WWD reports that MAC and Rihanna will be collaborated for four color collections for later on this year. The first product we’ll see is MAC RiRi Woo–inspired by Ruby Woo–that will launch to coincide with her concerts on May 4th and 5th. It will be sold online and at Rihanna concerts.
The four collections will be released throughout 2013 will be called RiRi [Hearts] MAC with a total of 31 stockkeeping units. The summer portion will be sold online, which includes two additional lipsticks, Lustre Drops, and a blush duo. The third will be in stores for fall and feature sixteen products, such as lipsticks, a Lipglass version of RiRi Woo, two eyeshadow palettes, and false lashes. The final installment will be in-stores in time for the holidays with ten products, like nail polish, makeup bag, and more lipsticks. RiRi Woo will be sold in all four collections.
For more details about the collaboration and how Rihanna and MAC worked together, read the WWD article in full.
MAC Year of the Snake Collection
MAC Year of the Snake Collection for Spring 2013
AVAILABLE NOW ONLINE!
The Snake- inspired collection is defined by a palette of vibrant shades and shimmering finishes. Beauty Powder illuminates the skin, Eye Shadow creates striking contrasts and Pigments intensify the effect. Zoom Lash adds definition and Powerpoint Eye Pencil defines a razor-sharp line. Lipsticks quiver with lustre and M•A•C’s EXCLUSIVE packaging slithers with chic- featuring Beauty Powder, Lipsticks and Eye Shadows embossed with a gorgeous snake design. LIMITED EDITION (with design/packaging).
Editor’s Note: These shades are repromotes/permanent shades. We have reviewed the majority previously, so to see a review, click the shade name. The collection features embossed snake patterns/designs, plus special box packaging (and the eyeshadows are large-sized), so quality may differ.
Large Eyeshadow ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN)
- Once Upon a Time… Metallic vanilla (Veluxe Pearl) (Repromoted Color)
- Aztec Brick Frosted true copper (Veluxe Pearl) (Repromoted Color)
- Altered State Deep frosted blue purple (Veluxe Pearl) (Repromoted Color)
- Carbon Intense black (Matte) (Permanent Color)
Pigment ($21.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN)
Lipstick ($15.00 U.S. / $18.00 CDN)
- Freckletone Neutral peach (Lustre) (Permanent)
- Plumful Blossoming rose-plum (Lustre) (Permanent)
- Cockney Sheer yellow red with multi-dimensional pearl (Permanent)
Beauty Powder ($24.00 U.S. / $29.00 CDN)
Powerpoint Eye Pencil ($16.00 U.S. / $19.00 CDN)
- Engraved Rich black (Permanent)
Zoom Lash ($16.00 U.S. / $19.00 CDN)
- Zoomblack Rich black (Permanent)
Availability: Exclusively online on January 31, 2013 (North America) at maccosmetics.com, Late January 2013 (International).
MAC Archie’s Girls Collection
MAC Archie’s Girls Collection for Spring 2013
Betty and Veronica – the names alone are a vivid four-colour flashback to an era of sweet, comic book innocence. Their eternal love triangle, with all-American freckle-faced Archie, is legendary in its teen tension, tight sweaters and two-toned saddle shoe charm. Girl-next-door blonde Betty vs. vivacious, spoiled rich-girl, brunette Veronica, an epic rivalry, now in two contrasting M•A•C colour collections, packaged in exclusively designed cases. ALL LIMITED EDITION.
