MAC In Extra Dimension Collection (2013)
In Extra Dimension Eye Shadow’s creamy, silky, near-fluid formula creates luminous, well-defined eyes in finishes from sheer crystallized light to stunning metallic. In Extra Dimension Blush delivers polished textures that reflect light and leave a smooth second-skin finish. In Extra Dimension Skinfinish, now in a split pan, brings together two shimmering shades for highlighting and sculpting, together or separately. The 128 Split Fibre Cheek Brush and the 235 Split Fibre All Over Eye Brush deliver professional results.
Extra Dimension Eyeshadow ($21.00 U.S. /$25.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Extra Silver True silver
- Opalesse Opalescent white with pink pearl
- Zestful Pale iridescent lime
- Triple Impact Opalescent lavender with violet pearl
- Dimensional Blue Frosty blue
- Smoky Mauve Mid-tone cool mauve
Extra Dimension Blush ($25.00 U.S. /$29.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Bareness Rosy beige
- Blazing Haute Dirty peach
- Flaming Chic Bright blue pink
- At Dusk Mid-tone rose
- Fiery Impact Burnt red bronze
Extra Dimension Skinfinish ($30.00 U.S. /$35.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Definitely Defined Silvery pink/soft rose with shimmer
- Shape the Future Pastel pink with iridescence/soft brick with light shimmer
- Double Definition Soft shimmery gold/patina bronze
Brushes (Limited Edition)
- 235 Split Fibre All Over Eye ($31.00 U.S. / $37.50 CDN)
- 128 Split Fibre Cheek ($35.00 U.S. / $42.00 CDN)
Availability: Online April 4th, 2013; in-stores on April 11th, 2013 (North America). May 2013 (International).
MAC Fashion Sets Collection (2013)
M•A•C Fashion Sets flash forward with bold and beautiful brights – shades that pop with a vivid edge and modern vibe. Four distinctive sets feature five impactful ways to wear Lipstick, Lipglass, Lip Pencil, Eye Shadow and Nail Lacquer. Brilliant colour ways set the tone for a season of sophisticated looks that stand out in their allure. From the bright orange apricot of Ablaze to the fuchsia flash of Embrace Me – the overall effect is stunning in its deep, rich infusion of powerful pigments.
Eyeshadow ($15.00 U.S. /$18.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Heroine Bright cobalt blue (Matte)
- Ablaze Mid-tone coral (Matte)
- Silly Clean blue pink (Frost)
- Embrace Me Soft pink (Satin)
Lipstick ($15.00 U.S. /$18.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Heroine Bright violet/purple (Matte)
- Ablaze Bright apricot cream (Matte)
- Silly Bright pink cream (Matte)
- Embrace Me Bright fuchsia cream (Matte)
Lipglass ($15.00 U.S. /$18.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Heroine Bright purple
- Ablaze Bright orange
- Silly Bright pink
- Embrace Me Bright fuchsia
Nail Lacquer ($16.00 U.S. /$19.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Heroine Bright violet (Cream)
- Ablaze Bright orange (Cream)
- Silly Bright pink (Cream)
- Embrace Me Bright fuchsia (Cream)
Lip Pencil ($15.00 U.S. /$18.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Heroine Bright purple
- Ablaze Bright apricot
- Silly Bright pink
- Embrace Me Vivid pinkish fuchsia
Availability: Online March 28th, 2013; in-stores on April 4th, 2013 (North America). May 2013 (International).
MAC has teamed up with front-woman Hayley Williams from Paramore to release a four-piece collection for April 9th, which will be available exclusively online. The collection will feature an orange lipstick, coral eyeshadow, mineralize skinfinish, and an orange nail lacquer. MAC just confirmed this collection via their Twitter and Facebook.
- Sounds Like Noise Bright true orange (Lipstick) (Matte)
- Daydreaming Frosted mid-tone coral (Eyeshadow) (Veluxe Pearl)
- Lightscapade Soft candlelight beige with multi-dimensional shimmer (Mineralize Skinfinish)
- Riot Gear Bright true orange (Nail Lacquer) (Cream)
MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick
M•A•C’s love affair with lips has led to the launch of a new M•A•C masterpiece. Introducing MAC Mineralize Rich Lipstick – it’s larger in size and scope and lavishes lips with nutrient-rich moisture. Featuring a luxurious formula and gorgeous colour, enhanced with a mineral moist complex that provides lips with nourishment and lasting hydration. Lightweight colour glides on with ease for an intense bright with shade retention.
