MAC RiRi Hearts MAC Holiday 2013 Collection
The collection launches online at maccosmetics.com in North America December 5th, 2013 at 12PM EST. It will be available in-stores on December 12th. It will be online for Australia/Korea on December 6th, UK/Europe on December 10th, Japan on December 12th. For official information about the launch, please see our original launch post here.
Reviews, Photos, Swatches
MAC x Disney Maleficent Collection for Summer 2014
Being bad never looked so good. Our limited-edition colour collection inspired by Disney’s Maleficent debuts summer 2014.
MAC Masterclass Brush Collection
Introducing an ultra-modern range of unique brushes that delivers a high level of performance and revolutionizes personal makeup application. Ergonomically designed for even and effortless application, lush, silky, synthetic fibres are engineered to expertly pick up and apply product seamlessly. Available in three sizes, Linear 1, Oval 3 and Oval 6 feature a special grip brush handle designed for absolute control, and a tilted tip that keeps fingers and hands out of the way for ultimate precision.
Linear 1 ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN)
With a short, narrow shape, the brush delivers a firm, precise stroke to line lashes and lips. Also defines and fills brows. Synthetic fibres. Handle features special grip design and tilted brush tip for ultimate precision. Sleek black finish.
Oval 3 ($32.00 U.S. / $38.50 CDN)
The ultimate multipurpose tool, with an elongated oval shape and slightly pointed tip. Smoothly shades and blends powder or cream eye shadows, powder, and liquid or cream concealer in the hard-to-reach contours of the face. Synthetic fibres. Handle features special grip design and tilted brush tip for ultimate precision. Sleek black finish.
Oval 6 ($42.00 U.S. / $50.50 CDN)
Ideal for blush, foundation or powder, the rounded, medium-sized brush applies, blends and contours all over the face or cheeks for even, flawless coverage. Synthetic fibres. Handle features special grip design and tilted brush tip for ultimate precision. Sleek black finish.
Availability: Now online @ MAC Cosmetics
M•A•C Cosmetics is thrilled to announce the next Viva Glam spokesperson: Rihanna. Arriving January 2014. More information to come as MAC releases official details about the upcoming installment of Viva Glam.
Comments have been turned off on this post. TRIGGER WARNING: This post has become emotionally triggering for victims and survivors of domestic violence due some comments that seem to misunderstand domestic violence, its cycle, and how complex it can be. You may want to read more about domestic violence, the cycle of domestic violence, and really, truly understand why victims often return to their abusers and that it can take many attempts to leave before they finally do. You might ask yourself what you would do if your best friend was in an abusive relationship and how your attitude would help or hinder their situation, attempts to leave an abusive situation, and whether your actions give them the vital support they need to finally leave their abuser. We worry for those who return to abusive situations, and it’s OK to think that it isn’t a good idea or to wish that they did not return, but insinuating that they are now deserving of any abuse they get ignores the complexity of relationships in general as well as abusive relationships.
MAC RiRi Hearts MAC for Holiday 2013
Rihanna’s final collection with M·A·C features the return of RiRi Woo, along with two new Lipsticks: Pleasure Bomb and Bad Girl RiRi. Also featuring Nail Lacquer, Superslick Liquid Eye Liner, Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow, Bronzing Powder and the double-ended 217 Blending Brush and the 239 Eye Shader Brush. This limited-edition collection is encased in exclusive white-pearl packaging with RiRi’s rose-gold detailing.