Lipstick — Betty ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Girl Next Door Vivid blue pink (Lustre)
- Betty Bright Light vibrant peach (Satin)
- Oh, Oh, Oh Sheer brown plum (Lustre) (Repromote)
Lipglass — Betty ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Summer Sweetheart Light peach
- Stay Sweet Light lavender pink
- Kiss & Don’t Tell Bright coral
Pearl Glide Intense Eye Liner — Betty ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Lord It Up Bronze with pearl
- Black Swan Black with gold pearl
Pigment — Betty ($23.00 U.S. / $27.50 CDN)
- Cheers My Dear Light lavender (Frost)
- Lucky in Love Shimmering light blue green (Frost)
Powder Blush — Betty ($22.00 U.S. / $26.00 CDN)
- Cream Soda Light neutral coral (Satin)
Pearlmatte Face Powder — Betty ($30.00 U.S. / $35.00 CDN)
- Flatter Me Golden peach base (Shell Pearl Beauty Powder) with coral hearts (Foolish Me Powder Blush)
Caramel Sundae Eyeshadow Palette — Betty ($44.00 U.S. / $52.00 CDN)
- Caramel Sundae Mid-tone warm tan (Satin)
- Cheryl Chic Light coral pink (Frost)
- Dreammaker Pale frosty yellow (Frost)
- Showstopper Dark, cool-toned brown (Matte) (Repromote)
Nail Lacquer — Betty ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
- Pep Pep Pep Light peach nude
- Comic Cute Bright coral
Lipstick — Veronica ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Daddy’s Little Girl Mid-tone pink violet (Satin)
- Ronnie Red Bright red (Matte)
- Boyfriend Stealer Deep blackened plum (Cremesheen)
Lipglass — Veronica ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Mall Madness Mid-tone pink violet
- Strawberry Malt Bright red
- Feelin’ So Good Deep blackened plum
Pearl Glide Intense Eye Liner — Veronica ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN)
- Petrol Blue Deep navy with pearl
- Designer Purple Violet with pearl
Pigment — Veronica ($23.00 U.S. / $27.50 CDN)
- Black Poodle Blackened pink (Frost)
- Magic Spells Blackened teal (Frost)
Powder Blush — Veronica ($22.00 U.S. / $26.00 CDN)
- Prom Princess Mid-tone violet pink (Satin)
Pearlmatte Face Powder — Veronica ($30.00 U.S. / $35.00 CDN)
- Veronica’s Blush Silvery pink base (Play it Proper beauty powder) with deep pink hearts (Frankly Scarlet blush)
Spoiled Rich Eyeshadow Palette — Veronica ($44.00 U.S. / $52.00 CDN)
- Spoiled Rich Rich purple (Frost)
- Ron Ron Run Deep navy (Satin)
- Pin-Up Purple Mid-tone orchid (Frost)
- Gravel Charcoal (Matte)
Nail Lacquer — Veronica ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
- Past Curfew Deep berry
- Double Trouble Deep navy
- Archie’s Girls Brush Kit266SE, 226SE, 242SE, 168SE, 167SE ($49.50 U.S. / $59.50 CDN)
- Jingle Jangle Coin Purse ($32.00 U.S. / $38.50 CDN)
- Young Hearts Mirror ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN) (Online Exclusive)
- Just a Flirt Makeup Bag ($38.00 U.S. / $45.00 CDN)
- Yours Forever Tote ($49.50 U.S. / $59.50 CDN) (Online Exclusive)
Availability: Online January 30, 2013. Available in NYC M•A•C Stores January 31, 2013, all other locations February 7, 2013 to April 4, 2013.
P.S. — I will not have reviews available until I’m able to purchase the products and receive them! Thank you for your patience!
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pot Collection
MAC Pro Longwear Paint Pots for Spring 2013
Eyes shimmer and shine with the pearly glow of M∙A∙C Pro Longwear Paint Pot – now in a rich, creamy formula that dries with a vibrant intensity, delivering illuminating dimension and a lustrous pearlized finish. The long-lasting, highly pigmented colour can also be used as an eye shadow primer. PERMANENT.
Pro Longwear Paint Pot ($18.50 U.S. / $22.00 CDN)
- Chilled On Ice Frosted white gold*
- Let’s Skate Pale pink with pearl*
- Vintage Selection Frosted dirty peach*
- Let Me Pop Frosted light copper*
- Frozen Violet Frosted purple silver
- Blackground Black grey with multicolour*
- Antique Diamond Frosted olive silver
- Dangerous Cuvee Frosted cool grey*
Brush ($25.00 U.S. / $30.00 CDN)
Availability: February 7th, 2013 (North America), February 2013 (International).
* These shades have all been released in regular Paint Pot form previously. There may or may not be differences between color and texture. The PLW Paint Pots are the same size as regular Paint Pots and have the same price.
MAC Archie’s Girls Collection for Spring 2013
Jamaica Observer shared a few sneak peek photos of MAC’s upcoming Archie’s Girls collection, slated for a spring launch (likely to be February). Betty’s side of the collection will feature shades like black Swan eyeliner, Caramel Sundae eyeshadow palette, Cream Soda blush, Flatter Me Pearlmatte Powder, Girl Next Door lipstick, and Stay Sweet Lipglass. Veronica’s side of the collection will feature shades like a Pearlmatte Face Powder, Ronnie Red lipstick, Strawberry Malt Lipglass, Petrol Blue eyeliner, and Spoiled Rich eyeshadow palette.
As more information becomes available, I will be happy to update. Any information I can share, I do so immediately!
MAC Candy Yum Yum is Permanent, Available Today
“The Lipstick dreams were made of” is back so you can get your fix of the vibrant, matte pink of Candy Yum-Yum. The colour most coveted by Makeup Artists and enthusiasts alike in M∙A∙C By Request is now available to you permanently. Enjoy!
Lipstick ($15.00 U.S. / $18.00 CDN)
- Candy Yum Yum Bright pink (Matte)
Availability: December 19th, 3PM PST online at maccosmetics.com; December 21st at all North America MAC locations; February 2013 for International locations