Mineralize Rich Lipstick ($22.00 U.S. / $26.00 CDN) (New and Permanent)
- Luxe Naturale Light beige cream (North America, Europe, UK, Asia, Latin America, South Africa)
- Posh Tone Soft warm nude cream (North America, Europe, UK, India, Latin America, South Africa)
- Glamour Era Mid-tonal warm brown frost (North America, UK, Asia, India, Latin America)
- Style Surge Neutral coral cream (North America, Europe, UK, Asia, India, Latin America, South Africa)
- Lady at Play Mid-tonal cool tangerine (North America, Europe, UK, Asia, India, Latni America, South Africa)
- Dreaminess Soft cool pink cream (North America, Europe, UK, Asia, Latin America, South Africa)
- Divine Choice Mid-tonal cool pink cream (North America, Europe, UK, Latin America, India, South Africa)
- Elegant Accent Mid-tonal warm rose cream (North America, Europe, UK, India, South Africa)
- Grande Dame Mid-tonal neutral rose cream (North America, UK, India, Latin America)
- Everyday Diva True red cream (North America, Europe, UK, India, Latin America, South Africa)
- Lush Life Deep cool plum (North America, Europe, UK, India, South Africa)
- All Out Gorgeous Deep warm red (North America, Europe, UK, India, Latin America, South Africa)
- Splurge Mid-tone cool tanerine (Europe, India, Latina America, South Africa)
- Utterly Delicious Bright coral Cream (Europe, Asia, India, Latin America, South Africa)
- Ultraprecious Soft peach cream (Asia)
- Red Coquette Vivid bright bluish red (Asia)
- Strikingly Fabulous Mid-tone warm bright pink (Asia)
- Smart & Sweet Soft coral cream (Asia)
- Ladies Who Lunch Light cool pink cream (Asia)
Availability: Available online February 28, 2013 www.maccosmetics.com. Available in stores March 7, 2013 in the permanent line. March 2013 for International.
MAC Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation
M•A•C expands its innovative collection of foundations with a gorgeous NEW formula full of extraordinary benefits. Its lightweight lush texture feeds skin instantly with mineral-rich nourishing hydration, all day long. The uniquely creamy fluid, ideal for dry skin, blends beautifully, featuring shea butter, emollients and conditioning extracts to keep the face soft and supple. Its combination of powders creates an optical blurring effect that virtually diminishes imperfections and fine lines for a more even tone.
Mineralize Moisture SPF 15 Foundation ($33.00 U.S. / $40.00 CDN) (New and Permanent)
NC15, NC20, NC25, NC30, NC35, NC37, NC40, NC42, NC44, NC45, NC50, NW20, NW25, NW30, NW35, NW43, NW45, NW50
Brush ($42.00 U.S. / $50.50 CD) (Permanent)
- 130 Short Duo Fibre Brush
Availability: Available online February 28, 2013 www.maccosmetics.com. Available in stores March 7, 2013 in the permanent line . March 2013 International, February 2014 Asia.
WWD reports that MAC and Rihanna will be collaborated for four color collections for later on this year. The first product we’ll see is MAC RiRi Woo–inspired by Ruby Woo–that will launch to coincide with her concerts on May 4th and 5th. It will be sold online and at Rihanna concerts.
The four collections will be released throughout 2013 will be called RiRi [Hearts] MAC with a total of 31 stockkeeping units. The summer portion will be sold online, which includes two additional lipsticks, Lustre Drops, and a blush duo. The third will be in stores for fall and feature sixteen products, such as lipsticks, a Lipglass version of RiRi Woo, two eyeshadow palettes, and false lashes. The final installment will be in-stores in time for the holidays with ten products, like nail polish, makeup bag, and more lipsticks. RiRi Woo will be sold in all four collections.
For more details about the collaboration and how Rihanna and MAC worked together, read the WWD article in full.