Veluxe Pearlfusion Shadow ($44.00 U.S. / $52.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
Superslick Eyeliner ($20.50 U.S. / $25.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Pisces Persuasion Shimmery white (Frost)
- Cockiness Shimmery rose gold (Frost)
Lipstick ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Pleasure Bomb Matte fuchsia (Matte)
- RiRi Woo Matte cool red (Retro Matte)
- Bad Girl RiRi Matte taupey nude (Matte)
Bronzing Powder ($30.00 U.S. / $35.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Love, Rihanna Soft golden brown with gold pearl
Nail Lacquer ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- RiRi Woo Matte cool red (Cream)
Brush ($35.00 U.S. / $42.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- 217/239SE Double-Ended Brush
RiRi Hearts MAC Makeup Bag ($40.00 U.S. / $48.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- RiRi Hearts MAC Makeup Bag Rose gold
Availability: Online 12/5 for North America; in-stores 12/12 for North America; online 12/10 for UK/Europe, online 12/6 for Australia/Korea, online 12/12 for Japan. www.maccosmetics.com
MAC Nocturnals Collection
For all those devoted to life from dusk to dawn. After-dark glamour comes in mini kits for seductive spirits seeking nocturnal pleasures. Lavish sets evoke the intoxicating essence of evenings out, in glossy black boxes embellished in white and gold. M·A·C Nocturnals Pigments and Glitter features five convenient jars, giving you smoky eyes in three scintillating shade waves. Nocturnals Lip Gloss provides high-impact colour in three sumptuous shades of coral, pink and nude. With just a whisper of polish for your pout, Nocturnals Tastitints condition in barely-there shades and four different flavours: peppermint, vanilla, lavender and guava.
Nocturnals Lipgloss/Nude ($32.50 U.S. / $38.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Boy Bait Light neutral beige with pearl (Cremesheen Glass) (Permanent)
- Overindulgence Neutral brown (Cremesheen Glass) (Repromote)
- Richly Revered Vampy blue red (Cremesheen Glass) (Repromote)
- Phiff! Light beige nude (Dazzleglass) (Repromote)
Nocturnals Lipgloss/Pink ($32.50 U.S. / $38.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Fashion Scoop Clear pink (Cremesheen Glass) (Permanent)
- Colour Saturation Dark cool wine creme (Cremesheen Glass) (Repromote)
- Petite Indulgence Bright blue-pink (Cremesheen Glass) (Repromote)
- Dressed to Dazzle Pink tinted with silver sparkle (Dazzleglass) (Repromote)
Nocturnals Lipgloss/Coral ($32.50 U.S. / $38.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- On the Scene Pink with pink and white pearl (Cremesheen Glass) (Repromote)
- Star Quality Bright orange coral (Cremesheen Glass) (Repromote)
- Night is Young Bright red cream (Cremesheen Glass)
- Moth to Flame Sheer neutral beige with violet pearl (Dazzleglass) (Repromote)
Nocturnals Pigments & Glitter/Silver and Violet ($32.50 U.S. / $38.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Kitschmas Shimmering pink mauve pearl (Frost) (Pigment) (Permanent)
- Vanilla Soft ivory white (Frost) (Pigment) (Permanent)
- Push the Edge Deep bright purple with pearl (Frost) (Repromote)
- Pink Bright pink (Glitter)
- Grey Sparkly chunky grey (Glitter)
Nocturnals Pigments & Glitter/Green and Teal ($32.50 U.S. / $38.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Just Before Dawn Warm taupe frost (Frost) (Pigment)
- Deep Blue Green Rich deep bluish green (Frost) (Pigment) (Permanent)
- Old Gold High frosted tarnish gold (Frost) (Pigment) (Permanent)
- 3D Gold Sparkly chunky gold (Glitter)
- Reflects Gold White glitter that flashes gold (Glitter)
Nocturnals Pigments & Glitter/Black and Gold ($32.50 U.S. / $38.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Naked Fleshy beige with pearl (Matte) (Pigment) (Permanent)
- Museum Bronze Rich taupe with gold pearl (Frost) (Pigment) (Repromote)
- Copper Sparkle Super frosty copper flecks (Frost) (Pigment) (Permanent)
- Gold Sparkly chunky gold (Glitter)
- Black Sparkly chunky black (Glitter)
Nocturnals/Tastitints ($32.50 U.S. / $38.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Mintessence Milky white
- Sugared Vanilla Creamy light soft beige
- Taste of Paradise Poppy pink
Dash of Lavender Mauve
Availability: November 7th, 2013 at all M·A·C locations, 1.800.588.0070 and www.maccosmetics.com. International November 2013 at all M·A·C locations, 1.800.588.0070 and www.maccosmetics.com.