OCC Everyday is Halloween Collection
For Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics, Halloween isn’t just a holiday– it’s a lifestyle! Right in time for Halloween, OCC unearths Everyday is Halloween, a limited edition collection composed of four makeup sets that feature a mix of new products, “resurrected” faves from OCC’s past, and best-selling classics! Each set is coordinated by OCC artists to be utilized either for wearable, every day looks or more dramatic applications! All products in the sets are full-sized, they include a Lip Tar™, a Nail Lacquer, and two pots of a colour (including Loose Colour Concentrate and Cosmetic Glitter), to be used on their own or together for an array of looks. Two of the sets feature brand-new releases: Loose Colour Concentrate in ‘Atlas’ (golden champagne shimmer) and Nail Lacquer in ‘Just The Same’ (deep blue velvet shimmer).
David Klasfeld, CEO/Creative Director, Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics had this to say about the Everyday is Halloween collection: ”Halloween is certainly my favorite holiday, and I think most makeup artists and enthusiasts can say the same. Working with The Misfits on this project is amazing because they’re men and women of every background and style — exactly our target audience.”
Everyday is Halloween launches Friday, October 18th, 2013 exclusively on OCCMakeup.com and at the Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics boutique in Manhattan for $42.50 USD each.
The Madcap Madame Set ($42.50) (Limited Edition)
- Pretty Boy Super rich fuchsia (Matte) (Lip Tar)
- Cherry Bomb Fuchsia-leaning red (Loose Colour Concentrate)
- Magenta Bright pink/purple (Cosmetic Glitter)
- Just the Same Deep blue velvet shimmer (Nail Lacquer)
The Adonis Set ($42.50) (Limited Edition)
- Clear To prep and rehydrate (Lip Tar)
- Atlas Golden champagne shimmer (Loose Colour Concentrate)
- Gold Bright yellow-gold (Cosmetic Glitter)
- Cruising Antique true gold (Nail Lacquer)
The Scream Queen Set ($42.50) (Limited Edition)
- Marion Rose beige neutral (Matte) (Lip Tar)
- Datura Pink lavender sheen (Loose Colour Concentrate)
- Overlook Deep plum shimmer (Loose Colour Concentrate)
- Phantasm Pastel blue metallic (Nail Lacquer)
The Venomous Vixen Set ($42.50) (Limited Edition)
- Pageant Beauty queen pink (Matte) (Lip Tar)
- Authentic Vivid metallic copper (Loose Colour Concentrate)
- Burning True coral shimmer (Loose Colour Concentrate)
- Chimera Opaque metallic mint (Nail Lacquer)
Availability: Now @ OCC and OCC’s Manhattan Boutique
PLEASE NOTE DATE CHANGE AS OF 9/13! Available in MAC stores (NOT counters) on September 26th; available online September 30th, and all other locations beginning October 3rd (North America). This information was sent out 9/13 at 7:44AM PST from MAC PR. There will be a “waiting room” set-up with the online launch as we have seen in previous launches. I do not have a specific launch time for online yet.
Rihanna premieres her perfect palette of lavish fall colour – a range of decidedly daring yet classically gorgeous shades, finishes and tools, all encased in the metallic warmth of rose gold packaging. Lipstick in deep raisin, orange frost, creamy nude and the vivid red of RiRi Woo match gleaming Lipglass, while eyes in contrasting soft and smoky cocoas complement luminous skin highlighted with Diamonds Cream Colour Base and Powder Blush in Bad Girl Gone Good.
