MAC Bao Bao Wan Collection for March 2015
For her M∙A∙C collaboration, shot by fellow Chinese luminary Chen Man, Bao Bao Wan introduces a collection inspired by her womanly and brazen aesthetic. The face takes centre stage as she decorates the complexion with the metallic golds and rich jewel tones she so adores. Nodding to tradition while trailblazing a path for new trends, M∙A∙C and Bao Bao Wan make every face a part of the new.
Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow Palette ($44.00) (Limited Edition)
Bao Bao’s Jewels Veluxe Pearlfusion Eyeshadow Palette features the pure power of pigment in a creamy, lightweight hybrid. The shadows offer distinctive effects when applied wet, giving you a super saturation of color with metallic brilliance. When applied dry, they offer sheer coverage with a soft, sparkling finish.
- Bao Bao’s Jewels Gold shimmer, dark brown with silver pearl, pale pink shimmer, steel grey shimmer, dark rose bronze.
Lipstick ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Romantic Breakdown Sheer nude (Lustre)
- Forbidden Sunrise Creamy orange (Matte)
- Burmese Kiss Bright coral pink (Matte)
- Lavender Jade Dirty mauve with gold pearl (Matte)
Beauty Powder ($28.00 U.S. / $33.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Fine jewelry designer Bao Bao Wan collaborates with M·A·C for a limited-edition collection of gemstone-hued products wrapped up in luxe velvety-brown packaging. Summer Opal Beauty Powder is a pressed powder that goes on lightly, delivering a subtle luminescent glow with microfine, sheer and silky pigments.
- Summer Opal Light bronze with golden shimmer
Studio Nail Lacquer ($13.50 U.S. / $16.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Kashmir Blue Royal blue with gold pearl (Pearl)
- Imperial Green Spring green with multidimensional pearl (Pearl)
- Sunset Tourmaline Plum with multidimensional pearl (Pearl)