MAC Studio Sculpt Shade & Line Collection
An innovative new product makes a powerful statement, with a three-in-one palette featuring two eye shadows and one matte eyeliner. The formula’s unique flexibility allows for three different textures – Matte, Sparkle and Metallic – all in one pan, giving you the freedom to experiment with multiple looks and finishes for a sculpted, 3D effect. Available in eight colour combinations, with hues from soft pink and coral to deep plum and olive.
Studio Sculpt Shade & Line ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
An innovative, three-in-one palette features two eye shadows and one matte eyeliner. The formula’s unique flexibility allows for three different textures – Matte, Sparkle and Metallic. When wet they smooth on like liquid cream, for a defined look with super-saturated colour – ideal for lining eyes. Dry, the creamy shadows apply with medium buildable coverage, so shades blend easily and comfortably.
- Ebonyblend White frost/carbon black/dirty blue-grey (Pearl/Matte)
- Violetblend Light white-pink/deep violet/iridescent cool pink
- Eggplantblend Soft light pink/deep plum/dirty silver-grey
- Roseblend Dirty washout pink/dirty blue-plum/metallic bright gold
- Apricotblend Champagne beige/dirty berry brown/warm coral peach
- Oliveblend Rich rose-gold/deep olive green/dirty olive
- Espressoblend Rich penny-copper/charcoal black/warm brown
- Indigoblend Soft, clean sky blue/deep blue-teal/deep plum
- 212 Flat Definer Brush ($24.00 U.S. / $28.50 CDN)
- 239 Eye Shader Brush ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN)
Availability: Online April 10th, 2014; in-stores and at-counter on April 17th, May 2014 internationally