Eye Shadow X4 ($44.00 U.S. / $52.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Her Cocoa: Bright bronze gold (Lustre), Soft peach (Satin), Warm antique gold (Veluxe Pearl), Chocolate bronze (Lustre)
- Smoked Cocoa: Muted mid-tone grey (Matte2), Dirty cool champagne (Veluxe Pearl), Black with silver pearl (Lustre), Dirty black charcoal (Satin)
Lipstick ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Nude Cool nude cream (Matte)
- Who’s That Chick Mid-tone orange with frost (Frost)
- Riri Woo Matte cool red (Retro Matte) (Repromote)
- Talk That Talk Matte dark plum (Retro Matte)
Lipglass ($16.50 U.S. / $20.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- RiRi Woo Cool red cream (Cream)
Pro Longwear Lip Pencil ($21.50 U.S. / $25.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- RiRi Woo Cool red cream
- Talk That Talk Dark plum cream
Extended Play Lash ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN) (Permanent)
Liquidlast Liner ($21.50 U.S. / $25.50 CDN) (Permanent)
Veluxe Brow Liner ($21.50 U.S. / $25.50 CDN) (Permanent)
- Deep Brunette Muted blackish-brown
- Deep Dark Brunette Dark dirty chocolate
Powder Blush Duo ($29.00 U.S. / $34.00 CDN)
- Hibiscus Kiss Cool coral blush and matte neutral bronze (Repromote)
Powder Blush ($23.00 U.S. / $25.00 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Bad Girl Gone Good Warm copper (Satin)
Cream Color Base ($22.00 U.S. / $26.50 CDN) (Limited Edition)
- Diamonds Golden shimmer cream (Frost)
Lash ($17.50 U.S. / $21.00 CDN)
Brushes (Limited Edition)
- 282SE Duo Fibre Shader ($32.00 U.S. / $38.50 CDN)
- 187SE Duo Fibre Face ($42.00 U.S. / $50.50 CDN)
Availability: Available in MAC stores (NOT counters) on September 26th; available online September 30th, and all other locations beginning October 3rd (North America). International ex. China October 2013 at all M·A·C locations, 1.800.588.0070 and www.maccosmetics.com
With its one-of-a-kind Retro Matte texture, Ruby Woo Lipstick has become a smash hit both on and off the runway. Inspired by its stunning popularity, M•A•C has revamped this lipstick legend with invigorating, bold shades in its Retro Matte finish. Eye-catching new colours like Dangerous and All Fired Up create a look that’s feminine yet fierce. M•A•C also introduces its Pro Longwear Lip Pencils in a vibrant, NEW colour palette, giving this long-lasting and transfer-proof lip pencil an exhilarating makeover.
Lipstick ($15.00 U.S. / $18.00 CDN)
- Steady Going Light pink matte
- Runway Hit Light nude matte
- Dangerous Orangey red matte (New, Permanent)
- Relentlessly Red Bright pinkish coral matte (New, Permanent)
- All Fired Up Bright fuchsia matte (New, Permanent)
- Flat Out Fabulous Bright plum matte (New, Permanent)
- Ruby Woo Very matte vivid blue red (Repromote, Permanent)
- Fixed on Drama Rich wine matte
Pro Longwear Lip Pencil ($19.50 U.S. / $23.00 CDN)
- In Anticipation Soft yellow pink (Repromote)
- Staunchly Stylish Pink beige (Repromote)
- Shock Value Bright pink cream (New, Permanent)
- Dynamo Bright peony (New, Permanent)
- High Energy Bright orange red cream (New, Permanent)
- Trust in Red Bright cool red cream (New, Permanent)
- More to Love Intense bluish pink (Repromote)
- Fashion Boost Bright purple cream
Availability: September 12, 2013 in-stores, online the week of September 3rd, 2013 (North America), September 2013 (International)
Pro Longwear for eyes returns in seven new shades. From creamy beige to brilliant blue-green and shimmering silver, Pro Longwear Paint Pots deliver highly dimensional colour with a luxurious finish. They apply smoothly and dry with vibrant intensity. New shades of Pro Longwear Eye Liner define eyes with a dense, water-resistant formula that glides on comfortably and stays for 12 hours. From eggplant to army green and sheer gold, coordinate with Paint Pots for a chic, modern look that lasts.
Pro Longwear Paint Pot ($20.00 U.S. / $24.00 CDN)
- Chrome Angel Platinum silver
- Let’s Skate Pale pink with pearl (Repromote)
- Perky Cream coral with white pearl (Repromote)
- Rubenesque Golden peach with gold pearl (Repromote)
- Layin’ Low Creamy beige (Repromote)
- Clearwater Sea foam
- Antique Diamond Frosted olive silver (Repromote)
- Camel Coat Muted beige
- Tailor Grey Muted grey
- Stormy Pink Muted grey purple
- Constructivist Metallic brown with red pearl (Repromote)
- Blackground Black-gray with multi-color (Repromote)
Pro Longwear Eyeliner ($19.50 U.S. / $23.00 CDN)
- Powerline Muted gold
- Devotion Deep army green
- Strong Willed Deep eggplant
- Definitely Black Deep black
Pro Longwear Foundation ($31.00 U.S. / $36.00 CDN)
- NW NW13, NW15, NW18, NW22, NW43, NW47
- NC NC37, NC44
Pro Longwear Concealer ($19.00 U.S. / $22.50 CDN)
Availability: September 5, 2013 in-stores (all permanent), September 2013 (International), October 2013 (Asia)
The Sacred Hour is the time to release your inner warrior. Embrace new beginnings at daybreak and re-stoke the fire in your heart as the sun sets. Breathe in the elements, enhance your features, and express yourself. Find your courage, wisdom and power within.
