MAC has teamed up with front-woman Hayley Williams from Paramore to release a four-piece collection for April 9th, which will be available exclusively online. The collection will feature an orange lipstick, coral eyeshadow, mineralize skinfinish, and an orange nail lacquer. MAC just confirmed this collection via their Twitter and Facebook.
- Sounds Like Noise Bright true orange (Lipstick) (Matte)
- Daydreaming Frosted mid-tone coral (Eyeshadow) (Veluxe Pearl)
- Lightscapade Soft candlelight beige with multi-dimensional shimmer (Mineralize Skinfinish)
- Riot Gear Bright true orange (Nail Lacquer) (Cream)
MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick
M•A•C’s love affair with lips has led to the launch of a new M•A•C masterpiece. Introducing MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick – it’s larger in size and scope and lavishes lips with nutrient-rich moisture. Featuring a luxurious formula and gorgeous colour, enhanced with a mineral moist complex that provides lips with nourishment and lasting hydration. Lightweight colour glides on with ease for an intense bright with shade retention.
Mineralize Rich Lipstick ($22.00 U.S. / $26.00 CDN) (New and Permanent)
- Luxe Naturale Light beige cream (North America, Europe, UK, Asia, Latin America, South Africa)
- Posh Tone Soft warm nude cream (North America, Europe, UK, India, Latin America, South Africa)
- Glamour Era Mid-tonal warm brown frost (North America, UK, Asia, India, Latin America)
- Style Surge Neutral coral cream (North America, Europe, UK, Asia, India, Latin America, South Africa)
- Lady at Play Mid-tonal cool tangerine (North America, Europe, UK, Asia, India, Latni America, South Africa)
- Dreaminess Soft cool pink cream (North America, Europe, UK, Asia, Latin America, South Africa)
- Divine Choice Mid-tonal cool pink cream (North America, Europe, UK, Latin America, India, South Africa)
- Elegant Accent Mid-tonal warm rose cream (North America, Europe, UK, India, South Africa)
- Grande Dame Mid-tonal neutral rose cream (North America, UK, India, Latin America)
- Everyday Diva True red cream (North America, Europe, UK, India, Latin America, South Africa)
- Lush Life Deep cool plum (North America, Europe, UK, India, South Africa)
- All Out Gorgeous Deep warm red (North America, Europe, UK, India, Latin America, South Africa)
- Splurge Mid-tone cool tanerine (Europe, India, Latina America, South Africa)
- Utterly Delicious Bright coral Cream (Europe, Asia, India, Latin America, South Africa)
- Ultraprecious Soft peach cream (Asia)
- Red Coquette Vivid bright bluish red (Asia)
- Strikingly Fabulous Mid-tone warm bright pink (Asia)
- Smart & Sweet Soft coral cream (Asia)
- Ladies Who Lunch Light cool pink cream (Asia)
Availability: Available online February 28, 2013 www.maccosmetics.com. Available in stores March 7, 2013 in the permanent line. March 2013 for International.
MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation
M•A•C expands its innovative collection of foundations with a gorgeous NEW formula full of extraordinary benefits. Its lightweight lush texture feeds skin instantly with mineral-rich nourishing hydration, all day long. The uniquely creamy fluid, ideal for dry skin, blends beautifully, featuring shea butter, emollients and conditioning extracts to keep the face soft and supple. Its combination of powders creates an optical blurring effect that virtually diminishes imperfections and fine lines for a more even tone.
Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation ($33.00 U.S. / $40.00 CDN) (New and Permanent)
NC15, NC20, NC25, NC30, NC35, NC37, NC40, NC42, NC44, NC45, NC50, NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW43, NW45, NW50
Brush ($42.00 U.S. / $50.50 CD) (Permanent)
- 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush
Availability: Available online February 28, 2013 www.maccosmetics.com. Available in stores March 7, 2013 in the permanent line . March 2013 International, February 2014 Asia.
WWD reports that MAC and Rihanna will be collaborated for four color collections for later on this year. The first product we’ll see is MAC RiRi Woo–inspired by Ruby Woo–that will launch to coincide with her concerts on May 4th and 5th. It will be sold online and at Rihanna concerts.
The four collections will be released throughout 2013 will be called RiRi [Hearts] MAC with a total of 31 stockkeeping units. The summer portion will be sold online, which includes two additional lipsticks, Lustre Drops, and a blush duo. The third will be in stores for fall and feature sixteen products, such as lipsticks, a Lipglass version of RiRi Woo, two eyeshadow palettes, and false lashes. The final installment will be in-stores in time for the holidays with ten products, like nail polish, makeup bag, and more lipsticks. RiRi Woo will be sold in all four collections.
For more details about the collaboration and how Rihanna and MAC worked together, read the WWD article in full.
MAC Year of the Snake Collection
MAC Year of the Snake Collection for Spring 2013
AVAILABLE NOW ONLINE!
The Snake- inspired collection is defined by a palette of vibrant shades and shimmering finishes. Beauty Powder illuminates the skin, Eye Shadow creates striking contrasts and Pigments intensify the effect. Zoom Lash adds definition and Powerpoint Eye Pencil defines a razor-sharp line. Lipsticks quiver with lustre and M•A•C’s EXCLUSIVE packaging slithers with chic- featuring Beauty Powder, Lipsticks and Eye Shadows embossed with a gorgeous snake design. LIMITED EDITION (with design/packaging).
