skin), Beiges/Tans (2009)
- Eyeshadow Swatches (Skin), Blues (2009)
- Eyeshadow Swatches (Skin), Browns (2009)
- Eyeshadow Swatches (Skin), Grays/Blacks/Silver (2009)
- Eyeshadow Swatches (Skin), Greens (2009)
- Eyeshadow Swatches (Skin), Greens, Part 2 (2009)
- Eyeshadow Swatches (Skin), Highlighters (2009)
- Eyeshadow Swatches (Skin), Pinks (2009)
- Eyeshadow Swatches (Skin), Purples (2009)
- Eyeshadow Swatches (Skin), Teals (2009)
- Eyeshadow Swatches (Skin), Yellows (2009)
- Lipglass/Lustreglass/Plushglass Swatches (2009)
- Lipstick Swatches (Skin) (2009)
- Lipstick Swatches (Paper), Part 1 (2009)
- Lipstick Swatches (Paper), Part 2 (2009)
- Paint Pot Swatches (2009)
Swatches From 2007 (Oldies, but goodies — promise!)
These are particular posts where we have attempted to gather photos for a great number of shadows, not from specific collections, but more comprehensive in terms of products available or were available from the brand.
Product Photos From 2009
Product Photos From 2007
Again, oldies, but goodies — promise! I bet the majority of you never even knew these posts existed, because they were up when we only had a few readers! I really do urge you to check these posts out, because they contain hundreds of product photos of both limited edition and permanent products.
- Blush Product Photos (2007)
- Eyeshadow Product Photos – Reds, Pinks (2007)
- Eyeshadow Product Photos – Golds, Oranges, Yellows (2007)
- Eyeshadow Product Photos – Blues, Teals, Part 1 (2007)
- Eyeshadow Product Photos – Blues, Teals, Part 2 (2007)
- Eyeshadow Product Photos – Greens (2007)
- Eyeshadow Product Photos – Purples, Part 1 (2007)
- Eyeshadow Product Photos – Purples, Part 2 (2007)
- Eyeshadow Product Photos – Browns, Part 1 (2007)
- Eyeshadow Product Photos – Browns, Part 2 (2007)
- Eyeshadow Product Photos – Neutrals (2007)
- Eyeshadow Product Photos – Grays/Blacks (2007)
- Lipglass Product Photos (2007)
- Lipstick Product Photos (2007)
- Mineralize Skinfinishes (2007)
- Pigment Product Photos – Part 1 (2007)
- Pigment Product Photos – Part 2 (2007)
MAC Cosmetics Baby Bloom for Fall 2009
U.S. Launch Date: July 30th, 2009
International: August 2009
BECOME A FORCE OF NATURE… Introducing Baby Bloom, the newest and simplest way to combat hot and cold extremes, air-conditioning and outrageous heat, with our next generation collection of Studio Moisture Tint treatments…makes the sunny side of the street the place to meet! Five neutral skin-tone shades, all SPF 15, to drench skin in healing emollients, give it glow, rescue it from future damage. And fresh new Suntints SPF 20 Liquid Lip Balm in five sheer colour shades, from Pink Tinge to Moist Plum, are the big news we’ve been tight-lipped about…until now!
Studio Moisture Tint SPF15 ($29.50 U.S. / $38.00 CDN)
- Light Soft pale beige
- Medium Warm beige
- Medium Dark Caramel beige
- Dark Deep caramel
- Deep Dark Rich golden bronze
Suntints SPF20 Liquid Lip Balm ($14.50 U.S. / $17.50 CDN)
- Just A Smidge Soft, pastel yellow with multi-coloured pearl
- Lilt of Lily Soft, creamy pale pink
- Pink Tinge Clean bright yellow-pink with gold pearl
- Full of Grace Soft, sheer rose
- Moist Plum Light lilac with very fine pearl
Availability: North America July 30, 2009 at all MAC locations, 1.800.588.0070 and www.maccosmetics.com. International August 2009 at all MAC locations.
See additional promotional photos! Continue reading →