NARS Eyeliner Stylo Launches
Bold and intense definition for the eyes. NARS introduces a modern liquid liner.
NARS Eyeliner Stylo gives long-lasting, incredible precision – all in one stroke – for up to 24 hour wear. The highly pigmented colors in four new shades glide on smoothly and effortlessly for intense payoff that dries down quickly and stays put. The super-fine tip allows for precise application and versatility in line width for a variety of looks. A new delivery system and pigment-based formula provide long-lasting color that’s easy to remove.
The fashion must-have joins the brand’s Eyeliner Pencil and Larger Than Life Long-Wear Eyeliner in providing countless optinos for a beautiful eye look.
- Carpates Black
- Nuku Hiva Brown
- Atlantic Navy
- Koala Grey
Availability: Now @ NARS; $27.00 each
Lancome Fall 2012 Collection – Midnight Roses
Lancôme is excited to present Midnight Roses, our Fall 2012 Color Collection. Inspired by Trésor Midnight Rose and the majestic hue of purple, the makeup evokes mischievous femininity and glamour.
Color Design Shadow & Liner Palette ($49.00) (Limited Edition)
- Violet Magnetique Pinks and lilacs
Le Crayon Kohl Eyeliner ($25.50)
Blush Subtil Blush & Highlighter Palette ($42.00)
- Rose Flush Matte tan, shimmery rose pink, iridescent pale pink
- Framboise Flirt Matte tan, radiant bright pink, iridescent pale pink
- Plum Elegance Matte cocoa brown, shimmery plum rose, shimmery coppery steel
- Nectar Lace Matte tan, shimmery pinky coral, pale gold shimmer
- Peche Savvy Matte tan, shimmery bright coral, iridescent beige
- Rouge Allure Matte chocolate brown, radiant burgundy red, shimmery copper
L’Absolu Nu ($29.50) (Limited Edition)
- Rouge Resille Deep rose berry
- Parme Flanelle Sherry berry
- Prune Mantille Light plum
L’Absolu Creme de Mat ($29.50) (Limited Edition)
- Potion d’Amour Deep matte berry
- Magie Pourpre Matte bright berry
- Prune Elixir Matte plum
Vernis In Love ($15.00) (Limited Edition)
- Infusion de Prune Deep plum
- Mat Top Coat Matte top coat
Availability: Now @ Nordstrom, Lancome
MAC Cremesheen + Pearl Collection for Fall 2012
A shimmering twist on an instant classic. Cremesheen Lipstick and Cremesheen Glass get infused with crushed pearl in 15 new Asian-inspired shades. Modern pinks, nudes and corals pop and glow against all skin tones with a light-reflecting finish that leaves lips luminously and decidedly lacquered. With foolproof coverage, gleaming shine and creamy gloss, this smooth and seductive update to Cremesheen is Double Happiness for your lips.
Lipstick ($15.00 U.S. / $18.00 CDN) (New and Permanent)
- Japanese Maple Frosted light beige
- Pure Zen Frosted warm nude
- Peach Blossom Frosted cool nude
- Shanghai Spice Frosted neutral pink
- Sunny Seoul Frosted light warm pink
- Coral Bliss Frosted light coral
- Pink Pearl Pop Frosted midtonal pink
- Saigon Summer Frosted bright orange
Cremesheen Glass ($19.50 U.S. / $22.50 CDN) (New and Permanent)
- Paper Lantern Frosted soft warm pink
- Double Happiness Frosted light nude
- Imperial Light Frosted light peach
- Dynasty at Dusk Frosted neutral pink
- Pagoda Frosted cool pink
- Floating Lotus Frosted soft rose
- Rising Sun Frosted bright orange
Availability: August 2nd @ MAC Cosmetics; August 9th in-stores (North America), September 2012 (International MAC Locations)
Trish McEvoy Fall 2012 Collection – Watercolors
Inspired by the incandescence of watercolor paintings, Trish developed a collection of textures that makes you look lit from within.
Effortless Eyes Wet & Dry Eyeshadow Trio ($42.00)
Handmade in Italy, Trish’s extruded formula enhances eyes with high-definition color from soft to rich to dazzling.
Face Color Trio ($38.00)
A customizable face color trio marries Bronzers Golden and Golden Tan with Blush Natural for a perfectly brightened complexion and lit-from-within look.
Availability: Now @ Nordstrom
MAC Prep + Prime Beauty Balm SPF 35 Launches
Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35 in three semi-translucent shades covering extra-light to medium skin tones. Blending SPF protection, creamy emollients and optical pearl pigments, this face-priming, colour-perfecting formula protects and evens the complexion for flawless results.
Prep + Prime BB Beauty Balm SPF 35 ($30.00 U.S. / $36.50 CDN)
- Extra Light Pale alabaster
- Light Pale ivory
- Light Plus Light beige
Brush ($33.00 U.S. / $39.50 CDN)
Availability: August 16th, 2012 (North America), September 2012 (International)
Fall 2012 – Butter London Lacquers and Lipglosses
Sequins! Velvet! Satin! Tweed! This season, the catwalks were abundant with rich texture! We’ve translated this to nails through the infusion of glitter particles and metallic and holographic fnishes. The colour tones speak to “earthiness” but are not specifically earth tones – think rust, shimmering greens, and silver. This collection feels future-forward but not futuristic. This season is all about using texture to add interest and depth to your look.
Nail Lacquer ($14.00)
- Lovely Jubbly Vibrant magenta flecked with red, blue, gold micro particles
- Trustafarian Golden holographic finish gives this delightful sage green a surprising and sophisticated edge
- Gobsmacked Heavily pigmented charcoal grey glitter with slightly textured finish
- Shag High-shine metallic lacquer in a warm orange-burgundy hue
- Dodgy Barnett Highly holographic shade that blurs the line between grey and silver
- Toff Darker, dustier, brownish variation on a rose pink
- Come to Bed Red Sexiest red in history
- Tea with the Queen On the pink side of tan, very neutral, but never boring
- La Moss Vampy and full of red wine, just like its inspiration
- Queen Vic Stunning, elegant, and classy; red wine meets cranberry
Availability: Now @ Nordstrom