Editor’s Note: These shades are repromotes/permanent shades. We have reviewed the majority previously, so to see a review, click the shade name. The collection features embossed snake patterns/designs, plus special box packaging (and the eyeshadows are large-sized), so quality may differ.
Large Eyeshadow ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN)
- Once Upon a Time… Metallic vanilla (Veluxe Pearl) (Repromoted Color)
- Aztec Brick Frosted true copper (Veluxe Pearl) (Repromoted Color)
- Altered State Deep frosted blue purple (Veluxe Pearl) (Repromoted Color)
- Carbon Intense black (Matte) (Permanent Color)
Pigment ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN)
Lipstick ($15.00 U.S. / $18.00 CDN)
- Freckletone Neutral peach (Lustre) (Permanent)
- Plumful Blossoming rose-plum (Lustre) (Permanent)
- Cockney Sheer yellow red with multi-dimensional pearl (Permanent)
Beauty Powder ($24.00 U.S. / $29.00 CDN)
Powerpoint Eye Pencil ($16.00 U.S. / $19.00 CDN)
- Engraved Rich black (Permanent)
Zoom Lash ($16.00 U.S. / $19.00 CDN)
- Zoomblack Rich black (Permanent)
Availability: Exclusively online on January 31, 2013 (North America) at maccosmetics.com, Late January 2013 (International).
MAC Archie’s Girls Collection
MAC Archie’s Girls Collection for Spring 2013
Betty and Veronica – the names alone are a vivid four-colour flashback to an era of sweet, comic book innocence. Their eternal love triangle, with all-American freckle-faced Archie, is legendary in its teen tension, tight sweaters and two-toned saddle shoe charm. Girl-next-door blonde Betty vs. vivacious, spoiled rich-girl, brunette Veronica, an epic rivalry, now in two contrasting M•A•C colour collections, packaged in exclusively designed cases. ALL LIMITED EDITION.
Lipstick — Betty ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Girl Next Door Vivid blue pink (Lustre)
- Betty Bright Light vibrant peach (Satin)
- Oh, Oh, Oh Sheer brown plum (Lustre) (Repromote)
Lipglass — Betty ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Summer Sweetheart Light peach
- Stay Sweet Light lavender pink
- Kiss & Don’t Tell Bright coral
Pearl Glide Intense Eye Liner — Betty ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Lord It Up Bronze with pearl
- Black Swan Black with gold pearl
Pigment — Betty ($23.00 U.S. / $27.50 CDN)
- Cheers My Dear Light lavender (Frost)
- Lucky in Love Shimmering light blue green (Frost)
Powder Blush — Betty ($22.00 U.S. / $26.00 CDN)
- Cream Soda Light neutral coral (Satin)
Pearlmatte Face Powder — Betty ($30.00 U.S. / $35.00 CDN)
- Flatter Me Golden peach base (Shell Pearl Beauty Powder) with coral hearts (Foolish Me Powder Blush)
Caramel Sundae Eyeshadow Palette — Betty ($44.00 U.S. / $52.00 CDN)
- Caramel Sundae Mid-tone warm tan (Satin)
- Cheryl Chic Light coral pink (Frost)
- Dreammaker Pale frosty yellow (Frost)
- Showstopper Dark, cool-toned brown (Matte) (Repromote)
Nail Lacquer — Betty ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
- Pep Pep Pep Light peach nude
- Comic Cute Bright coral
Lipstick — Veronica ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Daddy’s Little Girl Mid-tone pink violet (Satin)
- Ronnie Red Bright red (Matte)
- Boyfriend Stealer Deep blackened plum (Cremesheen)
Lipglass — Veronica ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Mall Madness Mid-tone pink violet
- Strawberry Malt Bright red
- Feelin’ So Good Deep blackened plum
Pearl Glide Intense Eye Liner — Veronica ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Petrol Blue Deep navy with pearl
- Designer Purple Violet with pearl
Pigment — Veronica ($23.00 U.S. / $27.50 CDN)
- Black Poodle Blackened pink (Frost)
- Magic Spells Blackened teal (Frost)
Powder Blush — Veronica ($22.00 U.S. / $26.00 CDN)
- Prom Princess Mid-tone violet pink (Satin)
Pearlmatte Face Powder — Veronica ($30.00 U.S. / $35.00 CDN)
- Veronica’s Blush Silvery pink base (Play it Proper beauty powder) with deep pink hearts (Frankly Scarlet blush)
Spoiled Rich Eyeshadow Palette — Veronica ($44.00 U.S. / $52.00 CDN)
- Spoiled Rich Rich purple (Frost)
- Ron Ron Run Deep navy (Satin)
- Pin-Up Purple Mid-tone orchid (Frost)
- Gravel Charcoal (Matte)
Nail Lacquer — Veronica ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
- Past Curfew Deep berry
- Double Trouble Deep navy
- Archie’s Girls Brush Kit266SE, 226SE, 242SE, 168SE, 167SE ($49.50 U.S. / $59.50 CDN)
- Jingle Jangle Coin Purse ($32.00 U.S. / $38.50 CDN)
- Young Hearts Mirror ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN) (Online Exclusive)
- Just a Flirt Makeup Bag ($38.00 U.S. / $45.00 CDN)
- Yours Forever Tote ($49.50 U.S. / $59.50 CDN) (Online Exclusive)
Availability: Online January 30, 2013. Available in NYC M•A•C Stores January 31, 2013, all other locations February 7, 2013 to April 4, 2013.
P.S. — I will not have reviews available until I’m able to purchase the products and receive them! Thank you for your patience!