“A moment to reflect your inner fire and strength; a spark that is ignited with the dawn, and rolls towards a raging fire with the dusk. Inside we have the power to fan those flames, connect with our spirits and open our hearts to greatness.” — Alex Box, Illamasqua Creative Di rector
“The Sacred Hour is a time portal for self-reflection, appreciation and empowerment. Let your inner spirit ascend, take flight and descend to rest.” — David Horne, Illamasqua Director of Product Development
New Reflection Palette ($46.50 / £34.00)
Nature’s core elements expressed in one beautiful palette. The water-resistant formula, silky textures and shimmer finishes can be worn in a natural or enchanting way. Long wearing hold, effortless application and blendable. Versatile shades each with a mystical story of their own.
- Precipice Soft lemon
- Acute Ash taupe
- Graphica Graphite grey
- Dart Toasted bronze
Velvet Blusher ($26.00 / £18.00
Experience unexpected textures with two radiant cream to powder blushers. Illamasqua Velvet Blusher delivers a fresh, long-lasting and wearable matte finish exuding natural radiance. Easily blendable, and containing Mineral Mica, it is available in two complementing shades.
- Sleek Dusky coral
- Peaked Dusky rose
Lipstick ($24.00 / £16.50)
A versatile shade to be worn as a symbol of your strength, this lipstick embodies inner empowerment and confidence. Long wearing with a creamy matte finish.
Nail Varnish ($17.00 / £14.50)
Two complementing shades that capture the essence of dawn and dusk. Inspired by opalescent crystals and flint, these varnishes create a mystical finish whilst being long wearing and chip resistant.
- Facet Grey crystal
- Hemlock Pale opal green
Lush Lash ($17.00 / £14.50)
Enchanting, feather-like False Eye Lashes to complete, complement and add drama to any look.
Skin Base Lift ($24.00 / £16.00
Lift, illuminate and create flawless coverage with this brightening concealer. Infused with warm peach tones to flatter every skin tone, Skin Base Lift blends easily,
correcting uneven pigmentation and visibly lifting the eye area. For added brightening effect, custom mix each shade with Skin Base Lift in White Light.
- White Light, Light 1, Light 2, Medium 1, Medium 2, Deep 1 & Deep 2
Availability: August 30th @ Sephora
“The brush is an extension of the hand and is a fundamental tool for a makeup artist, whether he is a professional or amateur makeup artist, his canvas is the face.” – Dany Sanz
As the essential tool of the MAKE UP FOR EVER universe, the brush signifies Creator & Artistic Director Dany Sanz’s roots as a painter and sculptor while exemplifying her passion for make up artistry. As both an artist and innovator, Dany creates products to meet the needs of both the professional make up artist and every day woman, which led her to reinvent the artist’s most vital tool – the brush. MAKE UP FOR EVER proudly announces a revolution in brushes with the introduction of seventy-six cutting-edge brushes, the most expansive luxury brush collection available today.
This extensive set ranges from everyday ‘must-haves’ to highly customized tools to create the most intricate artistic effects. Notorious for its high performance, quality products, MAKE UP FOR EVER employed the most advanced technology to ensure the tools met professional standards with consumer appeal. Dany Sanz perfected each and every brush throughout a five year process that involved testing a variety of synthetic fibers that mimic the silky softness of natural hair. She consulted with renowned brush manufacturer Raphaël on the island of Mauritius to create specialized brushes that require unparalleled craftsmanship. The construction of each brush involved 25 unique stages, and was hand-crafted by a total of 30 people from start to finish.
What further differentiates this brush collection from any other is the specific synthetic fiber technology that exists in several diameters and types: wavy or straight depending on the required use. When fibers are straight, application is more generous and precise, while wavy bristles are more splayed, allowing for a lighter and freer application. A unique combination of the two fiber textures gives infinite creative possibilities. The softness and performance of each set of bristles is ensured by using tweezers and not scissors, while fibers are fixed in place with a ferrule made from a gunmetal barrel. With no detail spared, the beech wood brush handles were created with a beveled end to allow for easier product retrieval and can be used to assist in faux lash application.
The Artisan Brush Collection is classified in a way that is extremely practical for artists everywhere:
- 100s = complexion
- 200s = eyes
- 300s = lips
- 400s = artistic specially designed for professionals.
The range is then further categorized depending on textures or product type, and is given units to indicate the size of each brush.
Availability: September 2013; select brushes in-store at Sephora, all brushes available online at Sephora and at Make Up For Ever Boutiques. Brushes marked with * will be available in-store and online.
See full list of brushes & more photos! Continue reading →